Spacethumper

I wonder if anybody’s made mods aside from sprite packs and zoom

1 Like

i also do, but i don’t know if there is something more related to mods than zoom and skins

1 Like

I would like to increase the size, but when I increase it to 3 or more, it crashes, can someone please tell me how to solve this problem?
Error codes are also noted

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_player:

ds_grid_get argument 2 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_Object_obj_player_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_player_Draw_64 (line -1)

1 Like

You gotta do it one at a time, and readjust your x position every once in a while.

At least, that’s how I fix the problem.

1 Like

It’s done! Thank you.

2 Likes

hii! I just wanna say, i’ve seen your game online (often) and it. looks. AMAZING! i can’t weight to play it! X3 actually, if you aren’t busy, do you want to talk? It’s okay if you don’t want to, I fully understand ^^

1 Like

Sure, my dms are always open! Just no rp though.

2 Likes

don’t worry, i’m not lookin’ for roleplay ^^

1 Like

where do you wanna talk?

1 Like

You can just message me on this site if you’d like.

1 Like

From someone who wanted to get into a game design career (never happened due to the hand life dealt me) i gotta say this is actually well designed! I mean i wasted like 3 hours on this even though theres not really a whole lot to it to warrant that.

The pacing of the story and game play is great. The mechanics are simple enough where its easy to grasp, but intricate enough to have some variety.

What took me by surprise is tou made the game with what i call interactive music (idk if theres an official term) the fact the music swelled (pun intended) to more complex variety of instruments and notes as you grew larger was a nice touch and likely what encouraged me personally to keep playing.

You’re a person of many tallents, really i applaud you. Great game direction, great game play and talented musician. Kinda inspires me to try getting back into game design.

4 Likes

I’d like to also add with the challenge of designing a game around weight gain (that is making a good reason for it being a game play mechanic) this is pretty innovative!

4 Likes

So, I found my appdata folder for Spacethumper but I cant figure out to install the sprites. Can someone help me please?

1 Like

You just drop all the spritesheets in the same folder the saves are in.

1 Like

Does it need to be the folder itself, or just the images?

1 Like

Just the images, and only the ones you want to replace the sprites. Any folders can stay in there, but they won’t do anything.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I really appreciate it and I like your work!

1 Like

Based on: Spacethumper - #476 by Flateur
Hiya everyone!
Long time lurker here, enjoyed the game so much I thought I could make some sprite edits fairly simply enough to start off.

May I present to you,
the Ahsoka Fatso edit! (Very original title :stuck_out_tongue: )

output-onlinegiftools

As of now, I have the player_00 sheet done!

The outfit is based on the Clone Wars episode “Cargo of Doom”.
In the future I’ll probably make the sprites have longer lekku (hair looking thing) to more clearly show that she’s older.

P.S.: I don’t know why her tabard turns neon blue for a frame in the gif. It works just fine in-game.

13 Likes

Oh hell yeah, that sounds real good. Can’t wait for that to be completed

1 Like

Can there be a version of this for Mac os

1 Like