Would that be after the 4th of July celebration?
Oh sweet~ that would be perfect then as I have a bit of a trip in early July and would love something to keep me occupied on the drive. can’t wait!
Wouldn’t mind even if it was gonna take until next year, hope you both take care of yourselves.
Ooh, Princess Emmie? Or Magical Girl Emmie?
Definitely leaning towards princess, I would gladly bow before her.
Take all the time you need! Better to wait until the release is ready.
Did we ever get a confirmed number for how tall Emmie is?
Yeah, a whopping 2ft tall
Play the Holiday Special, it’s great! But for now, the answer to that specific question is she’s 5’6" or 167cm tall.
And to avoid double-posting, @Nerds thanks for the update! Take all the time you need, looking forward to it! With some other stuff coming out in July too, this is shaping up to be one of the best Julys ever! Thanks for the Emmie, that is one exciting pic! Makes me think she’s movin’ up even higher in the world. And is it just me or does she look, uh, bustier than usual?
Unfortunately, that’s probably just her stomach pushing her boobs higher as opposed to any extra mass, but a man can dream.
Even so, that’s still pretty dang appealing in its own way too
Yeah and besides even if they aren’t huge, they are still pretty sizeable in their own right.
There’s no shame in having boobs that size. I might be a degenerate freak who loves hyper tits, but I can still appreciate the classics.
Since we’re drawing closer and closer to the final update, anyone want to take a gander at what might happen in the update? Might be fun to compare our predictions to the finished product, see what we got right and what we got wrong. I’ll start:
- The new guest at Chuck’s pantry will be Eloa. I recognize it could just as easily be the Brewmaster or someone else, so I guess this is more just wishful thinking than anything lol, more Amazon content would be golden.
- The new fairy sequence is a “baby shower” of sorts for the soul growing inside Emmie, thrown by the Fairy Queen. Naturally lots of food + a very large cake is involved. Pro will likely be uncomfortable with the comparisons being thrown around.
- Before the final battle, Emmie will be reunited with the Governor, who will have some key piece of info that is critical to defeating EL.
- Deuter Agonis will be dealt with before EL. As Pro’s opposite and nemesis, Pro will end up being separated from the rest of the party and fight him alone, without the help of Emmie and Clara.
- Once EL is defeated, Esse will regain her strength by literally eating EL, thus banishing him back to the demon realm through her stomach. It’d be a fitting way for EL to get dispatched, especially since Esse has been talking about wanting to do it so much. Granted, there’d need to be an alternative for the non-vore option…
- The final banquet will take longer than the final battle. It’ll be set some months after the final battle, which is why Emmie is wearing a fancier dress and looks a bit rounder in the face in the teaser picture. She’ll be settling into her role as a princess.
That’s all I got, but I’m 100% confident I’ll be impressed no matter what direction Nerds takes us in. This has been an incredible ride from start to finish, and no matter how it goes, I’m ready for the finale!
Deuter is Pro’s nemesis? Maybe, but ever since we’ve seen EL his design literally looks like an emo version of Pro to me. Then there’s the fact that Pro has been shown to be a very prideful person as he considers himself to be the best in most things, and I don’t even need to spell out how EL shares that personality trait since he literally IS that personality trait. And for all we know there could be more similarities since we haven’t seen the rest of EL’s screentime.
I’m mainly going off the fact that both Pro and Deuter’s names are puns:
Prometheus Taggart = Pro Tag = Protagonist
Deuter Agonis = Deuteragonist
Not to mention, they have many similar facial expressions, including a sunglasses emote.
Still, you make a good point about Pro’s personality compared to EL’s…
We interrupt this broadcast for a plug!
So a new project that has surfaced just now: Apocalypse XL which, similar to SB, boasts a comedic romp with engaging characters and stuffing shenanigans. With the sun setting on Some Bullshit, could this be the torch passing on to a successor? The mark of a shining new dawn? Check it out and give new poster Zenthicks and their impressive demo some love!
We now return to your regularly scheduled programme!
Honored you felt my game is worthy of plugging
Some Bullshit is easily my biggest inspiration for this thing. Would probably not have considered making a game without seeing you do it Nerds <3
I didn’t want to outright call out the comparison for risk of causing offence, but I did note that some of Amber’s dialogue sprites looked very reminiscent of a certain someone…
But anyways, I digress. Any further discussion about Apocalypse XL itself can continue in the relevant thread.
What if the Deuter fight is metal gear styled?