Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Assuming it’s EL I guess it would have a similar vibe or similar lyrics to what his theme song is except it would be more intense. If that is the case I personally wouldn’t be looking forward to it since EL’s theme sounds obnoxious to me.

That makes two of us, mate. Lol

2 Likes

Hi, sorry to be “that” guy, but I have downloaded the game and 7zip, yet I can’t get the game working. Either I’m doing something wrong, or it’s my computer.

If someone who has gotten the game working can give me step by step instructions, i would be very grateful. Thank you for your time.

Hm, what seems to be the problem? Have you extracted the game from the zip and run the file named “game”?

If its Game.exe, every time i click on it, i get a message saying “code execution cannot proceed because ne_elf.dll was not found”. Which i don’t understand at all.

Copypaste from the RPGMaker forums:

that sounds as if one of your protection programs is deleting the dll due to a false positive.

RMMV and RMMZ create HTML5-based games that use webtechnology, and a lot of antivirus programs make no difference between local programs using webtechnology for local access, and websites trying to gain local access for infections.

Check your AV logs, and if they say that the access was blocked or deleted then whitelist the case there.

1 Like

Okay. Thank you for the advice, I still have no idea what I’m doing but i’ll keep trying.

some of these are probably accurate, particularly Pro vs Deuter.

The scene with Emmie in her dress could also be her falling under the spell of EL, taking pride in her status. you do have a good point about her looking a bit rounder though, since she doesn’t have the crazy metabolism she used too there might be a bit of softening.
I wonder if Harry will appreciate it.

I think Clara may very well become one of Esse’s maidens, given that her greatest dream is to eat unlimited chocolate without gaining weight.

5 Likes

Also, I’m sure there’s a gag to be found in Clara being referred to as a “maiden”, much to Pro’s disbelief.

4 Likes

Another speculation with the final chapter, the Duke of Tyrel (I think I got that right) is notoriously prideful… could he have a connection to EL and will we see more of his son Will in the final bit?

1 Like

Btw, how do You complete Fishing minigame? im not able to process in my brain how this works :confused:

Avoid the big fish, interact with the small fish. You have to do it three times.

I’m trying to finish the Brewmaster quest but can’t for the life of me figure out what I’m missing. I don’t recall doing a drinking contest in this some place called “Waldhirsch Inn”. Where do I find this? I’ve gotten to the top of the Desert mountain and I’m backtracking ATM.

Sick game btw

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I have some good news and bad news - the good news is that the place is still reachable! The bad news is that you’ll need to backtrack all the way to the start as Waldhirsch is the starting village that had the bandit problem.

Once you settle up there you should be good. :+1:

1 Like

As the game is coming to a close I wanted to see if anyone else is playing through the game again in anticipation for the end. I’ve been working my way through everything again and I can honestly say it’s as good as I remember it being the first time. I really appreciate the level of consistency in the story and dialogue. It’s amazing how even big blockbuster movies struggle to maintain a coherent plot over the course of an hour or two, while Nerds can create and maintain a well developed story for over 2 years.

Anyways, also created this poll to ask what everyone’s favorite main story arc has been:

4 Likes

Seems Emmie discovered a new power (an evil power at that)!

Finally remembered to finish this. Sorry if it’s a bit messy.
(Edit: Updated the picture for clarity)

13 Likes

It’s here! I’ll take five.

3 Likes

That poll made me remember that we still need to pay Cafe Alhambra another visit, once they finish their renovations.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I could definitely see the Clara thing. I used to think the story would end with Esse possessing her instead of Emmie - she has both the appetite and the lust for power that Esse compliments. However, now that Esse has her own body, I could see this happening instead.

2 Likes

I don’t think Clara becoming a maiden for Esse is something she would really want. For as gluttonous as Clara is on her own, she is also a very proud individual and very self motivated; it’s the whole reason she has her position as a high ranking inquisitor in the first place, so I don’t really think she would give up all that hard work so she could simply sit around all day and eat unless she was going to be forced to or she was going to be some sort of weird complimentary royalty. Her becoming a maiden is possible it just doesn’t seem in character for Clara to just give up on something she worked so hard. Which happens to be one of the reasons she is so against gaining weight; worked too hard to get into shape to not want to stay that way.

More likely than not she may be offered some sort of boon or undergo the dummy soul process like Emmie so she can eat more and not have to worry about her weight as much. But who knows, I’m just a dude on the internet, but whatever Nerds decides on it’ll be executed very well.

4 Likes