Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

YO! Man you do a ton of work for this game lol.

3 Likes

No super eating scenesā€¦ how about mega eat- :joy:

3 Likes

Hey, first time poster, but following the thread for a while. Started playing the game on Friday. It is an absolute blast! Loving how well made this feels, the custom art and even the choices of music!

I came across what I think might be a bug? And not sure if it intentional or not, but after going to the merchants event in the capital, Emmieā€™s sprite seems to stop changing depending on her fullness. She remains fit at all times, and I liked the little change depending on how full she was.

I can say that her sprite changing seems to become stuck while Emmie is dining on the merchant eventā€™s food. (Tested by both trying to feed her in the event and by feeding her before and then trying to use a digest skill inside), and only changes when the automatic changes start (the belly showing due to the magic failing). Afterwards, its going through the automatic story progression scenes just fine, but when I am out and Clara joined the party, Emmieā€™s sprite becomes locked to just her fit sprite.

Is it a bug that I can fix or is it intentionally like this?

lmao good one kinda good meme

Ah, this ma sound dumb, but I did remove that feature post cruise ship because I figured out how to do proper cutscenes and needed a consistent Emmie sprite size when mapping everything out. Itā€™s a shame, but I thought it would be for the best.

5 Likes

Ahh, well, if it was intentional than no worries! Game is still a lot of fun, and having progressed some further in yesterday, it does make more sense to have Emmie to hold a more consistent sprite.

Just finished the game, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I just wanted to ask what the songs ā€œGMGā€ and ā€œSeriousDevilā€ are from? There are some serious bangers in this game.

1 Like

Quake Champions: Doom Edition soundtrack Quake Champions: Doom Edition - Original Soundtrack (v2.5) - YouTube All of ETVā€™s music comes from this. I like keeping certain artists to certain characters. Esse gets this soundtrack, Laus get Lil Ugly Mane, Deuter gets Goldeneye. Sadly, all the other characters I didnā€™t have a good theme set up for them.

7 Likes

so pardon me for asking but does the choices we make for Emmie have any major impact later on? outside of letting Emmie learn the burp skill in the tavern early on at the port?

1 Like

Speaking of music, Holding Out For A Hero came on the radio driving home last night and I couldnā€™t help but break out in a big dumb grin. That songā€™s always gonna be associated with a certain purple-eyed protagonist from now on. Itā€™d be cool if a lot of the scenes from this game got animated by somebody some day, but that one in particular stands out.

4 Likes

I never actually noticed this connection, but that is genius! Thank you so much for the reply, I have something new to listen to now!

1 Like

Ok Side Tangent there was this ASMR About a Chubby Fairy Eating your Junkfood and the Voice Actress Makes me feel like this is what Emmie Sounds like that it feels kinda Surreal hereā€™s the video if you want to listen Listener & Their New Chubby Pocket Fairy Bestie - YouTube

2 Likes

So, I donā€™t know if I am doing this wrong, but every time I start the download, it downloads as a Adobe Audition file. Is this normal?

Hey Iā€™m stuck on Clareā€™s section in the Epilogue. Canā€™t find out how to progress. Anyone remember?

Where specifically are you stuck? Are you still at the fairgrounds?

Yep at the fairgrounds

If Iā€™m remembering correctly I think you just need to interact with all the vendor stalls plus Sophia. Just go around and talk to every npc to double check and something should happen after you do them all.

Kinda goofy, but i wanted to put it on my steam library too see how it looked.
image2

10 Likes

Wait, how was this possible?

Steam allows you to add non steam games. Itā€™s basically just a short cut. Also steam allows you to also customize the artwork used for the game for both the background and what would be the box art

4 Likes