Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Suggest editing your post to avoid spoiling mate.

There I guess? Donā€™t think there was really much of a spoiler in my post

does anyone have a save right before the start of the festival? i lost my save and would prefer to not redo the whole game.

Nerds, Clinko and all you other glorious bastards that made this amazing game, thank you. Finally getting to the latest release and finishing it left me with a sense of emptiness few works of fiction have!

3 Likes

Part 2!

Part 2!

PART 2!

Hit release a few hours early because I was too excited to wait!

11 Likes

^ Really great art featuring best girl!

Itā€™s been quite a while since the release and, after experiencing just about all the new content, Iā€™m finally at a point where I can compile my thoughts about the update. Itā€™s been one hell of an experience, especially when looking at this part of the story and comparing it to where it all began. It feels like it was just yesterday that I was watching Pro and Emmie escaping from an unknown foe assailing Lantrum, and contending with a mysterious voice in Emmieā€™s head. I never thought itā€™d reach a point where we not only know the identity of that voice in Emmieā€™s head, but that sheā€™d also be one of my favorite characters.

Thereā€™s a lot to talk about when looking at this massive update so Iā€™ll break it down into different sections. Iā€™ll also go ahead and spoiler it all for posterityā€™s sake.

The Finale: A fitting but no-less-thrilling conclusion to the main story of Some Bullshit. Lots of witty dialogue and amusing scenarios here. I know Iā€™m sounding like an echo but I really liked the characters of the architects, they were really funny, and the names are a great pun as well. The names, the choice of music, and the disguises all contributed to this vibe of a spy thriller, a great choice for the final infiltration of the villainā€™s base. Lausā€™s tower was a great location, the six rooms were entertaining and unique and all reflected the personality of this egomaniac very well. Sometimes with all the music and posturing itā€™s easy to forget how evil Laus is, but his evil tower and his final plan really reestablished him as a massive threat. I appreciate the lack of fights in this last sequence (aside from the forest room, but that easy and funny lol), I was expecting the gang to have to contend with waves of powerful enemies but keeping it to Deuter and then Laus was a much better choice IMO, the lack of combat kept me energized for the final battles. Playing as Deuter to see his perspective of how terrifying Pro is was a great touch and I thought Lausā€™s battle was fittingly challenging. Emmieā€™s efforts to save Esse were heartwarming and I was very glad that Esse didnā€™t die, that would have crushed me. I do wish that we had gotten to see more of Emmieā€™s reunion with her father, but overall I thought this finale was extremely satisfying.

The Festival: In my opinion this was the real meta and potatoes of the update, pun very much intended. Itā€™s only fitting that the focus of the final update for a game like this would not be the fight, but rather the feast- and what a feast it was! I really loved seeing all the various side characters weā€™ve run into over the course of the game come back for this blowout, even the toga guys. I also appreciate that each of the main characters were given their own time to shine. The Esse segment was a fun romp and I thought the ending with the thief (also a great new character) was a fantastic scene, though Markusā€™s sudden return (and equally sudden departure) was unexpected. The Clara segment felt like a great send-off to the character, emphasizing her love of chocolate and seeing her perhaps the biggest sheā€™s ever been. Her dress gradually being ruined and her burping on the chocolate maker was absolutely incredible stuff. However, I think the session with Emmie and Ellie was my favorite of the three, it was a treat to see the two of them trying everything at the festival, and the comparison at the end between Emmieā€™s massive belly and Ellieā€™s quite-large-but-smaller-in-comparison bump was a treat. Was super glad to see Proā€™s ending, he definitely deserves such a happy ending after all the hard work heā€™s put in and it was great to see Heidiā€™s pregnancy finally confirmed. The hybrid baby/food bump was glorious to see and this is probably the #1 thing Iā€™d like to see explored in any hypothetical post-game content (definitely not biased there, haha). Finally, Esse coming in to meet Emmie at the end for a final stuffing was such a fitting end to the game. Her speech almost felt directed to the player as much as Emmie, and I was technically correct that Laus would be eaten, just not by Esse, lol. The ending montage was really great stuff and highlighted the immensity of the journey, I almost got emotional seeing how far the game had come. Great music and comedic timing, and a fantastic bow on this already fantastic game. Seriously great work guys!

The Fairy Cave Scene: Word of warning, I am probably going to say more about this scene than any other single person has. Because HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I think you guys have created my single-most favorite scene in the entire game, if not in any piece of fetish media ever. The artwork, timing, audio, and descriptions were all absolutely perfect - you guys hit exactly the right notes. The descriptions of the food were as funny and over-the-top as ever, and it was intensely satisfying to see it consumed in short order. The artwork of Emmie cradling her turbulent bump, suffering indigestion, might be my favorite piece of Clinko art ever- the shape of the stuffed, pregnant belly is on point. The sheer concept of a dispute between Emmieā€™s stomach and the soul, which could only be satisfied by an immensely grand belch, is both highly amusing and incredibly enjoyable. I didnā€™t think it could get even better until I went back and realized that there was a vore version of the scene! I had been surprised that, given the tiny size of the fairies, none had been accidentally ingested by our gluttonous girls, but to see that play out here was really something - pregnant vore is exceedingly uncommon. And the sparks added to the already fantastic burp was just icing on the cake. I take back every single complaint I had about the fairy cave sequence, itā€™s all perfect because of this one scene. Seriously, Nerds, Clinko, thank you guys so much for this.

The New Guest at the Pantry: Itā€™s Eloa! Iā€™m glad at least one of my predictions was correct. Granted, there werenā€™t many other people it could realistically be, but Iā€™m glad Eloa got another opportunity to take the spotlight. This would probably be my favorite Chuck sequence if not for the Heidi one, but itā€™s close. The gag of her picture having to be shrunk to fit the frame was great, and Clinkoā€™s art of her getting stuffed was absolutely top shelf (hello, popped-out belly button!). Getting to see all four of the guests together with that final photo was grand as well, really felt like a victory lap on top of the great credits sequence mentioned earlier. Top notch work here!

I probably didnā€™t need to spoiler everything but I considered it better than having to jump around and sort out what exactly is a spoiler and what isnā€™t. Finishing Some Bullshit brought out a lot of mixed emotions from me. On the one hand, itā€™s really sad to see the end of such a great RPG. On the other hand, considering how many of these projects go unfinished, itā€™s an absolute treat to see one not only get completed, but also wrap up with a bang. Despite the melancholy, I can safely say that, in my book, Some Bullshit is the greatest stuffing game of all time. Iā€™ll definitely be revisiting it often in the years to come.

Thanks for all the memories guys, really great stuff!

11/10

11 Likes

I have something else coming next week too.

5 Likes

Donā€™t threaten me with a good time!

8 Likes

Does this mean the game is finished?

Hi All,

Hope everyone has been enjoying the post release slacking like I have! Sitting back and doing nothing is really a nice change of pace compared to working in the RPG Maker mines. But as much as I have being a bum, my main man Clinko has still been producing. He doesnā€™t even know the meaning of the word lazy! As such, I wanted to let people know that Clinko has made a Clinko Clinko | Patreon Tip Jar Patreon page if people wanted to throw some money his way. From talking with him, this is solely a tip jar for his art, so there will be zero exclusive pay walled content and will let you disable the auto renew if you use it.

If you liked his art in the game, why not throw him a bone? For some insane reason, he never charged me anything for the work, so I think he is due some compensation for all the unpaid quality art he made, and continues to make, for all of us to enjoy.

Thanks,
Nerds

27 Likes

https://twitter.com/Debuiscool1/status/1559915877575041024?s=20&t=P6Rvbed5c73SBGZ8YNf5zA :eyes:

Claireā€™s sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare? You decide mates decide: Sugarlandā€™s Sweet Surprise! šŸ¬ THE CUPHEAD SHOW! | Netflix After School - YouTube (just a fun clip from cuphead show that I thought would fit well here tbh)

1 Like

iā€™m running into a bug during the normal dungeon crawl in the mountain. the dialogue box for password entry is already filled with the word ā€œPasswordā€ and i cant enter anything else or delete it. is there a solution?

What happens if you hit enter

i get the answer wrong :frowning:

same thing happened to me. I did manage to get rid of it, I think the escape key worked as a backspace.

thank you, this worked

Iā€™m kinda stuck so unless youā€™ve played past Nordhaven, thereā€™s spoilers ahead but I still need help.

After Iā€™ve entered the lab, seeing Emmie getting corrupted and sent out to get her food and find out how to save her, I got stuck. I can only enter the door next to the small garden, but the bridge is on the other side of the hole. I canā€™t enter any other door in the manor since theyā€™re all blocked and such. The only thing Iā€™ve been able to do is to fight THE THING inside the shed and take the valve, give it to Emmie and lastly go to the diving house and told to search for a diving suit which I couldnā€™t find either, not to mention a way into the greenhouse which I donā€™t know.

Any help on what to do next will be highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance! :smiley:

You probably need to push the bookcase in the right side of the library. Push it facing down with Pro out front.

1 Like

Perfect, I was pushing it the wrong way XD
Thank you for the help Nerds!