Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

I’ve had it crash on startup as well. It seems to be rare; usually the game’s fine as long as I avoid the icon.

hey i have a question is it possible to make the moontantsludge liquid change other liquids into it or convert it

Hey; I’ve been having trouble getting this mod to work: can anybody help me?

So, I downloaded the Lyceen race off of Steam Workshop (cause I couldn’t figure out how to get it on Vortex) and I decided to get this mod for fun. Downloaded it to my computer (can’t get it on Vortex either) but no matter what I do, the option to start making the “fat” stuff won’t pop up in my crafting table. Anybody willing to help?

Pretty sure only the vanilla races are officially supported. You’re probably going to have to get one of the unofficial separate addons before you use custom races.

2 Likes

Actually, just got it to work for the normal races; however, still can’t get the Lyceen race fattened up. Where’s the addon that can fatten up the Lyceen race? I know it’s possible; I’ve seen people posting about it.

Use the modfatties races mod for this mod found here: Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

Thanks, got it working!

Question; how do you get the feed tube furniture? I can’t find it anywhere. Also, how do you lose weight quickly?

Please read the very first post.

Yeah, sorry, I found it after posting this; just forgot to edit the comment saying so; my bad!

Are there filled or stuffed options available for the outfits? If so, how does one access them?

Presently, clothes don’t have support for any of the modified states beyond flat weight level. Live in hope.

can you make a more fat update

there is granular something you can do it adds more fat levels

So, update-
It’s weird how slow the year has been, but so fast at the same time. About ten months since I wanted to work on the fatty split update, but I had no desire for it at the start. I wanted to give myself breaks, but I could never find a burst of energy to continue working on the mod. As months past I wanted to expand that simple fatty split to cover more things.
Updating the sprites for the stuffed belly, filled belly, the busty chests, update the plump belly, add an extra busty. Try to add new fattening enemies. Things to try and justify the amount of time that has passed. But when my output never increased, I just ended up increasing the amount of work done because I didn’t want to be satisfied with so little with how much time has passed. Until I think for now what I should do instead is just give what I have done now, and try to update it in short bursts as I get more things done.
This is not the official update in its completion, this is merely a public WIP. There’s so much not done I’m just calling it “Oops, all placeholders” edition. So keep that in mind if you wish to download it.
You can download the WIP Here.

The update was primarily on updating existing sprites, so large to work on for myself as I’m just working on what’s already been done, so it’ll probably seem light in actual new content. What is new though are two new fattening enemies, fattening guns that certain enemy types can use, lumping them all into a new separate addon. Even things that existed in the mod such as fattening moontants, the Erchius Ghost, erchius liquid being fattenable. Have all been moved into this separate addon. Leaving the actual game with just the main mod more vanilla.

Main Mod Updates
  • Updating Fatty sized sprites to be split into a leg and chest piece like the sizes before it.

• Also updating the plump belly. As well as the stuffed, filled, and busty sprites for all sizes.

• Digestion Tonics now have craftable recipes so you have less excuses for becoming an immobile blob and being unable to do anything about it.

• Health Regeneration from digestion has been nerfed.

Fat Threats Addon
  • Contents from main mod such as Moontants being fattening, Erchius Ghost being fattening, Erchius Liquid being fattening, etc. Have been moved to this addon.

• Two new fattening enemies. A fat hylotl ghost lingering on ocean planet surfaces at night. And big, milky cow girls roaming lush and forest planets.

• Certain enemies can now use fattening weapons against you.

24 Likes

Are you still including avali sprites?

The Cows send you back to your ship if you get close to them?

that happens to me aswell, also happens when killing the hylotl ghosts in my experience

There is literally nothing I can do to help if you can’t send logs.

Has the NPCs using feeding tubes magically fattening the player bug been fixed? This is the only issue that’s preventing me from really enjoying the mod.