Starbound Big Fatties Add-Ons - Expanding Clothes and other small additions

If I may ask, what’s most of the unused content? That is, if you know.

Several random things here and there. Honey and chocolate liquids, together with status effects for being drenched in them, a few complete but unobtainable clothing sets, some unused furniture and props, stuff like that.

The clothing sets intrigue me. Do you know what they’re called? I want to try them out.

I’m currently looking through the files again. There is a uniform (sadly only one size) of what appears to be a BF-themed diner, several biome-specific costumes that have their files, but are using the base sprites still, BF’s set of invisible armor (I don’t know if or where that may be sold/crafted), and several starts at making fat versions of tiered armor.

Well then, I’ll have to find the file names then.

The file names don’t matter. You have to look into the files at what is written there what the names are.

Good thing, then that you reimplemented those liquids in one of your mods.

Big Fatties Uniform is something I’ve dwelt on redoing for a long time but never considered a priority.
Alpacas and Froggs currently have placeholders just so that they no longer turn into headless humanoids. The invisible armor is available to purchase from the BF clothing store. And there was no “start” to tier armors. Only armors that have existed for years and been stuck in limbo because they were made for the old fatty novakid race and useless to anyone without redoing them from scratch.

1 Like

Where do i find the chocolate or honey?

Not normally yet, but they can come from status pods with one of my add-ons above.

do you need frackin for it? because frackin doesn’t work with my modset!

No, BF itself brings these two liquids with it. You don’t need anything else.

1 Like

So I’m noticing that Fat Floats isn’t working with the new Huge and Titanic sizes in Granular WG—my characters are sinking like stones when I play with my giant glass jars. I tried peeking inside the patch files, but I don’t understand it well enough to guess how I might fix it.

1 Like

Thanks for the note. I made a Granular version of that mod. You only need one version, not both of them.

1 Like

how do i spawn the blobs

I don’t know what you mean by that.

1 Like

Probably referring to the slimes

For those there are two sections to expand (marked with the sideways triangles), one with the biomes they spawn in and one with commands to spawn them manually. Just look closer.

i want to spawn them manually

but i dont know the name code for it
so i cant spawn it with spawnmonster command