Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Goblin Brewmaster is the GOAT! But Clara is neatly in second. I feel like her characterization as a main character can only be bested by Pro

What instruments do you guys feel like the cast can play?

Its a tie between Clara, the Goblin Brewmaster and Eloa. Each has qualities that makes them awesome. Thought admittingly if I had to choose, it would be Clara 100%.

I know that ‘lol sex number’ isn’t exactly the peak of anyone’s estimation of comedy or anything, but I felt compelled to share this simply on account of the roundness of the numbers.

9 Likes

Emmie good, Clara gooder, Esse good. ELOA GOODEST. NATALIA (the twin tailed belching contest girl) GOODEREST.

4 Likes

pro and emmie meet leon and ashley. meanwhile clara is trying to arrest ada wong until she pulls out a chocolate bar and buys clara on her side

3 Likes

As for the main cast go, I give it to Clara. But side characters It’s Goblin Brewmaster and Eloa for me. I have a thing for cute goblin girls and very tall hungry girls.

2 Likes

Been thinking of making some SB fanart for next month. What would you like to see?

• Full-On Clara Animation (more movement)
  • Light Animation of Emmie and Clara (less movement)
  • Triple belly drawing of Emmie, Clara, and Heidi.

0 voters

9 Likes

I want to vote for Heidi, expecting hungry mothers need to eat lots too!

5 Likes

Voted for Clara in Nerds’ poll. Personally find her personality endearing (outwardly strict, but kind of an eccentric, slightly insecure dork who loves her friend past it. Also feel sorry for her considering how frequently the world screws her over) and how she’s an entertaining character who breaks reality on multiple occasions for chocolate.

Emmie… I’ll be honest, she infuriates me. I know she may be a sweet girl whose actions are altered slightly by an overwhelming hunger, but a few things beyond that; She has a tendency to think of her stomach over how her actions will impact or inconvenience anyone else and she’s aggravatingly stupid. (This is an entirely subjective gripe, idiotic characters are a major personal bugbear, to the point where I think ‘Pro’s protection must be spectacular for this bimbo to live past the age of three’. Greatest game on this site with truly stellar writing, no contest, but NOT a fan of Emmie. Incidentally, her sister is another matter entirely, I love her.)

Have to admit, was kind of tempted to vote for Other, specifically Joblin and her gluttonous sister who keeps teasingly bringing up eating until she goes boom or that sleepy demon girl whose name I forget because she’s adorable.

Edit; The demon girl, not Heidi. Though I love Heidi too, she’s just not my favourite.

Initially voted for Clara, changed it for Emmie. Clara has more… appeal, yes. but she only has a sweet tooth, while Emmie has an expanded palate.

1 Like

As much as the stuffing of Emmie is constantly amusing, Clara’s struggles with actual weight gain are spectacular, from a kink perspective, and her constant struggle between giving in and keeping herself fit is an endless source of amusing self-driven character conflict.

It should probably be no surprise that on the Weight Gaming board the character who actually gets fat has an advantage over the character who only gets stuffed, but they’re both excellent. Clara just has a few factors that make her very interesting, even aside from her weight.

2 Likes

Thank you those that voted, and thank you for those that posted your opinions. Always nice to know how and why people are wrong. I will take this into consideration soon.

You may ask who I think is wrong, but that is a secret. I did not vote to avoid influencing the results.

21 Likes

i mean, now that it’s concluded, I’d really like to see a Nerds &Clinko evaluation of each fetish character and their biggest highs and lows. After all, men as cultured as you two must have some stellar opinions

2 Likes

Probably super late, but the hotel in lantrum is a hilton???

id rather get the Architects’ lodge than Lantrum Hilton because fuck hotel corporations

1 Like

I am just a few hours into the game, but I have to say, it’s really excellent. I may have found it because of the WG content, but I’m certainly here to stay for the characters, humor and story. Well, that’s what I wanted to say, now back to some more Pro and Emmie shenanigans!

4 Likes

Lots of love for the main characters, but Clara just gets a little sad to watch eventually (she never has a moment of peace with herself).

Personally I really like Essie and Priscilla. The lore of their time period intrigues me, as does their social dynamic.

1 Like

I am absolutely loving this game, but been wasting an hour on these three mushrooms and abt to give up forever. I genuinely think it’s impossible, Maybe I missed something crucial in the past but all fights have been fine until now. Is there a way to cheat in the files? I just want to enjoy the story. I really cannot beat these things.

do you have moves like Numb Pain or the energy drink? that imo helps