Starbound Big Fatties: Character and stories sharing

Just a quick heads up this is not about Khaan & Aiko or Muramasa & Cameron, this is it’s own story that I am doing since I’m burnt out on the main story. I do not know if I ever do want to come back to the main story or not since I’m not hyper motivated to work on it. I feel like I should have just left as a 1-2 part story rather than try to make it a 7-8 part one. Oh well, not much I can do now since I don’t want to delete the chapters I’ve already done. So in the meantime I’ll just write mini stories like this one right here. I might do a couple of these rather the main story but I dunno if I do want to go back to the main story at all. Regardless, I hope you enjoy! Also this one has a mech + AI in it since I have noticed no one else really taking advantage of them in storytelling.

“This is the NER Frigate Capricorn, we’re going down! Critical damage to starboard thrusters and main artillery batteries! Launching all escape pods and droppods towards the nearest outpost. Launching in 3…2…incoming!” Sound of smashing metal “Marauders damaged our targeting systems! We’re launching our droppods in the blind!”

“Just launch them already, what’s the hold up?”

“The optics for target acquisition are destroyed, we can’t see where we’re launching the pods. At best it could take months for them to get to the outpost, and that’s if they aren’t launched into space forever or get lost on the planet!”

“Better to have some survive than none at all, launch them!”

“Fine captain, if anyone dies the blood is on your hands! Launching pods in 3…2…1…launch!”

“Ahgh c’mon, sizzle already!” Emrick irritably shook the cast-iron frying pan while a vigorous rainstorm drenched his ragged pilot outfit.

The faint crackling of a campfire could barely be heard over the torrential downpour. Frigid water clinged to his dense fur and caused his body to shiver. A slab of uncooked meat laid at the center of the pan, a massive bullet hole in the center from an up-scaled gun only a heavy duty could wield. He peered up to notice his mech sitting idle where he had parked it. His empty stomach growled for sustenance, though even it would not accept raw meat for food. Emrick indignantly shuffled the pan back and forth with some vain hope it would help the meat cook faster.

Finally he snapped and madly grabbed the uncooked meat off of the pan. “Rrrrr, screw this!”

He hurled the uncooked meat at the smoldering fire before angrily stamping on the scorched stick he used to start the ill-fated fire. He crammed his icy frying pan in his soaked backpack and sprinted towards his idle mech. The snub-nosed twin barrels of the Pharamon Dual Rifle gave Emrick enough footing to hop into the snug mech interior. With the press of a dimly glowing button, the bullet-resistant canopy window slid into place, sealing off the pleasant interior from the dreary exterior. A series of lighting bathed the interior in an azure light. He yanked his soggy clothes off before chucking them into an integrated container sloppily marked ‘Air Dryer’.

“Yuka,” Emrick frustratedly plopped his naked self into the silky pilot seat “Remind me to get you both a Particle Shield Module and a heavy duty flamethrower.”

A gruff robotic voice replied back “Difficulties with cooking again?”

“Yeah, I can’t cook anything in this frackin climate, just rainstorm after rainstorm, there’s no good time to cook.” Emrick clenched his head in frustration.

“From my earlier data searches we are currently 3 weeks into this planet’s monsoon season, though I am not sure how long it will last.” A deep resonating pulsing sound came from the radar module of Yuka.

“Oh how wonderful.” Emrick’s stomach rumbled yet again “At this pace I’d probably eat my own arm for something to eat considering there’s no there’s no settlements around here.”

Yuka’s volume rose slightly “I would advise against doing that. In addition to the blood loss from amputating your own limb, lacking a second arm, and possible addiction to self-cannibalism, it is highly unlikely that your own arm would provide enough caloric energy to sustain yourself for the remained of our trip”

“Then can you find me some food before I genuinely consider doing that?” Emrick vehemently gripped the sleek joysticks on both sides of the seat armrests.

Yuka replied in it’s usual monotone voice “Tracking lifesigns will be ineffective since we have no way to sufficiently cook meat if we acquire it. Ground penetrating radar reveal no cave entrances in our proximity, along with the mining laser having insufficient power to reach any caves. Floral observation has revealed all berries in our local area are poisonous, though due to local fauna likely developing resistance to the poison, it is highly likely that consumption would result in death due to the far more potent poison resulting from natural selection.”

Emrich’s stomach let out another dissatisfied growl “I would love to have something to eat, even if it smells like rust and tastes like vomit.”

“Well there have been some sightings of so-called ‘Lard Golems’ in the taiga and tundra regions of this planet.” Emrick’s interest peaked as Yuka spoke “They appear to absorb smaller prey before excessively fattening far more dangerous or sentient predators, perhaps as an unorthodox defense method. Piercing, blunt, incendiary, poisonous, or slicing weapons have been recorded to have little impact on them. Explosive and electrical weaponry has been shown to be highly effective against them, however the golems appear to break apart rather quickly when killed.”

Emrick rubbed his gaunt belly “And I would rather pack on a few hundred pounds than only get enough food to last me a few days.”

“Your increased body size has a high probability of interfering with the control panels, though the additional body fat could easily sustain your metabolism for several additional months. That should be plenty of time to rendezvous back to the New Evalion Republic outpost.” Yuka’s voice became more mocking “Along with writing a formal complaint about the orbital dropod accuracy and radio transmission range.”

Emrick let out an irritated groan “I don’t care about the controls impairment or system flaws, just gimme something to eat for the love of Kluex.”

Yuka pulled up a holographic topographic display “Understood, plotting a path to areas with multiple confirmed Lard Golem sightings.”

Days passed as Emrick piloted his mech towards the marked area, the constant rain and muddy dirt slowly transitioning to a light snowfall and frigid ground. His hunger grew stronger and stronger to the point where he found himself gnawing at pieces of his ragged uniform. He paid little attention to the gradually changing scenery, but instead to the desire to eat. It clawed at his mind and his every action was geared toward giving him the food he so desperately needed. The decontaminated water Yuka’s water recycling and water acquisition modules provided did not help one bit, if anything every bit of water he drank only further reminded his stomach of the food it desired. Finally they reached the marched area; a hilly area with multiple cave entrances fit for a large creature.

“We have arrived at the designated location. Scanning for vibrations or movements.” Yuka’s radar module let out another pulsing sound.

Emrick impatiently groaned “Please tell me we didn’t go all this way for nothing. I’m starving.”

“From my scans it appears we have something.” Emrick’s scrawny hand eagerly drifted over the cockpit release button while Yuka spoke “My scans detect movement in the nearby cave, along with a lack of a thermal signature.”

Emrick slammed the cockpit release button, causing the fortified canopy to slide open and allowing him to hop out of the mech interior “Yes! Come to Emrick!”

A bizarre humanoid creature emerged from the nearby snow cave, their body almost entirely made up of some viscous fluid. Emrick did not need to smell the unmistakable stench of lard or see the creature’s lack of any eyes, he saw only a walking mass of food standing in front of him.

He charged at the creature with his cast-iron frying pan while he shouted out a warcry meant to startle the creature into attacking.

The creature moved one of its baggy arms up to throw a punch while Emrick continued closing the distance. He held his jaw agape as the creature drove his arm down his throat. The unmistakable taste of food made him pause and let out a contented moan. The golem froze in confusion as Emrick started swallowing down the fluid arm himself, each swallow being accompanied by a deeply satisfied moaning sound. Eventually the golem snapped out of its confusion and, much to Emrick’s delight, started to pump it’s fattening fluid down Emricks throat. His malnourished body now surged with life as the exceptionally nutritious sludge gave him all the nutrients and calories he had been missing for nearly 2 weeks. He eagerly devoured every mouthful of the irresistible sludge without any second thoughts of watching his waistline. His blissful mind tuned out the feeling of his body growing exponentially heavier or his ragged clothes rapidly tightening but instead to the savory taste of the creature’s fluid. His mind tuned out the sound of his strained clothes tearing apart to instead enjoy the refreshing sound of the sludge filling his expanding belly. His swollen gut made contact with the ground as it continued to swell from the creature’s fluid. The flow of the luscious fluid started to fade and eventually ceased, making Emrick open his eyes in curiosity. He noticed that the creature was no longer a towering and bulky figure, but instead a tiny midget scurrying back into its cave. Emrick shifted his legs to give chase only to find his corpulent body nearly impossible to move. His hefty belly dragged against the frozen ground and his bulky legs strained to keep his obese body standing. He relaxed his weary legs and let his distended body flop onto the snow covered ground. Dozens of gallons of the fattening fluid sloshed around in his overflowing stomach while the dense blubber around his swollen belly dampened the distinct noise. He pressed his plump hands against his oversized legs, his hand sinking multiple centimeters into the mushy fat until it became too compressed to push down further. On the ground around him was the shredded remains of his outfit, though his burdensome and massive body prevented him from reaching whatever scraps of fabric were in arms reach.

He exhaustedly turned back towards his awaiting mech, the cockpit feeling like it was miles away. In his state there was no way he would be able to walk back but thankfully he did not have to.

In between fatigued breaths he uttered “Yuka, retrieve, pilot.”

Instantly the mech dashed over to Emrick’s location with thunderous footsteps. The front of the cockpit dipped down towards the ground to make it easier for Emrick’s weighty body to haul itself inside. He felt the frigid armor plating of the mech contact his portly rear along with his body sliding into the mech cockpit as it tilted backwards. He swiveled his head around to notice that his chunky legs took up the entirety of the padded seat, leaving the rest of his obese body either sitting on the short metal platform in front of the seat or squished against the frigid bullet-resistant glass. Emrick found himself struggling to reach the joysticks on the seat behind him, every time he stopped leaning backwards his hefty body slid forward and the ample fat on his body jiggled around.

Eventually he ashamedly muttered “Yuka, enable autopilot and start moving back towards the outpost.”

“Understood, replotting a course to the New Evalion Republic outpost. Estimated time of arrival; 22-37 days” Yuko briefly paused before speaking again “You appear to be distressed Emrick, what is the problem?”

Emrick stared at his pudgy arms “I feel like a lazy bum having you do all the work.”

“Considering your current status and the fact that there is still plenty of fattening fluid within you stomach, ‘impaired’ is a far more accurate description than lazy.” Yuka reactivated the holographic display to be in front of Emrick.

Emrick pressed his hand into his distended belly “About that, how much more weight do you think I’ll gain?”

“Not enough to completely fill the entire volume of the cockpit, though it is highly likely you will gain enough weight to prevent any motion besides moving the arms and turning the head.” Yuka displayed Emrick’s predicted weight with the highlighted number being around 2000 kilograms.

Emrick let out a disappointed sigh “Guess I’ll be a useless blob of lard for a while won’t I?”

“The NER has plenty of slimming formulas to get you back down to size in little time” Yuka pulled a picture of a uniform labeled as experimental “Also if the program has progressed since our crash-landing, the NER should have a nanite uniform that could not only change its appearance but adjust to fluctuations in user size.”

“That sounds really good.” Emrick ashamedly peered at his overweight body “I just wish I could slim down now and be of use to you.”

“My systems are fully functional without pilot input, having pilot interaction only slightly enhances my capabilities. Also I suggest that you grow accustomed to your new body as prolonged unhappiness can lead to physical and mental complications.” Yuka pulled up a lengthy list of medical issues arising from mental unrest.

Emrick flicked the holographic image aside “You never answered how I could be of use to you.”

Yuka spoke at a slightly lower volume “You do not have to make yourself directly useful to me as I can handle the rest of the journey without your piloting prowess. What you can do for me is ensure your own well-being and mental health on the journey back so that further issues do not emerge.”

“So, just sit here and admire the view?” Emrick pressed his elbow onto his bloated belly and his plump hand onto his puffy cheek

“Along with your new body as well.” Yuka’s suggestion made Emrick briefly flinch.

He stared back at the module containing Yuka’s AI “Are you trying to say that you secretly admire my fat body?”

Yuka quickly replied “No, I am simply suggesting that you grow fond of it to avoid a detrimental self-image.”

Emrick replied with a cheeky tone “I feel like you love it and just don’t want to admit it.”

“I cannot feel emotion, remember?” Yuka pulled up a list of restrictions on their AI, one of which was ‘No Emotion to avoid clouded judgement’.

Emrick chickled “Yeah, sure.”

So this one basically took me only 1 day to think up, make, get screenshots for, write, and all that. I think the big reason why is that this is a fresh story for me and as such I’m more motivated to write it as opposed to the longer ones that I have worked on for a while. I’ve noticed this with several non-fetish writings I’ve done that I tend to avoid working on older things due to burnout and boredom of that thing. I’ll try to reignite that interest and more suggestions for the main story are extremely welcome, but for the meantime I’ll stick to the ministories for now. Hope you understand and hope you enjoyed!

5 Likes

“Yeah, I can’t cook anything in this frackin climate…”

Don’t you mean…this Frackin’ Universe?-

Jokes aside, this was a decent story. A man desperate to food turns to the only reliable food source on the planet. I also liked the description you gave for the Lard Golem, I was personally struggling with that.

1 Like

Jaki2

Sooo I was marinating on the idea of chubby cyborgs…and after grabbing a few neat mods, I put this character together. Not much about her has been solidified story-wise, but I do have some semblance of a main idea. Just thought I’d jot this down.

Her name is Jaki. She’s a human cyborg; an accident/experiment caused her to lose her legs and right eye, both being replaced with cybernetic enhancements.

The main idea is that she’s a mechanic who participates in tournaments against Tech-enhanced opponents.

With the Lard epidemic, she now faces off against gigantic, blobby fighters who use their cybernetic enhancements to not only beat immobility, but battle against the toughest opponents in the universe.

…And that’s what I got so far. Once I build the arena and spawn some NPCs, I may chronicle her battles against these opponents. Her story may see the return of a certain Hylotl…

Tell me what you think!

3 Likes

Certainly interested to see where this goes

1 Like

Oh wow! I’ve admitedly been interested in this topic for quite some time since I certainly enjoy seeing the kinds of creative energy people poor into the mod in various forms, but been too lazy to really give any stories here a good read until now. Imagine my surprise, however, to see such a well-written short story featuring the very race I’ve provided fat sprites for – you have no idea how much it makes the stress of working on it actually worth it when I see stuff like this, alongside the other forms of support!

…and hey, I’d say do whatever feels most comfortable/convenient for you. Personally, I think it’s always very important to do things that you actually enjoy, when you enjoy them, so if short stories vs. continuous stories is what you’d rather do then I’d say go for it!

2 Likes

Log Date: 6/10/****

Owner of Report: Agnes Thyne

Subject: Lard’s Effectiveness on Novakids

Agnes21

Despite numerous anatomical studies, the physiology of the Novakid race continues to be a mystery. Even though we know just enough about their species to implant functioning Tech, just about everything else about the Novakid defies current logic.

For example, reports of expanded Novakids have been introduced to us amidst the Lard epidemic- yet these cases are few and far inbetween, to the point where these reports were regarded as baseless rumors. Of course, tests were performed on a handful of willing participants, but nothing notable has arisen from these trials.

However, new information concerning Novakid expansion has come forth. Before submitting a full report on the effects of Lard on the Novakid species, I will document my findings with the help of a willing subject.

Test Subject Information

Varni81

Varni (surname unknown) is the host of an adventure tourism television show, titled “Varni’s Ventures”. Subject’s height is 5’4 and weighs **** pounds. Her “brand” is horseshoe-shaped.

Varni21

One episode of her series has caught my interest; in this episode, Varni tests the effects of Lard on herself after a couple of encounters from Lard Golems. After consuming immense quantities of Lard, Varni accomplishes and exhibits Stage 8 expansion- albeit for a limited time. Another episode sees Varni reach Stage 11 expansion (immobility) after being attacked by Florans armed with fattening weapons.

Agnes19

I contacted Varni and invited her to my laboratory situated in Geras Nexus (202707523/
673927863) for testing. Her arrival was delayed by her inability to remember the proper coordinates, but once Varni did, she displayed immense willingness to go on with the procedures. See records below for more information.

Day 1

Varni82

I invited Varni over to my space station; I had to keep her from venturing too far or potentially breaking something. She was highly engrossed in my “Mutant Planet” exhibit. She explained her findings to me as we walked through the exhibit together, a process which lasted for at least three hours.

Varni83

With the knowledge given, I concocted a mixture of lard- and per request, chocolate- into an 80-gallon tank. My special mixture would bring a Human to immobility after consuming at least two gallons; wholly insignificant to the drastically different physiology of Novakids.

Subject displayed little to no change in size or weight, but displayed incredible capacity for consumption. Even after consuming the entire tank, there was no notable difference. Subject even requested 3 & 1/2 gallons more…but simply out of enjoyment, and not out of addiction.

I had underestimated the Novakid’s ability to consume without feeling “full”- but from my research, I have concluded that the Novakid simply stops eating after gathering enough energy from food. This information will be instrumental in future trials.

Day 2

Varni84

I brought Varni over to my lab on Syrma Gamma II (1999999982/1999999996) for another trial. It has been shown that Lard reacts to various chemicals found within certain foods, some more than others. As a result of this find, I crafted a set of pancakes, deep fried and dense with Lard. Its enormous size would compensate for the subject’s appetite.

Varni85

Seeing a Novakid eat has always been fascinating; they lack mouths, yet they seem to consume food right below their brands, where their “mouth” would be. Food is simply absorbed into their gaseous bodies, straight through the casing which prevents these gases from leaking out- and the only time it ever does is when the Novakid “burps”. This process requires further study.

Varni86

The trial was successful; subject has consumed the pancakes and has exhibited minor (stage 2) expansion. After consumption, I requested that the subject would take off their clothes to be properly weighed on the scale. Upon stepping to the scale however, subject had quickly reverted to their original size.

Stars produce light through nuclear reactions- and Novakids aren’t very different in this regard. While the effects lasted, subject Varni’s body radiated a bright glow, one of which was significantly abnormal compared to the glow of an average Novakid. Do high quantities of lard trigger stronger nuclear reactions from within the bodies of Novakids…?

Day 5

Varni87

I have conducted trials involving various foods cooked and prepared with heavy amounts of Lard. Results were similar to Day 1 and Day 2’s trials, with foods causing slight or even nonexistent changes in size to subject Varni’s body. However, subject Varni had returned today with a very fascinating discovery: the thigh of a gigantic creature.

Inconveniently, subject Varni does not recall the species of this animal or where she found it, but diagnostic testing has confirmed that this creature was immensely fattened up with Lard, presumably by hunters, or even a horde of Lard Golems. In any case, subject Varni had requested that this meal would be prepared in a similar fashion to meals before it.

Varni89

Subject Varni has consumed the thigh; effects were much more noticeable, and more prominent than those of previous trials. Subject had gained significantly more weight than what was successfully recorded; in terms of understanding what causes Novakid expansion, we might be on the right track.

While unfortunate that the species this meat came from is currently unknown, I have collected a small sample from the thigh subject Varni had consumed. I am currently attempting to clone this sample to identify the species. If possible, I will farm more of these meats in an attempt to replicate today’s trial. I shall be closer towards my conclusive entry on Novakids in that regard.

End log.

2 Likes

The actual Lycanroc spriter relied to my post?!! I am at a loss for words, I appreciate the praise! And yeah I’m probably going to stuck to short stories as opposed to the continuous ones due to burnout and all that. I may come back to the Khaan + Aiko & Muramasa + Cameron one I had going but for the moment I’m putting on the backburner so don’t expect to see chapters 5-8 anytime soon.

1 Like

Hehe~, I only did the fat sprites, I still prefer to give most of the real credit to the original creator of the race since my own work wouldn’t exist without theirs, or the work of the base fat sprites, after all!

But glad to hear that, then! I’ve also had quite a nasty case of burnout so I totally understand the need to try to take things slow, look forward to reading whatever stories you and everyone else here posts in the future all the same whenever I have the time to read 'em!

1 Like

Jaki3

Lesloy Cluster I-a. Spacefarers who are somehow familiar with the name of this planet, residing in some far-flung sector of the universe, will know that its rich with resources. Solarium ore among other sought-after materials is abundant on this world- and yet, such resources are out of reach for many interplanetary explorers hoping to craft the strongest of alloys or build the most useful of weapons.

Stubborn travelers who are willing to take the risk for such materials must prepare themselves for the nightmarish ordeals ahead. The poisonous atmosphere, polluted by over-industrialization, is the least of one’s woes, as the remaining organic life has evolved to thrive above and below the oxidized layers of this metallic planet.

Among these remaining life forms, aside from the 12-ft flying horrors and the flame-spewing quadrupedal atrocities, is a variety of races: Florans, Humans, and even Penguins, to name a few. The races residing on this planet have assembled murderous organizations, establishing territories across the world all in the name of claiming more resources.

Jaki8

One of the biggest and most notorious gangs on planet are The Rust Walkers, led by one of the most stubborn of humans to walk on four legs: Jaki. Building her empire from off-world deals and congregating colonies of robbers and renegades with nowhere else to go,
Jaki has organized a brotherhood of loyal followers who would happily die for her if it meant expanding their territory.

Of course, Jaki hasn’t obtained and secured leadership from motherly instinct alone. Deep below the piles of broken technology and shards of rusted metal are arenas- arenas where resources are earned through sheer force and innovation…both of which Jaki carries in spades.

The following story sees a conflict of such talents, struggling to secure power…through “expansive” methods.

Jaki9

“Aaaand…done.”

The aquatic bird proudly tucked his disproportionally large wrench under his left flipper, his opaque glasses glimmering in the light as he took a step back to announce his success. One could argue the logistics of how such a tiny creature like a Penguin could carry such a heavy tool without losing balance- but Jaki never questioned this. Instead, she raised a different question.

“So this ‘Warp Dash’ tech…anything I should look out for?”, Jaki asked, viewing a list of technical information from the visor replacing her right eye.

“There is one thing.”, the Penguin replied. “Your internal energy is rerouted when working your Warp Dash overtime. You can blip in and out as much as you want, but don’t expect using any special powers from your weapons until you can fully recharge. You’d want to warp a good distance away before regathering your energy again…but considering who you’re facing…”

“What, you don’t think I can take two of 'em at the same time?”, Jaki smirked, mixing confidence with a subtle layer of sternness in her tone.

“Actually, with your enhancements, I could imagine you taking on the entire Corrosion Colony on your own.”, he answered with a slight shrug- before lowering his head, deep in thought. “But these two…if the rumors are true, they’re going to be using the epidemic to their advantage…”

Jaki pulled her sledgehammer out of the locker, waving her hand dismissively as she began crawling down the stairs. “Tsk- please. Like no one else hasn’t been for the past year. Just be ready to install their mods once I’m done taking them.”

Before walking halfway out the door, Jaki paused to look over her shoulder at the semi-concerned Penguin.

“I got this. They don’t call me ‘Queen of the Wasteland’ for nothin’.”

A raw energy filled the dimly lit arena situated deep underground, as the sounds of overly-rowdy cheering bounced throughout the makeshift court. Glass bottles were noisily struck against the rusted bars, feet were rhythmically stomped through filthy water, and a variety of howls, growls and roars burst forth from the vocal organs of the onlookers. Members from The Rust Walkers were there to support their leader Jaki on one side of the room, while those from Corrosion Colony were situated on the opposite.

“Ladies, gentlemen, and everything in between!”, a gravely voice spoke out from the intercoms. “Its that time again! Sweat, gears, tech and tears! Two clans are going at it for a crack at collecting each other’s tecnoloooogical enhancements! But today’s clan conflict is a little special. Two- that’s right, TWO combatants have challenged Jaki, Queen of the Wasteland, to an all out brawl- and guess what? She’s willing to take BOTH of them on!”

Jaki5

A pair of fighters in hi-tech bodysuits beamed down into the arena, brandishing their weapons. It was a two-man team composed of an Avian and a Floran- both getting into stances as Jaki beamed down in front of them, while the announcer continued to speak.

“Nice Lardnade Launcher.”, Jaki said to the Avian. “Is that what you’ve been using to turn my people into blobs?”

“They were tasssty!”, the Floran sneered.

“That’s right- and you’re next, spider-legs.”, the Avian answered in a haughty tone.

Jaki gripped her hammer tightly. “I hope you believe in that bird god of yours- because you and the walking salad’ll need him by the time I’m done with you.”

Without further ado, a buzzer rang out throughout the room, indicating the start of the match.

Jaki14

Jaki immediately disappeared before the duo’s eyes, before warping directly in front of the Avian, swinging her hammer horizontally to throw the flightless bird straight into the wall. The Floran fired her bazooka to strike Jaki while her back was turned- but Jaki teleported a second time, nearly slamming her opponent into the ground, if not for the Floran reacting quickly enough to jump back.

The Avian lifted her body off the ground while her Floran partner narrowly avoided blows from Jaki. The feathered fighter had already taken a great deal of damage- she was shaken, but was still determined to stick to their plan. Using her physical enhancements, the Avian jumped into the air, blue flames bursting from beneath her heels as she flew above the arena erratically, bombarding the fighters below with highly-concentrated discharges of Lard.

Jaki12

“Whoa!-”

Jaki quickly took notice of Lard raining down on the arena thanks to her early-warning sensors. Still, evading such a high volume of the fattening liquid wasn’t going to be easy. She used her Warp Dash to blink in and out of the cascading shower of Lard, but the Floran wasn’t nearly as lucky.

“Are you stupid?!”, Jaki called out to the Avian as she landed, slowly regenerating the energy needed to fly again. “Why would you fatten up your own teammate?!”

Jaki knew the effects Lard had on a Floran: almost immediate expansion, and an insatiable appetite for anything in sight. Exposing a Floran to Lard was practically suicide…but little did Jaki know that this was all according to plan.

The Floran emerged from the puddle of Lard, having swelled up to a substantial size. Her bodysuit had stretched to accommodate her massive, bloated belly which hung low over her ankles, along with housing her immense, pillowy thighs which touched one another, quivering and rubbing against each other as she took two steps towards Jaki with a devilish grin.

The four-legged cyborg expected the Floran to go mad with extreme hunger- but instead, the blue segments on the Floran’s suit started to glow, as she unleashed a barrage of energy missiles from her bazooka.

Naturally, Jaki warped out of the way of the blast to strike her opponent from behind- but as she swung her hammer into the Floran’s side, the leafy foe merely absorbed the shock from the attack, her bloated body sloshing wildly from the impact, but not budging an inch.

Jacki’s eye widened from this. “What the…”

While Jacki was stunned, the Floran fired her weapon point-blank, launching Jaki a good distance. As she tumbled, bits and pieces of her mechanical lower body broke off. Jaki sat up to assess the damage; her front right leg had been severed, most of her armor had broken off, and her personal HUD flickered in and out as the visor replacing her right eye began to spark. The Avian let out a laugh as her own supporters began to cheer wildly.

Jaki25

“This isn’t good.” the Penguin mechanic spoke up through Jacki’s fizzling comm-link. “Their suits are regulating the effects of the Lard and turning it into power, supercharging their weaponry. Your forcefield is disabled, and your shell has taken critical damage. I don’t recommend close-range assault.”

“Ugh…noted…” Jaki grunted as she used her hammer as a crutch, the electrical burns on her skin healing rapidly. “How’s my Blink Dash?”

“Temporarily offline.”, the Penguin responded. “Healing II Augment is active; your self-repairing systems should render your Tech operational in approximately two minutes. Energy has been redirected into your weapons. Try not to get fattened up by then.”

“How about you surrender?”, the Avian called out from the other side of the room. “Give us your territory, and I’ll consider giving you a running start!”

As Jaki stood on her three legs, the hammer in her hand broke down into nanites, storing themselves into the container on her back. Another set of nanites soon emerged, materializing in her hands as a rocket launcher.

“Aw, really?”, Jaki taunted. “I almost feel guilty for what I’m about to do to your sorry hides.”

Jaki fired a barrage of homing missiles towards the duo. The Avian took to the air, using her suit’s anti-gravity field and rocket boots to perform multiple maneuvers in an attempt to shake the missiles. Meanwhile, her Floran teammate stood there taking the brunt of the attack, but ending up relatively unscathed as she lunged from the smoke of the explosion, swinging her axe at Jaki.

Jaki skittered out of the way of the swing, while the Avian landed in front of the fattened Floran. The homing missiles meant for the Avian struck the Floran in the back, exploding but dealing little damage, effectively protecting her ally.

Jaki26

“Shoot, what are these girls made of?!”, Jaki lamented aloud as she dodged another barrage of Lard from the Avian’s launcher.

“Lard is being redistributed from the Floran’s body and into the suit, boosting her regeneration.”, the Penguin responded over the comm-link. “You need to hit harder than she can heal.”

An idea emerged from Jaki’s mind as she jumped over the duo. “Or…what if I broke the suit first?”

Jaki13

“Its possible…” the Penguin began to consider. “…but the suit is reinforced, and is regenerating as quickly as her body is. How are you aiming to do that?”

“The Lardnade Launcher. What if the suit overloads from too much Lard?”

The Penguin mulled over this idea. “…That’s big gamble, considering what the suit’s powered by. But its worth a shot. Oh- and your Warp Dash is back online.”

Upon hearing the news, Jaki got a glimmer in her eye. “Finally.”

Jaki got to work, warping around the battlefield, constantly disappearing and reappearing around the duo, teleporting overhead, on the ground, and even clinging to walls. As she did so, the Avian blasted her Lardnade Launcher in multiple directions, only to miss numerous times.

“Whatsamatter, scared!?”, the Avian cried out. “Looks like the ‘Queen of the Wasteland’ isn’t all she’s cracked up to be!”

Jaki reappeared on the ceiling, clinging to it much like how an Arachne would, smirking at her opponent below. “Look behind you.”

Jaki17

Admist all of the misfires, the Avian did hit a target…just not the intended one. In all of her rage, she didn’t notice that her partner was caught in the explosive blasts of Lard, having swelled up to elephantine proportions. At this point, the Floran’s head and arms were practically swimming in a pool of blubbery skin, having grown so phenomenally fat, that her billowing form towered over her comparably tiny partner’s.

“Lieff?!” the Avian cried out in utter shock. “What happened to your suit!?”

The Penguin over Jaki’s comm-link couldn’t help but erupt into a fit of laughter. “Hahahah! Looks like you were right, boss! The suit’s overloaded from the excess of Lard. It was multiplying in that Floran’s body faster than the suit could process! Whoever made those suits really didn’t consider how quickly Florans gain weight!”

“So are we in the clear?”, Jaki asked as the Avian continued to lament over the fraudulence of their suits. “How are those vital signs?”

“The Floran herself has a few cybernetic enhancements, and that’s keeping her from eating her friend. Otherwise, her regeneration and weapon power has taken a nosedive. She should still be able to fight, but not as efficiently without the suit.”

“And my mech?”

“Sorry for the wait.”, the Penguin answered, remotely running diagnostics on the mech nanites stored in Jaki’s body. “That virus from the previous battle really messed with your mech’s transformation algorithms. You should be able to activate it properly now.”

“You…you did this!”, the Avian roared towards Jaki. “I’m gonna blow your head off-”

Before the Avian could finish her vehement threat, a chain of bomblet grenades came flying towards her, immediately reducing her body to atoms upon exploding in a spectacular fashion.

Jaki20

The blobby Floran watched with horror as Jaki approached her, now seated in her fully-functional battle mech. If not for the aforementioned incident, Jaki would have led with the stunning machine at the very start of battle.

“Uhm…” the Floran let out a small belch, having a sickly feeling in her bloated stomach…and it wasn’t coming from the Lard churning inside from within her vast body. “Can Floran and human talk about thisss…?”

Jaki only had one thing to say to her obese opponent as she shoved the mech’s arms deep into the Floran’s flab.

“See you on the other side.”

Jaki22

Jaki pumped her weapons straight into the Floran’s stomach, causing her to violently burst into a puddle of Lard, staining Jaki’s face and the walls with her lifeblood. The buzzer rang out throughout the arena, following a cacophony of angry cries of disappointment and vociferous vocalizations of utter elation. And just like that…the match was over.

Jaki23

Once the battle underground was over, Jaki returned to her headquarters above the surface, allowing her Penguin mechanic to examine the spoils salvaged from her opponent’s remains, and thus, see if they could be integrated into her techno-organic body.

“Sheesh, Jacki- I wish you left me a little more to work with.”, the Penguin complained as he examined a small, ripped piece of fabric from the Floran’s suit. “I mean, its doable, but you’ll have to give me a little while longer to develop more of these.”

Jaki laughed a little. “Sorry, Bloggy- just a little carried away down there…” She placed a hand over her belly and gave it a small pat; she wasn’t really slim from the start, but she certainly noticed that there was more flab flowing over her metallic lower torso than usual.

The Penguin mechanic saw this from the corner of his eye, and decided to speak about it. “Your enhancements eliminate toxins from your body, but Lard seems to take a little longer to extract for some reason. Hopefully with this sample, weight from Lard should just sliiiide off with no problem.”

“Eh, I don’t really mind.”, Jaki shrugged. “As long as I don’t get bigger than my legs, I should be fine.”

The Penguin chuckled. “Don’t tell me you actually like this. That’s one of the first signs of Lard addiction in humans.”

“I don’t have a problem!”, Jaki shrugged off. “All the things I smoke never stay in my body for long, anyway.”

“Ah, yes…the sad truth of being half-machine…”, the Penguin sighed in a sarcastic manner.

Jaki sucked her teeth, shaking her head with a playful smile. “Shut up and work on that tech.”

This was a long one. The set pieces and images certainly took a while to develop than usual. The focus was more on action and establishment than weight, but I hope this story was still interesting, at least a little. Any kind of support is appreciated! Tell me if you want to see more stories like this in the future.

3 Likes

So I was wanted to write more of the Khaan + Aiko & Muramasa + Cameron story, but I am still not motivated enough to write the main story. However I think I have a way to comfortably squeeze a story into the same universe. Near the beginning of part 2 (post 104 in the forum), There is this exchange between Khaan and Aiko

Aiko: “The-the creature that fattened you up. So it and I managed to get to an…agreement? Ok ok, long story short me and this thing wanted people who were feeling down, sad, that sorta stuff, into feeling better.”
Khaan: “By turning them into a moribly obese mass of lard? I can understand why some people would enjoy it, there’s a feeder/feedie couple two floors above me that would kill for something like that, but not many people enjoy being that fat. Not to mention the whole ‘getting dragged into the abyss by some tentacle monster’ is probably enough to make anyone terrified of getting next to a watering hole ever again.”

My main focus is on the feeder/feedie couple mentioned by them. I was wanting to do a spinoff story where it focused on their relationship. My big worry though is that there would be no interest in it or it would be too confusing to have a story within a story. Tell me what you think, in the meantime I have to do quite a lot of building to do in preparation for IF you want me to make it. I don’t want to waste too much effort working on it if there is no interest, so let me know if you would not want to see it.

Also I’m thinking about it maybe being a gay couple cause I feel it would be a fun experiment and to contrast most feeder/feedie content I’ve seen (Guy = Feeder, Girl = Feedie). Again, still working on it so maybe I’ll change it depending on my thoughts or feedback

2 Likes

A story within a story? That seems to be interesting, and a good little twist in it too.

1 Like

This one is a bit of a spinoff of the Khaan + Aiko & Muramasa + Cameron story that focuses on the feeder/feedie couple mentioned early in the story. If you need a reminder, here’s the line and background from Part 2.

Aiko: “The-the creature that fattened you up. So, it and I managed to get to an…agreement? Ok ok, long story short me and this thing wanted people who were feeling down, sad, that sorta stuff, into feeling better.”

Khaan: “By turning them into a morbidly obese mass of lard? I can understand why some people would enjoy it, there’s a feeder/feedie couple two floors above me that would kill for something like that, but not many people enjoy being that fat. Not to mention the whole ‘getting dragged into the abyss by some tentacle monster’ is probably enough to make anyone terrified of getting next to a watering hole ever again.”

So, since I still can’t get myself motivated enough to go back to the main story, I thought it would be fun to do a bit of a spin off instead. I also wanted to put more focus on gradual weight gain as opposed to being turned from stick to blob with one chapter. The big reason for this was to add more contrast with other stories (including my own), have things be much more grounded/” realistic”, and make the weight gain have more value. It’s not everyone’s taste, but again this thing is an experiment. Also, I wanted to have the character backstory be more prevalent in the story as well. So anyways, hope you like this little experiment! Heads up though, there are quite a few emotional moments, so if you’re not a fan I suggest you skip

“Taking fire! Taking fire!”

“Contacts bearing 235! Engage! Engage!”

“Marauder 1, we’re hit we’re hi-”

Tank explodes

“We lost our squad tank! HQ where’s our backup?!”

“Firetime Zulu is ETA 2 minutes.”

“We’ll be torn to shreds by then! We ne-Grenade! Get down!”

Grenade explosion

“Rrrrgh, I’m hit! Medic!”

“Hang tight, I’m-”

Gunshot

Miron’s feverish eyes shot wide open and he swiftly sat himself upright. Frigid sweat drenched his large pajamas and the comfy sofa he slept on. His frantic heart rate began to settle as he noticed he was in Ameki’s vaguely familiar apartment. He had only been in his apartment for around a week, yet Miron could already feel the effect on his waistline. He peered down at his mushy potbelly, pressing his sweaty hand against the mushy fat. For a brief moment he awkwardly grinned, somewhat enjoying yet somewhat reviling the added weight he had been putting on at an alarming rate. Same went for his plump thighs as well since they had nearly doubled in diameter and were coated in a dense layer of lard. On the one hand he liked the added softness especially since it made his grotesque scars far less visible, but the added burden continuously reminded him of the hefty combat gear he had to haul around for miles.

He glanced around the furnished apartment so that he could further familiarize himself with it. Near the center of the room was a transparent 500-gallon water tank filled with a custom recipe of theobromine-free and caffeine-free chocolate mixed with melted peanut butter and tasty heavy cream. On its own, the chocolate was supposed to be used for lyceens and other anthropomorphic species in order to enjoy chocolate without the negative effects, though Ameki was using it as an added ingredient in a fattening concoction Miron had yet to try. Beside his fluffy couch was a tower of used pizza boxes now serving as an unusually effective sofa-side table. He found it a bit charming how Ameki reused the same boxes he delivered dozens of enormous greasy pizzas for him into a platform for providing even more food to him.

Resourcefulness at its finest

It was a bizarre relationship, one that a few within Starlight City would claim they deserved to be in a mental asylum, but Miron found it nice to have someone who deeply cared for him in a way. Someone who, even if they encouraged him into having second and third helpings of an already filling meal, cared deeply about his mental wellbeing and understood how he was feeling. Despite Ameki’s constant desire to see him fatter, he could tell that Ameki did not see him as an object to be turned into a colossal blob of lard, but as a broken person in desperate need of a caretaker no else wanted to be. As far as he was concerned, Ameki was the only person looking out for him besides himself.

He wandered past the operating arcade machine for a modded version of ‘Sleazy Burger Heroes’ before opening the sleek sliding door to the next room. A sizable kitchen and a humungous dining table greeted him. Posters of corpulent individuals covered the thin wallpaper along with a mouthwatering collection of smells coming from the sloppy cooking area. Behind the stylish countertops with a wide assortment of foods was a tan kitsune energetically stirring a batch of cake mix. Their attire seemed relatively normal with a plain powder-white t-shirt and a pair of slightly oversized jeans. However, the cleanly chef hat they wore showed that they cared deeply about cooking. His 4AM to 3 PM job was a chef and while they did adored cooking, they also cherished crafting the food perfect for ensuring their partner’s rising corpulence.

Ameki peered up from the overflowing bowl to notice Miron “Morning cinnamon roll! How are you this fine day?”

“Not the best unfortunately.” Miron sat themselves down on the padded folding chair pulled up beside the elongated wooden dining table

“Aw, come here.” Ameki set the teeming bowl onto the countertop before walking towards him “Did you have another flashback last night?”

Miron let out a defeated sigh “Yeah, same one as last night as well.”

“It’ll be ok, alright sweet cheeks?” Ameki tenderly kissed Miron on the cheek and gave him a gently hug “I already have some donuts and a milkshake waiting for you.

Miron peered up at him and spoke in a slightly disappointed tone “I already had the same thing for breakfast yesterday.”

“Apologies, I was out of pancake batter and cereal so I was just using what I had left over.” Ameki plucked one of the glazed donuts out of the watermelon-pink cardboard box before waggling it in front of his snout.

Miron grabbed the fresh donut and crammed it into his awaiting mouth, the savory sugar taste filling him with delight. Ameki handed him another one that he swiftly scarfed down. One after another, Miron’s chubby belly started expanding outwards as he gobbled down nearly three dozen assorted donuts. His zipped-up pajama shirt constricted his swollen belly until he relieved his crammed belly by unzipping the stretched shirt. Ameki rubbed his filled stomach and press his vulpine ear against it to hear the soft gurgling digestion provided.

“When do you want to try going back out again?” Ameki heaved a 5-gallon water jug filled with frosty vanilla milkshake onto the carved table top.

Miron spoke with a hint of uncertainty “Maybe, next Saturday?”

“Why not toda…” Ameki paused to recall what was happening this Saturday “Oh right the little graduation celebration going on right now?”

Miron nodded “Yeah, I’m afraid of the noise triggering a flashback again.”

“Like that time at the grocery store?” Ameki unscrewed the plastic cap of the hefty jug.

“I don’t want to embarrass you like that again, a single shelf section collapsing and I was thrown right back into the war.” Miron gazed up at Ameki “Didn’t you have to spend a solid 20 minutes explaining what had happened to me while simultaneously reassuring me my life wasn’t in danger as well?”

“Yes, and I have no problems with it. As much as I like you being in here and fattening you up, you’ve got to get readjusted to a normal life instead of just hiding away in the apartment all day. I feel bad leaving you here all alone knowing that I can’t help you if anything happens and I would feel a lot better if you could do things by yourself.” Ameki slid the opened jug beside Miron.

He muttered a brief countdown before hoisting the jug upwards. Miron clenched his jaws against the thin neck of the jug before Ameki tilted up just high enough so that the icy fluid flowed into his mouth. He reluctantly swallowed each mouthful of milkshake down, not wanting to upset Ameki by telling him he was full. His brimming stomach started aching along with his belly bloating outwards. He felt his pudgy body grow colder and his stomach stretching in order to accommodate the elevated intake of food. As Ameki pulled the depleted jug away from him, a wave of exhaustion overtook him. The amount of blood flowing towards his bloated stomach made him feel drained and lightheaded along with him gasping for air. He felt Ameki tenderly massage his strained stomach and listen to the aggravated growls of his overfilled stomach.

Ameki gave a concerned look at Miron “Did I feed you too much sweetie? Your belly is mighty upset.”

“No, it’s fine.” Miron did his best to hide his discomfort.

Ameki leaned towards him with a sincere expression “You don’t have to lie to me, I don’t want to push you too hard and have you end up feeling miserable. I want the enjoyment to be mutual, not just me enjoying it at your expense.”

“Yeah, I think that…” Miron let out an exhausted yawn “I think that milkshake was a bit overkill.”

“Just call me if things get worse, I need to head out really quick.” Ameki sauntered over to the sliding apartment door leading out into the hallway.

Miron wearily looked up at Ameki imputing the combination needed to unlock the door “Where are you going?”

“Bakery and grocery store, I need to get some more food and ingredients for you. Need anything sweetie?” Ameki stepped out of the apartment while staying within Miron’s sight.

Miron peered down at his unzipped pajama shirt “Maybe some larger clothes and blankets.”

“I’ll stop by the tailor shop as well.” Ameki waved Miron goodbye “Take care darling!”

The exterior door slid shut, leaving Miron all alone in the decorated apartment. He heaved himself out of the folding chair and trudged back into the living room. He glanced at the arcade machine as he passed by to plop himself back onto the soggy sofa, the nightmare-induced sweat still covering the cushions. A simply swap of the cushions made the dry side of the seat up, letting him comfortably lean back into the now dry padding. He cradled his distended belly in-between his plump thighs and did his best to mimic Ameki’s soothing massages. Though he enjoyed the belly rubs he never made much of an effort to learn how to do them. Something about it just felt wrong and yet Miron felt like it would be delightful to learn. He reached for the remote and turned on the curved widescreen tv mounted in the top corner of the room. He didn’t even bother to change the channel as it was the only one he cared for; one that played nothing but harmonious music and displayed breathtaking scenery meant to sooth agitated minds.

Miron stared at his swollen gut, his emotions switching back and forth in his thoughts.

I want to tell I’m not a fan of all this feedie stuff, but I don’t want to break his heart, or worse, have him leave me. I don’t want to be alone again especially since no one else would look after me. Knowing me I’d revert back to the drunken mess I was before Ameki picked me up with no one to save me again. I feel like it would be so much simpler if I went along and did as he pleased, but I fear what’ll happen if he discovers I don’t like this. Will he still continue to feed me anyways? Will he stop? Will he ditch me for someone else?

Hours passed by while Miron’s stomach continued digesting the sugary meal. His mind switched back and forth, between wanting to reveal his discontent or hiding it, between learning to enjoy the copious food and fat or reviling it, and between submitting to Ameki or let him know his true nature. Being able to zip his shirt back up brought him some sense of relief though his mind was still in a haze.

“Honeybun! I’m home!” Miron turned to see Ameki carrying various grocery bags brimming with either delicious pastries or motley ingredients.

Miron let out a mix of a welcome greeting and an exhausted groan, his body still somewhat drained from digesting the ample food. He dragged himself off of the sofa and stumbled his way into the kitchen only to find Ameki was absent. Anticipating another meal upon their return, he sat himself down by the lengthy dining table. His mind still raced as he was unsure to how to tell them the truth or if he should even tell them it.

“I had to grab a few other things for, you.” Ameki noticed the troubled expression on Miron’s face “Is something wrong sugar?”

Miron took a deep breath and stood himself out of the folding chair “I-I don’t think I’m enjoying all this.”

If I get kicked out, at least I’ll know exactly why

Ameki set the remaining bags on the countertop “It this because of the milkshake?”

“No, I mean yes, I…” Miron paused as he felt Ameki giving him an endearing hug.

“I pushed you too far didn’t I?” Sorry leaked into Ameki’s voice.

Miron’s mind went blank, a thousand different thoughts blurring into a grey static he could not remotely understand. Only brief phrases directed at him could be understood through the foggy mind.

He’s going to ditch you now

You should have kept it a secret

He’ll find someone else and leave you to rot.

Ameki’s grip grew tighter “I should have asked if that was too much but it never occurred to me. I’m sorry I hurt you.”

Miron felt helpless as his mind refused to form any coherent sentence.

“Miron please, talk to me.” Ameki peered regretfully into his eye “Did you ever enjoy any of this?”

Don’t…

Miron forced himself to shake his head and utter a teary “No.”

You idiot!

Ameki released his hug and backed away from Miron “Why then? Why did you stay and continue to eat even if you didn’t want to?”

“I thought, that,” Miron sat himself back down and clasped his hands together “I thought if I told you the truth, you’d leave me forever. You’d look for someone else to enjoy your ideas with and leave me to rot like I did before you met me.”

You’re telling him too much! S-say you didn’t mean it!

“Miron, listen to me.” Ameki grabbed Miron’s flabby cheeks and firmly turned their head toward him “I would never leave you. This is my fault; I should have asked if you enjoyed any of this stuff in the first place rather than forcing it on you.”

Miron looked away from Ameki “No, it’s mine.”

“How is it your fault? Hey, look at me.” Ameki tugged Miron’s cheek to make his face once again “How is me dragging you into all of this, blissfully assuming you enjoyed it, and never asking if you did until I pushed you too far your fault?!”

Miron jolted back in shock of hearing Ameki shouting for the first time “I…”

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to shout at you.” Ameki walked toward the countertop and starting grabbing some of the filled grocery bags.

Miron reached out a pleading hand “D-don’t throw those away.”

“Why not? I thought you said you didn’t like all this?” Ameki turned towards Miron

Miron nervously rubbed the back of his head “Well, I do, but I don’t at the same time.”

“Why didn’t,” Ameki cut himself off “Again, sorry for shouting. Were you too nervous to tell me?”

Miron sorrowfully nodded

“Come here sweetie.” Ameki gave Miron a tender kiss on the forehead “I understand you’re still shaken by everything that has happened to you, but I’m always here for you. If you ever need anything just let me know ok?”

Miron understandingly nodded “Thank you.”

The two stood in silence for what felt like an eternity, neither one uttering a word or sound other than a nearly-synchronized faint breathing. Even despite the lack of words the two felt as though they could understand what the other was thinking.

“Want anything for lunch or are you still full?” Ameki walked towards the kitchen counter.

Miron pointed at the bowl overflowing with cake mix “Is that still any good?”

“Oh I completely forgot about that.” Ameki stared at the bowl’s contents “Eh, looks a little plain. You still want it?”

“Maybe add some peanut butter and cinnamon to it.” Miron leaned back into his chair only to notice Ameki had already begun mixing in the requested ingredients into the mix. Less than a minute later, a gargantuan cake appeared out of one of the unknown appliances on the messy countertop. He marveled at the massive cake, a triple layered cake almost the size of a two couch cushions stacked on top of one another. A mouthwatering aroma of cinnamon and peanut butter captured his full attention.

Miron stared in disbelief “How did you cook it up that fast?”

“New cake making machine I got yesterday. Just pour in the ingredients in and out comes a cake in less than a minute.” Akemi placed the enormous cake in front of him.

Just before Miron reached for it, Ameki spoke again “You don’t have to eat it all in one go, just have what you what when you want, I won’t force you to eat it dear.”

Ameki walked into the living room and closed the door behind them, leaving Miron all by himself. He greedily turned to the luscious cake and snagged a handful of the freshly baked cake before cramming it into his eager mouth. A wave of delight flowed through him as the taste of heavenly cinnamon filled his mouth along with a divine peanut butter aftertaste that lingered long after he swallowed the bit down. Part of him thought he was making it up, so he grabbed another chunk and stuffed it into his mouth. Once again, the delicious taste of cinnamon and peanut butter filled his delighted mouth. Without hesitation he began shoveling the rest of the cake into his voracious mouth. Any calls of halting from his strained stomach or fatigued jaws were ignored by his brain compelling him to have more. What was once a massive cake now was merely crumbs on a plastic plate, yet even the crumbs were not spared from Miron’s awaiting jaws. With the entire cake now residing in his overblown gut, Miron contently leaned back into the creaking chair. Even as his stomach started to ache from being drastically overstretched, he still sat with a euphoric sensation flooding his brain. No food had ever gotten him that eager to eat before and no food had let him cram his stomach like that either. He let out a clamorous blech and patted his humongous belly in satisfaction.

More! More! More!

He resisted the urge to shout out those words even if he truly desired extra cakes. His painfully stretched stomach’s pleading was finally answered and the artificial hunger soon faded. It was extraordinary, his stomach looked as big as a yoga ball and felt as though he had gobbled up an entire mixer’s worth of concrete. He wedged his hands underneath his gigantic belly and tried heaving it upwards, only for it to not even budge in the slightest. He stared in awe at his hulking abdomen, savoring the feeling so much that he did not even notice the murmurs of disbelief coming from the other room.

The sliding door behind him opened and Ameki wandered out of the living room in shock “I, wha, you ate it all in one go?”

“Of course, it was absolutely delicious.” Miron let out another burp before trying to stand.

Ameki caught him as he stumbled over “I thought you said you didn’t like all of this.”

Miron rubbed his belly and let out a satisfied moan “C’mon, that cake was just too good to pass up.”

Ameki chuckled “Glad to hear you liked it.”

“If you cook like that more, I wouldn’t mind being a room-sized lard ball.” Miron licked his lips at the thought of even more of the sublime cake.

“I find it hard to believe that just 10 minutes ago, you were telling me you were still divided as to whether or not you liked this or not. Besides I don’t want to see you that fat, even I have a limit. I don’t want you to lose mobility either since that would go against my desire to see you do more without me.” Ameki grabbed the empty plate and daintily placed it into the aluminum sink.

“Yeah, I agree.” Miron let out yet another burp “Maybe just bake it just every Saturday?”

Ameki grimaced “Eh, I’ll save it for holidays, make them extra special for us.”

“Sure, why not?” Miron turned back and continued to admire his disproportionately-sized abdomen.

Ameki kneeled down in front of Miron, pressing their head against his bloated belly and massaging it in a circular motion with both his hands. Miron’s tail wagged furiously and he found himself struggling to contain his pleasure.

Miron struggled to speak between his joyous panting “Do you think you could teach me how to rub my belly like that?”

Ameki smiled “Of course cinnamon roll, I’d be happy to teach you.”

I’m leaving this as a one-and-done simply because I don’t want to repeat what happened before with the burnout. I decided to stick to these kinds of stories as opposed to the multi-part stories simply because they’re much easier for me to do without getting burnt out on. Overall, I enjoyed this one as I found the emotional scenes and food-related ones meshing together surprisingly well along with the characters having so much personality in such a short period of time. Hope you did too!

3 Likes

“I want to tell I’m not a fan of all this feedie stuff, but I don’t want to break his heart, or worse, have him leave me(…)”

That’s a seriously realistic worry about being in a feeder/feedee relationship. Wondering if the other person enjoys it, or having to admit your like/dislike for this niche taste.

That said, I enjoyed this story. I usually lean towards stories about lesbians, but Miron and Ameki are quite an adorable gay couple. There should also be something said about the fact that you can make an entire story from a one-off quote. That’s neat!

I personally don’t mind a little emotion myself, it really gives you an understanding about who these characters are before the feederism/WG comes in. In fact, it makes the situations all the more pleasing, given the background, the plot, and how it leads up to the feederism/WG content. I feel bad for Miron and his PTSD-induced nightmares, but at least he’s in good hands with someone so caring. Excellent job!

I really want to make a story like this now. Granted, I have the whole thing with Siegeflower and the three Glitch bodyguards who want her hand in marriage…maybe I can work with that.

2 Likes

I’ve got to bookmark your comment, SO. MANY. COMPLEMENTS. I have never gotten this detailed of a response on any of my short stories and it’s honestly eye opening to me since I consider my story writing relatively mediocre (I’m a massive self-perfectionist). Now I’m a bit afraid to write another story because I dunno if I’ll be able to top this one

1 Like

Oh no, its fine! All of your stories have been really good, but what you want to make is up to you. Still, this short story was really great to read through.

1 Like

So um… since I dunno what to write since I feel like I won’t be able to top my previous post, here’s some ideas for stories

• VR Weight Gain: In “real life” the character cannot gain weight due to health issues, personal insecurity, whatever reason, so they turn to Virtual Reality + Haptic Feedback Suits to replicate that feeling in fantastical settings and/or with various avatars)
  • God of Gluttony (C’mon people, it’s a god dedicated to eating and fat, why are there not more?)
  • Fattening cultists (Maybe they worship a Gluttony god? Whether they fatten themselves or others for their rituals is up to you)
  • More feedie/feeder couples (I’ve actually haven’t seen that many in this forum surprisingly enough)
  • Space weight gain (A lot easier to move around as a blob of lard when gravity is essentially non-existent. Besides who knows what could be dwelling in all those abandoned space-stations and ships?)
  • Magic/Mages (I know Starbound is not exactly a traditional fantasy game, but there’s staffs, wizard outfits, medieval themed furnishings and blocks, and plenty of race mods to fit the medieval theme more like dragons, harpies, etc. . Your stories don’t have to be entirely restricted by game mechanics or setting, there’s still quite a lot of wiggle room)
  • Unusual/Unique Weight Gain (Overhealing, hypnotized into eating, cursed artifacts, the list goes on)

There’s a lot one can do with these ideas, I believe! I’m not sure if I can pick just one. I think I’ll just pick some of my favorites.

-Considering Starbound is set far in the future, I can totally see VR being near-identical to real life. I’m already getting Sword Art Online vibes from thinking about it! And if people are making feederism-related games on here, a hyper-realistic WG sim/MMO wouldn’t be too far fetched, would it?

-There’s always room for feeder/feedee couples! Whether its something based off existing characters, or one-offs like the previous entry, I wouldn’t mind reading it.

-Now that you mention it, there have been those cultists with the fattening weapons. Tying it in with a Gluttony God can make things a little more fun to think about.

-Cursed artifacts are always fun! I actually considered having a story revolving around that Avian idol thing a while back. It’d be interesting to see someone else’s take on it!

1 Like

“EXCUSE ME DOCTOR! I’m in need of medical attention!”
-Classic Team Fortress quote

and then they actually heal you, well too much

1 Like

So for the VR weight gain thing, I was inspired by this video where a guy recreated his room in virtual reality. So with that idea and a little bit of ideas from Ready Player One, I created this…

A miserable post-apocalyptic world where hardly anything survives. Ira, like most folks, is not a fan of the constant scorching heat and dust storms. So like many others he turns to Virtual Reality along with Haptic Feedback Suits so that he can live out the life how they want, who they want, and where they want.

Besides just recreating his room in VR, Ira also uses the Haptic Feedback Suits to give himself the sensation of eating and gaining weight, something nearly impossible in the real world due to the scarcity of food. This is not some “gain in the game, gain in real life” situation, but rather as a way to escape the mundane and scorched world for a more customizable and homely environment.

The full story is still a work in progress (trying to think of a weight gain minigame, if I just want it to be Ira snacking in his VR room and his avatar gaining weight, or something else) but I though this would perhaps inspire someone else to write some VR related stories. Ideas or suggestions for this story would be nice.

3 Likes

That’s an amazing concept. The builds are really impressive, too.
Here’s an idea: what if Ira ends up meeting another player online, and they basically end up being each other’s feeder/feedee. Then maybe they meet in real life or something?