Starbound Big Fatties: Bug Reports

When you open the Big Fatties menu in the quickbar, there should be two little squares, one yellow and one red, in the bottom right of that popup menu. If you click the red square, you’ll open the vore part of the mod.

I’ve found a very weird bug with crew mates and feeding tubes. If a crew mate uses a feeding tube while on the player’s ship, both the crew mate and the player will gain weight at the same time.

This bug doesn’t happen every time, and I’m not entirely sure what triggers it. It seems to happen when the tube sound effect works while the crew mate is drinking. If the tube doesn’t properly start the sound effects, the player weight gain bug doesn’t seem to happen.

I don’t know if it’s a bug or not

but when i fatten up an enemy NPC to the blob level, he’s still able to salk, but slowly, and when he “pounces” he starts to bounce crazily, is it a bug?

For some reason lard isn’t effecting anything. Both me and NPCs will walk in it and nothing will happen.

You need to enable the mod. Weight gain is disabled by default.

I don’t know why people respond when they don’t have a clue. But lard doesn’t fatten people up on contact. That’s probably something mod fatties does. Lard is only fattening when you drink it by having your head dipped in like any other liquid made drinkable.

… it’s me or, just for know… nobody else have noticed the sprite problem for the “Fenerox Races” (FU or not) when he/she chubby/extra chubby?

well...

for some clue, take a look at the “bsleeve” sprite of the Fenerox Races “Chubster” File…

bsleeve

I guess the creation of this sprite at this step was skipped, but I not sure… I just want to report this lil’ mistake… and I don’t know if I in the right place to speak about that…

… and just for know, how I un-pak a .PAK file? (like, your mod.PAK?)

Probably 2 of the most common bugs are the NPCs not gaining weight from the tubes, and when NPCs use the tubes the weight is only added onto the player.

You need to shoot them with a fattening weapon first. Just a single time is enough though.

The officer set has a bug when you reach the fatty size, where the torso shrinks down to the smallest size and everything but the sleves disappear. Also the pants seem to shrink slightly instead of becoming bigger aswell. Only tested this on a female character so Im uncertain if this bug happens on a male character aswell.

No it happens to male characters as well, the set isn’t complete at the moment

1 Like

So… I don’t know if this is because I used the /admin command to get a “milkshake gun” quickly or what… whenever I use the vore tool on an NPC, friendly or not, they vanish instantly. Maybe I’m missing something? Either way, this problem doesn’t happen for my co-op friend chowing down on Cultists, nor for either of us volunteering to heal the other, since we’re running a “no medical supplies outside of boss fights” rule for our playthrough.

What do you mean? There is no swallowing animation if that’s what you mean.

Normally, when an enemy is vored, they’ll remain “stored”, if you will, while being digested. But in this case, they’re digesting instantly, not… sticking around, as it were.

Do you having the popping addon installed? If you do, it seems to screw up the vore side due to the addon messing with the stomach values, making it so that you instantly kill the npcs rather than slowly digest them.

Alright… thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Does anyone know what to keep an eye out for when I’m getting the “[Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (StarException) Asset dependencies form a cycle” in my log? I can post the full log if you need the entire thing.

It just about always helps to have the full log, especially if you’re crashing on startup as opposed to under very specific, describable circumstances, although a log is still helpful even in the latter scenario too!

Anyway, I may be able to find out what the problem is though with a log to read, and if I can’t then hopefully someone else here can.

[12:37:03.967] [Info] Root: Preparing Root...[12:37:03.968] [Info] Root: Done - Pastebin.com Here’s a pastebin of the full thing. (Was about to figure out a way to send the full file before remembering this website exists xD)

Do you have Quickbar Mini? The Steam version might be a bit buggy for some reason, so if that doesn’t work, you can just download it standalone from the Starbound forums.