Starbound Big Fatties: Bug Reports

yup
i did that and with other mods as well it could bee the other mods ill try that out now

you can actually fix the visual glitch by interacting with the machine while they are drinking from it, but then another glitch happens where whenever the NPCs are using the machine, the player gains weight too (and this can happen with multiple machines)

1 Like

nope it didnt work ill try redownloading it again

thats… interesting

I’ll ask again. You’re absolutely, one hundred percent positive you have the right folder in the correct folder?

yup
i certainly did becuase its not doing anything else but crashing

Putting the wrong folder in the mod folder also results in crashing.

heres an example

1.Where’s the quickbarmini mod?
2. It’s the clothes expansion.

here it is again after ffixing it
Annotation%202019-08-29%20175441

its running but now it crahes during the loading screen

Can you try not having any other mod but the big fatties mod, then run the game.

ill try that and i tell you about what hapens after ward

its working now thank you for the help

Ugh, have an issue, i was playing all fine but then the mod LOCKED UP. like, it’s not even updating anymore for some reason.

New bug found! When na NPC use an fattening item(feeding tube), the player that gets more fat, instead of the NPC.

i think i know what the problem was after i got rid of frackin unvierse mod for the extra races big fatties mod then when put the mods i wanted back on (except the clothes one) it working great now

When I try to fatten a villager, they physically act like they are getting fatter, but visually do not.
however guards and merchants work still for some reason

Can’t dash or use Distortion Sphere techs anymore

Noticed (what I assume) is a bug with the most recent update: Morphball (tested w/ stock and sonic) behaves oddly when the hitbox changes for Big Fatties is enabled. Enabling the morphball while on the ground causes you to get stuck, and activating it mid-air allows you to roll, but visually causes levitation above the ground. Disabling BF hitboxes causes it to behave normally again until re-enabled.