Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

so basically zap the tentacles…one by one

Love the Q&A. Great responses and of course, fantastic art from Clinko. Always a treat to see more more of the gang and some nice big bellies! Seeing all of the other characters’ responses was fun as well.

Thank you Nerds, Clinko, and Desayn for a great Christmas gift, and happy holidays!

Speaking as someone who has never been to a convention, is the pit a real thing that happens? Also why has Nerd’s sprite changed, is he following his lifelong dream of becoming Pro?

Very fun Q&A 9/10

1 Like

Ha! I got hit by a power outage as well! But I managed to get about halfway through before my laptop battery died. Power outage bros!!

1 Like

QnA is charming, as always.

I’m having some shower thoughs, wanted to share.

The four eating girls in Esse’s memory. The pink-haired one is clearly supposed to be an ancestor of Chuck and his sister. Does it mean that they are all ancestors of some characters that we know? Going by visual similarity alone, the redhead looks a little like Eloa, and the tomboy looks a little like Heidi, but I can’t find anyone who’d look (or behave) anything like the lewd blonde. Did I miss the connection, or am I completely wrong and only the pinkhead is connected to anyone that we know?

Does Clara really not have a character arc? The other main cast all get ones, and they are all pretty satisfying, especially Pro learning to appreciate things he thought to be unimportant.
But Clara doesn’t seem to have anything. She clearly has a character conflict considering her eating habits. But she starts torn between two choices, and she ends up the same. Again, am I missing the character development somewhere, or is it just not intended for her?

1 Like

Clara really doesn’t have an arc, that’s kind of on me. She never really needed one in my mind. Plus, I very much like where she is, because if I resolve her conflict of being a very proud woman with a big weakness she becomes so much less interesting. I guess her arc is she is less of a jerk and now has friends.

Of the old hand maidens, only the pink hair one is meant to be an “ancestor” and even then, it isn’t really implied other then she worships Esse. After all, who looks like their relatives from over a thousand years ago? The rest are just cute girls. I like cute girls and will continue to put them in my games regardless if they have a call back or reference!

9 Likes

Not in real life, of course. But in stories, it’s quite a widespread trope. And since that’s what you did with the pink-haired girl, I thought that’s what’s going on.
But good to know that I was just overthinking.
As for Clara, fair enough.

3 Likes

hello i am new to this game and im wondering if there is anywhere to get the codes you can get

I assume you mean the codes for the cultist at the bar? If you have done any of Chuck’s quests you might have seen him say the code 465491, this is the first code which unlocks the VIP events. As for the second code, the vore code, I don’t know where it is in the game or if it even is in the game, but I do know that it is 888888. Note that you can’t input the vore code until after you have inputed the VIP code.

I’m really enjoying the Q&A 2. I kinda thought we’d be getting a minigame, but hey it’s still fun. T he interactions with the characters are even funnier. Especially Pro’s. I look forward to any post-games or sequels to SBS.

2 Likes

Thanks for an amazing game, through playing through it twice I must have spent nearly 100 hours, but I enjoyed it completely. One small thing I feel could of gone different is in the Gemuse (if that’s how it’s spelt) event, whoever ate more was the one with the bigger belly at the end, but that’s mainly because I like seeing Clara with a big belly, but that’s just me, still super fun game though, so thank you for being great devs, and the QnA was fun too.

1 Like

I love Clara.

Ahem!

My take away in the end was that Clara sort of makes a conscience choice to embrace both sides of her personality: Uptight Inquisitor and sugary/chocolate weakness. It really seemed like she accepted a part of herself in the end, and I think that was the most fitting ending we could have gotten for her. I’m a romantic and I would have liked for her to get her own “Pro” because there were some moments of chemistry there, even though I think we’re all were rooting for Heidi and the ending Pro got. All in all, this story wrapped up splendidly. There’s only two things I would love to have seen and that’s the return of the gemuse, (because who didn’t absolutely love that bit) and bigger, bustier Mona. I adore Mona and wish she could have stolen more snacks! Eloa got the kind of follow up I wanted to see, but Mona? There’s not enough Mona! (I think she’s my second favorite in the end, right behind Clara!)

2 Likes

Alright, just finished this and this was a great QnA session. Lots of cute art pieces and some juicy questions with some nice answers. Though there were a lot of weird questions, too (why so many pregnancy questions?)

Loved the SB con setting that was used. Which lead to some fun stuff like the female Pro cosplayer. I also enjoyed various characters appearing after completing their questions. Saw lots of hints at possible future stuff about the eastern continent, which is exciting. Though definitely got the feeling that this was really the end of ends, maybe except for some kind of epilogue thing? Either way I think where the story ended is pretty good. But there’s always gonna be room to expand the story in a project as big as this, so there’s gotta be an end at some point. At least for the time being anyways.

Overall a very nice and fun QnA for post game questions. As I said during my post about the final update to the game, if there’s ever a future project by this team (or just working on different things) I’ll keep my eyes open for what ever that may be. Best of luck to all, and thanks for all the fun.

My favorite part was seeing the brewmaster drawn as a handmaiden.

3 Likes

Can someone link a download to the latest version of Some Bullshit please? I can’t download Some Bullshit v.121.7z from the itch io website if that’s the latest version or find it anywhere else and its gone on media fire…

Hm, you seem to be trying to download an old version. Check the Some Bullshit by Nerds1 page again and try downloading 1.01. There is also a mediafire link in the original post you can use as well.

1 Like

This is a fetish forum. Pregnancy fetish is adjacent to stuffing/wg- unsurprisingly as it also involves big bellies.

4 Likes

Maybe Clara could somehow get with Deuter? They didn’t get any time together but given his similarities to Pro and Clara’s chemistry with him, there could be something to work with

On the surface it sounds like it could work. But I can’t see there being any possible chance that she could get past those insults he made against her weight, even if he wasn’t in control at the time.

4 Likes

I’m drawing a blank, who was Mona again?

1 Like

Mona is the shy purple harem girl.

1 Like