Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Probably just hype overload.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

On one hand, am VERY much looking forward to the next update since you’ve honestly done a fantastic job with this, especially in regards to character and writing. Pretty much the best game on the site I reckon.

On the other, it’s a bit saddening since it’ll be the last time we get to see Clara, the Goblins, Heidi, the adorable princess whose name I temporarily forget, Esse, the rest of the minor characters and those two idiots our favourite fat inquisitor travels with (doesn’t matter how sweet she might allegedly be, Emmie still has a howling abyss between her ears).

2 Likes

Hey Everyone, wanted to join in the hype train for Some Bullshit content. Once this final story update drops, I wanna do something special for what will be the finale of the game. Three Characters from the game I will draw in the same manner I did for Pro, Clara and Chuck. Below is a poll of 10 characters from the game that I’m willing to give a shot at drawing. The top three after a few weeks or so will be the ones I get to work making. Everyone can vote for three different characters.

I don’t exactly know if polls are allowed here, but dammit I really like doing them. Plus I wanna get my drawing mojo back, haven’t drawn in a while.

• Emmie
  • Esse (Original Body)
  • Heide
  • Ellie
  • Leo
  • Hygge
  • Josh
  • Goblin Brew Master
  • Deuter
  • EL

0 voters

1 Like

damn pour one out for leo

4 Likes

Brutal. He was going to be a fourth party member for a little bit. But i was really bad at balanicng combat, so I put it off.

4 Likes

I don’t even remember who Leo is lmfao

He’s the nerdy scholar that sometimes travels with the party, helps with the ritual and, in the latest update, got a super cute demon gf.
Great guy.

7 Likes

an overall cracking feller, would have a pint with 'im

3 Likes

As this game finally concludes, here’s some fanart of the three SB gals! (Including Pro!)

18 Likes

Love it, love the burps. Heidi blushing at Pro discovering them is a great touch and Emmie’s belch actually extending beyond the panel and the page itself is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I can just imagine the unimpressed look on his face. I can also almost hear his voice in my head. “WHY THE FUCK DO ALL THE WOMEN IN MY LIFE DEVELOP EATING DISORDERS!”

6 Likes

I love how you have managed to capture the personalities so succinctly in this picture! From modest Heidi who is beginning to enjoy her indulgent forays into Pro’s cooking; Clara, who’s not one to be bested by common folk but will happily concede the point to one uncommon girl; that girl being the extraordinary Emmie.

4 Likes

Was wondering what an epilogue for the game will be like. Once EL is dealt with and Esse is retrieved, I was wondering what will happen to Pro, Emmie, Clara and the rest. Will certain aspects of the ending be a result of any Bad Girl Points that Emmie accumulates or will things happen as a result of player choice at the end. Just a thought is all.

I guess we’ll find out sometime soon since we’re entering the estimated range that nerds predicted he might have finished by.

6 Likes

The bad/good choices only changed the scenes that they are a part of and a few others, but there isn’t much to them (aside from missing a few clinko images and the burp skill early on I believe). They won’t affect the ending.

1 Like

I believe that Nerds latter said that it would be 3 or 4 weeks more, so that means an early or mid July release.
I mean, right now am on vacation so an early release would be great, but quality takes time.

Besides that, what I have been wondering is the new addition on Chuck’s Pantry… I think that it’s gonna be either the former Brewmaster, or maybe Eloa… But more Brewmaster content has been hinted, so ready to bet on her looking for a way to get finally full.

11 Likes

Pantry content is something I’ve been thinking about as in what characters would be possible additions to the roster, and from what I remember Hygee, Eloa, and the Fairy queen were all characters that could reasonably be added. I don’t remember any other real gluttons I my have left out but then again I haven’t played in a long time since I was to do a fresh run.

The Brewmaster and Daniel’s sister are also possible additions

3 Likes

A bit off topic, but I wonder if a visual novel for the series could do well. Maybe it could be a side story about secondary characters that is parallel with the main story, or a little short story about the main cast post end game.

Hey all,

Quick update on the game’s release date. We won’t be able to make an end of June release due to some social obligations that Clinko and I both had. Looking to make early July though! Keep tuned in, really want to have this out to the world already. It has been much too long.

Have an Emmie for your troubles as well.

She looks to be dressed in some odd clothing? Wonder why.

31 Likes

Would that be after the 4th of July celebration?