Spacethumper

I gave the original files some direct scans with MalwareBytes (a program I like because it usually recognizes false flags as false) and I saw nothing wrong with them. Pretty sure this is a case of some anti-virus programs just being over-sensitive.

1 Like

Aaaand now it says there’s a backdoor

There is nothing wrong with the game. Dozens of people have downloaded it, myself included, and haven’t had any problems. You’ll get warnings for this a lot, as it is both a small-scale Unity game and infrequently downloaded. On top of that, many security systems for computers are extremely sensitive and give a ton of false positives.

Trust me. There’s nothing in the game that will harm you or the computer, besides a non-human creature that can gain weight at an alarming rate.

Ok, will take ya’lls word for it.

It’s actually game maker studio and it’s a common issue with all game maker studio games it seems.

But I vouch for the game as well.

1 Like

I’ve been bored and horny recently, so I’ve started work on a NSFW nude pack (Suit? What suit? continuity be damned). Maybe I’ll finish it, maybe not, but here’s the running animation for the smallest size.

player_00 nekked run

9 Likes

Qusestion for Flatuer, would you be ok with me using your idle animations from the HD back as a base?

all the energy transmission is now all in the boots and the “what, do I have to take off my suit now?” was the truth

1 Like

The singular green pixel…

oops, well spotted. I’m sure I’ll have things like that ironed out before I post the finished pack

1 Like

What my brain immediately went to…

5 Likes

Only socks
as it should be

1 Like

As long as you make sure to credit me and link back to my original post.

5 Likes

Can tell you quite unhappily that this issue is still persisting. Defender is throwing a fit, it is very sure that there is a running Trojan on my PC after the download now, and nothing is shutting it up.

That said, MSERT says it’s fine, it’s just Defender throwing an absolute fit, it threw up four messages about it and refuses to clear it, so now I have an eternal red X going on on Defender. I:

1 Like

I really liked your edits! @Flateur
but Can I edit too and post here one of the ending screens U shaded? edit of an edit >.>

Like it says in the original post, any edits are fine as long as you credit me and link back to my original post.

1 Like

And here it is 3rd final but bigger👀. I know the game is about the suit but I did a ripped version of it too.
Did based on the shaded version of @Flateur :+1:

27 Likes

Thats amazing i hope that one day there will be a mod where the suit starts tearing at a certain weight because it was damaged or something like that

1 Like

I hope we’ll be able to mod in our own upgrades and extra weight stages.

Definitely not for this one, and probably not for the next one either. Switching out spritesheets is easy enough, but making things modular enough to let people just add in whole new sections of content easily is quite a bit more difficult. That being said, anyone who wants to take a crack at modding this version by way of just editing the gamemaker file itself is welcome to dm me for the base file, but with the caveat that the comments on the code are not great and I will not explain anything I want to be done with it at this point.

EDIT: After thinking about it I’m gonna keep the base files under wraps for the time being.

9 Likes