Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

That would have been ver 10.5/10.6 ish.

That has been out for some time! Head to the bathhouse in Azh Rabot and you too can get the massage. It is repeatable!

1 Like

Update on Chapter 2 of the Lantrum novel, it should be ready in a day or two as of writing this. After Iā€™ve finished going over the text and stamping out any grammatical errors, Iā€™m post the link here as always.

Heads up on whatā€™s going to be in the second chapter:

1. Introduction of Chuck
  2. The Secret Candy Room Event
  3. 1 Pure and 1 Gluttony Scene each
  4. A bit less dialogue

Hope you all are doing well and I hope you look forward to when I drop the second chapter on here.

Thank you,and do you have any suggestion about my writing?

1 Like

ah well if you donā€™t really have food items for emmie i can see how this part might be tough. you might have to reload an earlier save and stock up on food so emmie doesnā€™t run out of magic. otherwise i suggest as soon as the fight starts have pro taunt and defend and clara debuff and attack. get emmie to eat some food and use her sugar rush ability to get double turns so you can heal more. clara shouldnā€™t have much of a problem mopping up the smaller enemies. i focused the main bad guy down first while pro tanked all the hits, but maybe reducing the amount of enemies you have to deal with will work for you. i donā€™t really know how else i can help you sorry.

Just finished to the latest progression of the game, and man did it give me a change. Honestly I am a big vore fan and played this game with the intent of catching up to the vore scenes, and having ā€œfinishedā€ the game, I didnā€™t realize that I have brought myself a love of the stuffing genre lol. I donā€™t know if that is genius jebait, plan, writing, and production from the devs, but holy moly is it a welcome thing for me!

Having known the vore scenes are optional, and thus kind of a low priority. I would still look forward to playing this game in the future! And if more optional vore scenes are added, even better for me XD. Thank you for the 20+ hours!

3 Likes

Put a space between dialogue and punctuations and separate paragraphs when another person starts talking. Also refrain from making paragraphs super long, after three sentences or so, space out and then start writing the next paragraph. Other than that, the writingā€™s alright.

I wish I put in the 888888 code sooner, because I missed the Vore version of the assassin scene. Oh well, at least ETV is more likeable in the non-vore version. And its just an excuse to replay the game.

Btw, when in the earliest you can enter the 888888 code? And what other scenes did I miss out on?

the pre-requisite is having completed the abandoned mansion to get any of the things done in town

1 Like

You technically didnā€™t miss the vore version of the assassin scene.

Minor Spoilers?

As I understood thus far, after you finished all the current quests of the goblins and the mob boss, then will that nordenhaven inn cultist appear (correct me if I am wrong). You then enter 888888 (donā€™t forget to put the original code first or it doesnā€™t accept the vore code) on the cultist, go to emmieā€™s twin sister and have ETVā€™s grandeur days repeat. Then voila, you got access to the vore scene!

2 Likes

Thank you,I will improve it when I make another writing.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no doubt that the production of the game is impeccably done, but I seem to have missed so much that I never encountered a Vore scene when I was in the capital, so please tell me if thatā€™s normal :dizzy_face:

Thereā€™s no vore scene in the capital.

2 Likes

Hi 02Darling02! Welcome to the forum!

The vore content was all added fairly late and is deliberate side-content so by just playing the game as normal you wonā€™t be missing out. From memory, the only vore scenes are:

1. The one unlocked by the cultist in Nordenhaven using the 888888 (Iā€™d spoiler-tag this but itā€™s been mentioned like a dozen times over in the thread now).

2. Dealing with the assassin in the Esse flashback, which it defaults to the vore version in the game if youā€™ve used the above code. Replaying the scene later youā€™ll have the option of watching the non-vore outcome, and vice-versa.

Any other minor scenes, such as the boat fishing scene, the hydra serpent fight and various slimes are par for the course.

1 Like

Thanks for your detailed answer :blush:

How to get Esse flashback?

Welcome to the forum!

Itā€™s one of the later stages of a sidequest found in the Capital, to do with the mob. Keep playing and you wonā€™t miss it- the section in question only made its debut in the last update so you may be quite a ways from it!

The notes say that the bug with getting stuck on a party member is fixed, but is it possible to fix an already broken file?

Iā€™m gonna add on to the list of people that ā€œMade an account just to reply hereā€ because I gotta give praise to this project. Iā€™ve spent more than 24 hours on this game last month and it was one of the most pleasant experiences Iā€™ve ever had. Burping, bellies, and amazing displays of glutonny all in one video game? I must be dreaming but Iā€™m glad this is reality and itā€™s all thanks to the amazing minds working on this project!

I really appreciate the writing. Itā€™s been a long while since Iā€™ve last felt so engaged in a bunch of characters for a fetish related project. Iā€™m really excited to see where this goes. I got tons of ideas and more praise for this in mind but I donā€™t know if here is the right place for it.

1 Like

So Iā€™m at the cruise section of the game where you have to bring the bridge up and currently I have to play as pro on his own, in order to progress I need to fight 3 guys at once and itā€™s not going well, is there a good strategy for this? I tried confusing them all which was helpful but since I have no way of healing myself I donā€™t last long enough.