Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

I actually have one more problem, this one I think is a glitch unless I do something wrong.

Before ā€œstealingā€ the candy in the candy store, I realised I could ask the mobster on the roof at the Inn about the recipe that the Boss wanted. When I went to ask him, he said to also go to the candy store and find it there. When I went there, all I could do was to ā€œstealā€ the candy and I couldnā€™t do the mobsters quest at all. Please tell me I need to do something else and that I didnā€™t softlock the quest entirely.

Again, thank you to whoever helps in advance! (:

You arenā€™t supposed to go to the candy store for the mob, to progress you need to go to the Admiralty, itā€™s the building right above the inn.

1 Like

I made this one to celebrate @clinko_clinko 's birthday AND again, the endgame update of Some Bullshit =)

Artist was kay_inthedark on twitter. Link can be found on the DA link

It was a ton of fun to make!

20 Likes

I read the quest wrong thenā€¦ Sorry for being dumb lol and thank you for helping!

Itā€™s fine I sometimes misread things as well, and youā€™re welcome.

1 Like

@Nerds

This is a question that has been bugging me for some time. Is Esse still the demon of gluttony? As in, is Esse still able to respawn if she gets offed in some way? Will she eventually regain her powers?

I would very much like it if Esse regained her powers eventually. I have a feeling that she could certainly teach Emmie a lot about magic.

1 Like

Her true body is still in the demon realm so I assume she should still be able to survive another death in the human world.

4 Likes

That is my hope as well. I just wanted to here from Nerds personally.

1 Like

If i ever made a sequal it would be emmie and esse traveling around the world to regain Esseā€™s power and figure out a way to revive Pris. But i probably am not making a sequal! Dont have the time these days like I did during the pandemic.

And if somebody killed esse in the mortal world, she would simply show up back in the demon one until she found a way back.

13 Likes

Huh, I figured a sequel would have probably started a while after the original where Emmie would have started her own adventuring guild/crew Building off what Ellie mentioned during the party which would inevitably lead into whatever new antagonist comes around.

3 Likes

I see it as the same thing, Emmie goes off as an adventurer with Esse in tow. They travel to another part of the world mostly different from the setting shown in game 1. More cultures, more towns, another kingdom/empire/whatever.

Pro would probably stay at home, but you could get cameos and clara might show up for a bit. But yeah, it would be set sometime in the future.

14 Likes

Weā€™ve already gotten hints that a Japan alternative exists so that could probably show up in the hypothetical sequel, would certainly be nice to see Emmie in a kimono.

2 Likes

always been such a huge fan of this series, incredible job rlly

2 Likes

I absolutely loved how the it ended. I will say the only, and I mean only, part that left me less than 100 percent happy was Esseā€™s story line just because it felt really despondent for her, despite Zyntrisā€™ dropping in and the fun they had together.
That said I do love where everyone is otherwise because of the potential future for all of them.

You have Esse one day advising Queen Ellie who has learned the joy of food from her sister. You have Emmie going out adventuring and potentially forming her own party, which could include Pro and Heidiā€™s child tagging along with their ā€˜Auntā€™ Emmie. You could have Pro join once retirement hits (because really who thinks Pro could ever actually retire). If the threat is serious Clara might join, or perhaps the responsibilities (and freedom) gained from managing the Inquisitors might have caused her to ā€˜go to seedā€™ as it were (with her obviously denying it) or she could even follow in Proā€™s footsteps and she could have a family of her own.

Really youā€™ve done and amazing job Nerds at resolving all of the plot threads in a satisfying way while leaving so many possibilities open. And while I would love to see a sequel your heart has to be in it, so donā€™t feel any obligation to us youā€™ve already given us something truly amazing.

3 Likes

I can just picture it now. Esseā€™s assassination leads Pro and Clara partnering up once more to investigate an elusive killer loose in Lantrum. Can they bring a vile killer and enemy of the crown to task, settling a personal obligation towards a former ally?

Meanwhile Emmie tries to take a more direct approach in light of the unfolding news to try and bring Esse back - I mean, how hard can it be hard to reach Esse in the demon realm? Esseā€™s foray into demonology could be an interesting twist into the occult, with Leo and Hygge joining Emmieā€™s side as she meddles with powers beyond her control with her usual bubbly zeal. A new adventure awaitsā€¦!

3 Likes

Could someone give me a save where they they separate the demon from emmi and i dont want to replay the whole game

1 Like

Well, I was trapped in a big city. From the moment I entered the city, I lost my way. I wanted to ask for help. What should I do. I can only find a shining hut now, but I do not know how to get in!

There are also some suggestions: 1. Can you consider adding a task help system or a prompt system?

1. Can you add language settings, such as Chinese and Japanese

2. Is it possible to track some colored eggs outside the plot?

Ah! I have to say that this is the most satisfying game I have ever played! I hope the author can adopt these suggestions!

How to enable vore codeļ¼Ÿ

Huh, I didnā€™t know that Pro and Clara had twins in the dessert! Very interesting indeed!

SkƤrmbild (395)

2 Likes

Hi, if you are new to the city, you need to go to the top right area and go into this building

Once you talk to everyone in there you go to this building https://puu.sh/JhvoN/4c9bb4bdf3.png

After then you meet the head goblin for the area in the bottom left part here: https://puu.sh/Jhvpi/03878bef4f.png

From there, everything should be easy, but if you get stuck again let me know. I sadly probably canā€™t do multi language because I donā€™t speak Chinese or Japanese myself!

2 Likes