Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

I forgot if it was before or after the third time though, but you can back track once you do

how do I get back to bad borken after defeating the soul snatcher?

iirc cart in front of the capital

1 Like

Where is the secret candy room? I equipped a ā€œlooted ringā€, but there is nothing in the jail despite what the dialogue eludes to.

1 Like

Bottom left corner of the jail where you fought the boss there.

1 Like

Heh, I think we might need a guide, now that the gameā€™s done.

1 Like

If anyone would like to make one, I would gladly add it somewhere. I could also confirm any questions the guide maker has on specific workings of the game.

3 Likes

I might give it a go. Itā€™s an excuse to replay the game.

2 Likes

I canā€™t stop saying how much I love this game. Iā€™m even thinking about starting all over again just for the heck of it. That, and to get that memory Emmie ā€œnever rememberedā€. But hey, still gonna enjoy it. Hope thereā€™ll be more adventures for her someday.

4 Likes

Anyone have a clue what to do here? This crack in the wall is infuriating, because it just FEELS like there should be something, but nothing i do works! Canā€™t interact with it, canā€™t do nothing with it!

Well if you havenā€™t already figured it out by now, that crack in the wall is just set dressing, thereā€™s nothing behind there. The only collectibles you can miss in that section of the game are the slabs.

2 Likes

well, thank you for that. I realize now itā€™s just set dressing, but because of the crack being right in front of a divet in the ground, it just FEELS like there has to be something there.

1 Like

Sometimes, a crack is just a crack.
-Ernest Hemingway, probably

3 Likes

So I gave the VIP code to the weird cultist, now Iā€™m wondering how do I give him the vore code? He wonā€™t let me input any more.

You have to talk to him with Emmie in front.

2 Likes

Some drawings i did awhile ago.
I should have made Claraā€™s goods a bit bigger but Iā€™m still happy with it

16 Likes

After story where clarra is struggling in her new job and Esse works under for she needs a job because she was a squatter in the castle and was kicked out

Clarra is tasked with the mystery of stolen food and the trade of illegal sweets of which clarra unkowingly participated in and Esse blackmails her with this information to get a job from her

Absolutely love these, and Happy Chocolate Day everyone! Lots of great details, I like how we can see inside Pro and Emmieā€™s minds and thereā€™s great details present like the most memorable piece of garbage Iā€™ve seen in a video game. Love the Doom Guy pose for Clara, too.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I absolutely love this so much!

2 Likes