Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

I believe the vast majority of them do, the only exceptions I recall from memory are the Pokemon ones (Lucario, Lycanroc, etc), the Dark Latex race, and the slime one. There are probably a whole lot more but those are just the ones that I recall

Is there a water-like object calles lard?i saw it on a starbound stream and i still dont know how/where do i obtain it

Or is it another addon to the mods?

It’s an add-on, you can find it on the links below the post as “Starbound Mod Mod: Mod fatties”

I was wondering if there’s a patch to enable this mod to the steam workshop lamia mod/ if you are going to make one

Someone actually made a mod which enables some modded races to gain weight, and the lamia race is one of them. Here’s the link: Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

1 Like

Any ideas as to why the erchius ghost doesn’t fatten my character? I’ve got a feeling it could be because of something FU does but any pointers would be appreciated.

1 Like

I can confirm it is because of FU, if you are using it. Files ending in .lua cannot be patched, only overwritten. Because of this, the order in which the mods load up is important. The only way to correct this is by making another mod to overwrite the Frackin Universe modifications on that.

The NPC fattening devices don’t work: they sit there but they don’t get fatter. not to mention that while an NPC used a machine i used first I gained weight while the NPC didn’t gain a single KG. And i wasn’t even under some other fattening device.

This has been brought up a few times actually, and thankfully the fix is as simple as hitting the NPC with a milkshake gun - literally a single squirt - and they should be able to gain weight from any fattening source from that point onwards.

…but the player gaining weight in place of the NPC issue is still one I personaly can’t seem to replicate, so don’t have a solution to that one; I suppose just have a good ol’ treadmil ready if it ends up being a problem~.

2 Likes

Where I download the updated mod because from so much chat I can’t see it

how does one add the weight effect to other enemies? because im curious how the moontants and the erchius ghost weight gain properties work?

The dropbox link in the top posts always have the most up to date version.

Dang. I’m more interested in inflation than SSBBW, but this is still REALLY impressive. It could technically be possible to reskin this to make it resemble more like inflation, but I’m terrible at spriting, plus I’d probably just give up halfway through.

Wonderful stuff!

1 Like

I’ve been curious for a while, could the headgear slot be used to make boobs bigger? Like if you made the headgear sprites correctly, could you have boobs, belly, and legs/ass all separate parts that could have each size change independently, rather than boob size being tied to belly size? Just curious because if it is possible I’d like to try making it.

How do you even initiate vore on this anyways? I’ve seen people talking about it but i dont think i’ve actually figured out how.

when you open the mod menu in game there are two small squares. one green one red. click the red on it takes you to the vore menu. enable vore and spawn the vore tool then use it on npcs

1 Like

It has vore too?! I didn’t even know that! Now I REALLY gotta try this.

Firstly sorry of all the errors, gramatically or othervise. English is not my first language.

I sumbeled upon this mod by accedent and I must say this is by far the most impressive starbound mod I have ever seen! The attention to detail from the physics to the little noces your belly makes when you teleport in to the avali suport in the base mod. I never tought i needed it, but seing fat avalis waddeling around just makes me happy for some reason.
Not only have this mod revigurated my love for Starbound, but aslo want me to take up modding again. (to finish an old unfinished race mod i have lying around and maybe mod a coupple of other favorites of mine to be combatable.)

Annyways y’all keep up the good work.

I made fanart<3

1 Like