Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

at the bottom of the ocean, after I finished beating the shark,I ran out of my health ,and I couldn’t fight the next three pink mud monsters to get Pro and Clara back to full health, and Emmie became a demon,What should I do?I only have one save point, do I must play again from beginning??

I believe in the dumb waiter room at the top there is a comfy chair you can heal at.

Got past the cruise on my replaythrough, man the side quests hit different actuslly playing them along the main plot(also WHY DID I NEVER USED THE BURP SKILL?)

1 Like

The Queen Evelyn and King just remind me of a Jessica rabbit and roger rabbit tbh.

3 Likes

there could be some joke about Deuter having gone to therapy since he left Lantrum and explaining that he was simply lashing out or sth

I’ve never seen any bottomless pits or void monsters at them myself. Must be an American thing.

4 Likes

I couldn’t make Clara do that thing that was hinted at in the release of the 2nd Holiday Special. I enabled those types of questions. Was this just a joke or did I miss something?

I still really enjoyed the Q&A regardless

It could be a reference to a rather infamous convention from the past that featured a ball pit. . .

4 Likes

I’ve got to say, this was another winner. I’m glad that you are continuing to top yourself even in adjacent material. Thanks for this!

Welp, I just thought up a fun little story thanks to Eloa and Clara interviews about their big sister that has stronger ruins and Clara being heavy into chocolate human-size statues and also completely being able to vore a person if they’re just cover(Pro [due to the fact Clara like his taste the most when she ate him probably due to cooking so much], taste like(Brat harem girl and Sophie), or turn into sugary substance. Post it at a much later date cause plate full with my own projects~

Also after this QnA gonna have to jump from the Clara ship to the Esse ship, just feels more fun now and I feel Esse would have stolen the spotlight if she was around in Pris body much earlier tbh. but after this QnA Yea Esse top gal now for me~ with Emmie as second, Heidi as third, and Eloa as fourth putting Clara at…well…

Also just realize after Clara interview… also watching a certain Disney show too at the same time… tall, himbo, with the added bonus he’s a top-grade cook to boot… She wants her own Kronk.

Also if I’m looking at it right, a potential second game if ever made would be about esse and emmie being the story focus but having eloa and zyntis as the other two party members if I’m remembering right…unless I’m wrong in recalling. wouldn’t be surprised if you did a surprise twist with Clara joining as a fifth member if possible tbh.

3 Likes

Would be cool for Clara to have her own Student I think she would make a great teacher

1 Like

If you’ve completed the fair sequence after defeating Laus then yes you have finished the game. The rest is just post game bonus stuff. Also what “gallery” are you referring to? If you’re talking about Ellie’s replays then those aren’t supposed to change anything, it’s just for replaying scenes you’ve already been through.

1 Like

Posted in the wrong thread, sorry. Disregard my reply, lol.

WHICH CHARACTER IS SHE COSPLAYING AS?

the girl that’s cosplaying Pro?

nope, the girl whose cosplaying the character from page 6 before Azt Rabot’s second visit from over a year ago

Oh that girl, that’s the waitress that sat you down for the cake that Clara ate in front of Emmie. Then, Emmie and Esse weaken the floorboard under Clara to make her looney tunes weight joke punch line.

4 Likes

Thnx, I was trying to drum up who the incredibly minor character was

Some of these questions are painful to see. Felt actually real shitty at the end of questioning Harry.

So it goes.

1 Like

Shy harem gal with the biiiiiiig boobs.

2 Likes