Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

They’re referring to the forum.
Though you can also just delete your world so that there’s no lard golems set in the spawn table.

I’d like to. But ever since armor has been made into a digested type which makes it basically useless I don’t wanna loose all my pixels and stuff ;w;

And where do I look in the forum?

Universe and character are separated, you don’t have to delete both.

how would i delete my universe? and how would I get a new one?

You really should just be looking this stuff on your own.
But where your mods folder is, you look inside your storage folder. You delete the universe folder and it’ll remove every planet and outpost progress. Loading any character will have them default to a new planet where other mods you no longer have are no longer affecting the worlds.

Here. Mod Fatties. Literally the first file has the lard golems. Try updating it. All of the mods are in the forum. You just have to look.

So I was just fucking around fatten some Avians, I’m not use but these look like the’re missing something, It might be because of some of my mods but I think Colorbound 2016 was fine with this mod.

bandicam 2020-02-29 16-12-05-795 bandicam 2020-02-29 16-12-33-293

thay look so adorable<3

Is there, like, a body inflation mod for Starbound? Just curious.

1 Like

That would definitely make a great addition to the mod. :3

that would be cute at least, I know it would take alot of work, and despite being a mod not only based, but titled around weight gain, a small bit of inflation could help to be a sort of reverse to the fatness, instead of increasing character weight, it lessons it, and maybe instead of that immobility stage, it could be that you actually begin floating…either way though i still love this mod, and these are just my ideas, you do not have to do a single thing about them, or even acknowlage that I typed this at all, you do you

So Colorbound is incompatible with some clothes? Seems to be problem here, I play as a Avian so there doesn’t seem to do anything to most Avian and after his state it’s fine.

Colorbound is not the issue. I think I actually know what the issue is and it’s just an old left over from a long time ago to take out.

Well you’ll be happy to hear that I play as a bird girl. (I think you’ll be happy, you’re reply just kind of came out of nowheres lol)

I don’t really have any LORE for her yet but still I like playing as her.

She’s not wearing anything because I’m a vorest and there isn’t any filled belly alt clothing. :
bandicam 2020-03-01 11-17-54-362

Also I know I shouldn’t be posting my chars here but you seem to like bird people so I just wanted to give you my bird person.

Hey, is there any way I could get some critique on my sprite work? I only just finished a single sheet for one of the Avali armours and I’m not exactly the most confident in what I’ve made only because of my inexperience.

While still being unable to properly replicate the current issue with base thick thighs on our end. Caliber’s offered fix is bundled here, if anyone who is experiencing the issue wishes to see how effective it is and if it’s okay to put into the dropbox link.
Caliber’s fix should both fix the framerate issue when using base size and thick thighs turned on. As well as whenever a race with missing pieces are used. I’ve also removed the lingering remnant that wasn’t removed for the novakidfatty, as well as possibly fixing the issue with Avians not being colored properly.
Bigfatties.zip (6.2 MB)

2 Likes

I have tested the thing with the thick thighs. I had the latest Big Fatties edition prior to this update. I can confirm that when using the thick thighs setting at base size, you would get a bit of lag, although it wasn’t much of an issue for me. I have a pretty good computer, so I think the issue would have been more noticeable with those using older graphics cards (old ones which could run only up to DirectX 10 -?-). Anyway, I can also confirm that the lag issue is severely diminished on my part. The game freezes for a moment when you activate the setting (doing checks I assume) but then it tends to run smoothly after that, even when you keep toggling the setting on and off.

1 Like

I want to ask. could we ever get larger sizes for the player character only? like some post-ruin content or something? not saying in the next update just ever?

Is there other monster or NPC that fattening us like the Moontant? (Not include Jelly slime though, I downloaded that.)

yes if you have frackin

1 Like