Starbound Big Fatties: "Modded" Items

Updated the Blob Crown to wreak far more havoc on your waistline, along with a new description to back it up.

How do you download these items?

You don’t.
You instead copy and paste the code in the description of each item. reason why it’s “modded” is because you do require a separate mod for the effects, but other than that everything is entirely part of the game.

1 Like

So how do you get the effects?

I just called them “modded” since they’re a) modified versions of existing weapons to the point where they barely resemble the original’s function and b) since they require the mods to work.

Patch 4 “Armors of Wonder Shippment” is now live. Like the name says this one is solely about armors (except for the legs since I couldn’t think of much to do with them). It’s smaller than the others mainly since I’m running out of ideas and motivation for this but I thought they would be a nice addition to the list. Also I fixed a few things on the list so all should be good.

1 Like

Go to the top of the thread where the items are listed.
below every item, there is a tab called “Spawn Code”. click that, copy the code that appears, and paste it into your game while in Admin mod, which is /admin then /spawnitem [Place text here].
the item should appear wherever your cursor is

But how will the effects happen is something I’m curious about

For the armors you have to put them in the equipment slot (aka the one you put armor and EPPs in). IF you put it in the cosmetic slot it does nothing

So hang on I spawn the items and they work automatically because of the base mod?

Some of them need ModFatties to work but yes they work with the base mod. That’s why they’re “modded” items rather than modded items

But I dont need to add or run any kind of program to get them to spawn and work properly, that is my confusion. I have both mods and I tried spawning some items, nothing.

Which items are you referring to?

Tried the exolegs and the floran darts

That’s odd, all of them should be working properly. When you say “nothing”, does it give you a perfectly generic item or “could not parse item parameters”?

Got the generic item

I’ve been able to successfully spawn it the exoskeleton legs and other items. Are you doing [paste text] or /spawnitem [paste text]?

The spawn item version

That’s probably the issue, when you paste the text it already has the /spawnitem command in it. If you copy paste it behind the /spawnitem that you typed in, it comes out as /spawnitem /spawnitem. Just copy past the text and it should be fine.

Figured it out I need to do the whole thing, didnt know that. thank you for your assistance

1 Like