Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Hi All,

I present to you the Some Bullshit Holiday Special 2 where the gang and more answer all of your burning questions. With over 600 questions asked, you guys sure wanted to know a lot, with topics ranging from back stories, future plans, and if Clara will FINALLY do that thing that everyone apparently wants her to do… again! There are three rooms you can go through, the Dev Room, the Main Four room, and the NPC adventure. As you talk to the panels, the main hall will fill up with people, so you may want to check out everyone! The main gang questions can take some time, so I do recommend saving and taking breaks. No need to go through the entire thing in one play through.

I did try my best to answer every question, but for a couple characters there were too many same-y ones or questions I couldn’t get a good answer for. I apologize if I missed your question as a result. Overall, however, this should be a fun time for fans of the game! Clinko has added over 40 art pieces for you to see as well and some of them are PRIMO! If you run into any bugs, let me know, but this thing should be pretty set as it is essentially just a lot of cutscenes.

Thanks for following us for so long and keep an eye out for future projects between me, Clinko and Desayn!

-Nerds

33 Likes

Yo! This is going to be so cool

2 Likes

Thank you for these wonderful two years, Nerds and Clinko. I can’t stop expressing yet again how grateful I am to witness such a wonderful game. Going to try out the Q&A when I have the time!

3 Likes

Holy cow, over 600 questions and over 40 new art pieces?! Best Christmas gift ever! I might’ve said this last time you did a Q&A, but this is one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen someone do for their fans, thanks bro. And it sounds like it’s gonna be even better than last year’s! Happy Holidays everyone and thank you @Nerds , @clinko_clinko and @thuasluhuall !

You’re very welcome and…wait what? Future projects? Keep an eye out? :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to restart a playthrough RIGHT NOW, hyped

1 Like

Wha! No! Just download the stand alone new upload. It is it’s own thing so you don’t need to play through the game or do anything like that!

4 Likes

Nice what a Christmas gift to have, thanks guys.

1 Like

Oh, coolio(still will start the newest version and finish it, was last at the mountain ending)

how the f… do you beat the kraken?

I’ve played entire indie games that were shorter than this Q&A. And it’s pure narrative content, to boot.

Not much left to say after all the fond well-wishes and memories from back during the finale release, but this gave a lot of really wonderful insight and closure to little hanging plot points and arcs through your monolith of a narrative. Reminded me of Mass Effect’s Citadel DLC in many respects.

If I had to take one single thing away from my experience, it would have to be this:

Cheers~

9 Likes

Zap it and eat it iirc. Fairly standard tactics :yum:

My god, Nerds, Clinko, Desayn. You guys are stellar! I cannot put into words how awesome you guys are. Some Bullshit is absolutely amazing. The best RPG Maker game I’ve played and it will forever have a fondness in my heart. I’ll be replaying this game over and over again and no doubt laughing until I cry. This game has such heart, it’s so entertaining. It’s so much fun to play. The music and sound effects and whacky characters. And yes, the fetish content too. Clara and her manor milk. Emmie and that poor candy chair. And that one delightfully tasty boss in front of that cave. You know the one. And the Genie. And the harem girls, especially shy Mona! And bratty Layla!
It’s the absolute best game ever and this is a very fine Christmas present. Happy holidays you guys. I wish I could hug you! All three of you. Desayn doesn’t get enough attention for his sprite works. He really really did a great job. Especially when the gals get HUGE!!

6 Likes

this holiday special? luvin’ it

The QnA was Great My fav’s is most of the questions to tease the Genie girl was annoying her.
The Gong the Paunch joke questions cause the Brew Master Looks like Gong the Paunch 2.0.
And my personal Favorite the Stomach Expanding fruits of death Question Clara Finally ate that fruit and the other NPC’s the Mango related Questions was me basically saying “ENOUGH BELLY RATING TIME FOR THE DURABILITY TEST!” sort of gag glad the fairy queen handled it very well. Shame Clara never tried the fruit

Overall Good job was totally worth the Christmas present. (Those Questions are all me. The Genie girl is my Fav)

2 Likes

A little sad that Clara was so adamant about going back to work
(also I understand that Clara would have no interest in vore and that it doesn’t make sense for her character to want to eat people, but if there is scenes similar to the gemuse, a lot of people would be very happy)

Give the goblins the peppers you cowards! I’m not against taking hostages!

15 Likes

Clara is still best girl, but this certainly helps me appreciate, in order, the Goblins (Goblins are great unless they’re as perverted as a certain individual, so hardly a surprise. Also, despite not being fat or gluttonous, Joblin’s one of the best NPCs, I reckon),Hygge, the Amazons and the Harem. Also found ‘Elora’ answering generally entertaining, at one point nauseating.

A certain response to a question directed at the green girls raises… implications though. Was that offscreen incident with the mango that may or may not have happened the only time one of their employees burst?

2 Likes

Sounds like a scenario you might have to take upon yourself to realize. Like me! I wonder what would happen if you coated the peppers in chocolate and left them around a certainly lovelife-lacking inquisitive mind.

Well continuing my abysmal luck with SB content update releases I managed to get hit with a power outage right as I was getting into the first few questions. Something happens every. Single. Time.
Outside of my personal bad luck this was a delightful little treat. Loved all of the neat little details with this one like the lobby filling out with characters as you progress. Lots of really good and creative answers for the questions as well, both informative and comical, loved all the banter between the main four. It made me realize how much I’ve missed these little gremlins since the finale. My favorite bit though has to be getting to, literally see inside the devs heads.
All the new art by Clinko was also wonderful. As the resident Esse simp I am a bit sad that we didn’t get any belly art with her, though the amazing Eloa and Clara pics are a nice consolation. Overall it was a fantastic time and I greatly look forward to whatever is next in store, whenever that may come. Until then, thank you for this early present and have a very merry Christmas!

4 Likes

-Sees SBS thread at 26 new replies
-New Q&A
-Many characters to talk to and small little jokes
-Amazing questions and art
-both submitted question get featured
-both get shot down

To be completely honest, I have no idea why I thought anything but that would happen. Amazing Q&A from the team, I love the dev questions the most. Best of luck to all of you in whatever you do going forward, no matter what it may be!

5 Likes