Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

can I request the Lyru from The Deep Kingdom mod?

2 Likes

THISSHITTOOKFOREVER

I’m doing your request, here is my progress so far. (I hope I have uploaded the image correctly)

7 Likes

Don’t worry the image is correct

1 Like

Hello, may i request adding support to the Arcanian race from the Arcane mod? (Steam Workshop::Arcana)

Coughs

So uh, I know that a lot of people here have a fascination for lamia’s, I mean, it’s even a supported race for this mod here, but, uh, I was wondering… could someone make this mod compatible with mod fatties?

I can see why people would like lamia’s, but I never had, but I adore the thought of playing as a chubby snake in starbound, so I put this mod here, in hopes someone considers it!

With that said, I hope everyone has a swell day! ;D

10 Likes

Ironically, I started working on this without knowing anyone else would want it, haha.

Updated 3/5:

Unfortunately I hate leaving projects unfinished, it seems. :joy:
Supported Sizes: Pudgy, Thick, Chunky, Chubby, Tubby, Plump, and Corpulent.
Placeholder Sizes: Fatty, Huge, Titanic, Blob, and Blob End. These use the basic human body sprites, so no colored tummies and leg markings!
All supported sizes have their busty, stuffed, and filled variants.

Downloads can be found in my new thread.

This time for real, I’m pretty sure I wont finish the remaining sizes because I was really feeling the burnout on the corpulent edits. Someone else is free to pick up the torch though!

I did the edits but I don’t really want or need credit, since the modifications are pretty small/simple anyways. Of course I have no problem with them getting adding to the modpacks proper, as well.

4 Likes

Is there any information on when gnolls will get support, I love my yeens and would hope someone can make support for it uwu <3

Howdy! I know this is a suuuper old post, but I just wanted to let you and everyone else know that I set up the expansion for the Alrune race!

Supported Sizes: All sizes, base and granular! The Fatty size is the only one where I didn’t touch up the sprites, so the bra looks a little different on females than the rest of the set.
All supported sizes have their busty, stuffed, and filled variants.

Latest downloads can be found in my new thread.

I might do some of the Alrune clothing later, because I find most to be quite cute. We’ll see!

I did the edits but I don’t really need credit, since the modifications are pretty much just recolors, sans the female bras. Of course I have no problem with them getting adding to the modpacks proper, as well.

4 Likes

For some reason, it seems that Frackin Universe enemies don’t spawn with the fatty weapons at all. Also when I extracted the ModFatties FrackinEnemies.zip, it turned into a folder file rather than a PAK file. Not sure if this was supposed to happen. Thanks for the nice mods tho.

2 Likes

It was the complete opposite for me, I went to the avian temple (the one at the beginning of the game in frackin universe) and I just got bombarded with lard guns and fat rays. Let’s just say, my little floran guy didn’t stay little for long.

2 Likes

Oh no, that sounds horrible.

Please detail the process of it all in some rather descriptive text, purely for diagnostic reasons.

3 Likes
  • *laughs in /admin *
3 Likes

I figured out what was wrong and i fixed the enmies to have the speical weapons! Curious me entered an avian temple I found like you and similar results happened to my poor Hylotl…

1 Like

I know this has been requested before but could someone sprite the lyru from the deep kingdom mod please?

1 Like

Huh, you know, I went ahead and took a look at the mod, and I’d have to agree with you, that would be a good edition!

Of course, now I have the problem that I want fat underground bois lol.

What races have access to super busty and skimpy swimsuit packs?

It varies a lot. Sometimes I’ll go hours without finding any enemies with fattening weapons, and other times I’ll see them everywhere. Some dungeons take on a whole new level of difficulty with BF enabled, especially if you mix in Jolair’s Popping mod as well.

Quick question: Seeing as the base BigFatties mod is getting updated soon will these mods be updated along with it?

1 Like

OH SHI-

lol, yeah, they should work still from what I am guessing, and hey, if I’m wrong (good god I hope I’m not) at least florans and glitches are fucking hot when chonky.

oiio itz rr fori, your

2 Likes