Spacethumper

It’s in your local appdata, not the regular one.

1 Like

I removed the folder in the local appdata thing and now I reinstalled the game so it should appear back in the local appdata right? Mine is somehow gone

1 Like

You’ll have to make a save first, the game only creates the folder when it has a file there it’s creating.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help and sorry for answering late, had stuff to do!

1 Like

of course. That’s why I uploaded it

1 Like

the weight changes your speed but the size i think it doesn’t change the speed ‘w’

3 Likes

I can’t seem to get the nude mod posted above working and, quite frankly, reading the other comments about it aren’t exactly helpful. I’ve put the images from the zip in the Spritesheets for Editing folder, yet they aren’t showing in-game. Any specific instructions/help, or is there something I’m doing wrong?

1 Like

go to start (search) and write %localappdata% a folder will open there, search for the spacethumper folder (the folder appears only when you launched the game for the first time), throw sprites into the folder, and that’s it.

2 Likes

There’s an installation guide in my post for the HD pack. Spacethumper - #476 by Flateur

3 Likes

i need the ripped version how do i get it

2 Likes

Awesome mod man! I love the animations, really great stuff, what a wonderful overhaul to an already great game.

5 Likes

Amazing game, although, surely I’m not the only one that wishes the slimes could add some extra weight to our pilot.

10 Likes

honestly it’s almost criminal that a little game like this made in someone’s free time has some of the coolest dynamic music effects I’ve ever seen in a game like got damn

9 Likes

this game looks super cool

2 Likes

How do i save in this game?

1 Like

Esc to pause, save game, pick a file. I haven’t put in a save indicator yet, but it’ll save.

1 Like

Is it possible to get so big via the prestige system that your character literally fills the valley? Like, is there a secret ending where your character is stuck, or do they just keep growing forever?

3 Likes

If you prestige twice and attempt to leave, there is an ending similar to what you’re describing. Past that point, the ending is the same no matter what- although you can keep growing your character as big as you want.

1 Like

How do you delete a research station… I accidentally set it on top of a crystal deposit when i first started lmao

2 Likes

alright nvm i finished anyways… btw if you ever see this, is there any limit to how big you can get?

1 Like