Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

Was there ever talk for compatibility with Taurkin?

1 Like

Yes there was, JaxonHellsing said he was wondering if he wanted a compatibility mod with the taurikin (full fur + full hair addons as well)

anyone done granular bodies for slime race?

Would it be possible for links to all the compatible races? I know they’re all listed but links would be that nice convenient extra step.

Also, about the Neko race, is the “new” one that came out on steam a week or so ago compatible or is it the original one? As far as I know the new one is a continuation of the original, just by someone else.

Lamias ain’t working chief

since no one else will i dabbered in trying to get a granular version of the slime race done, i only have pudgy finished as of now but i think its coming along fine.

chestf

pants

in game

Female only as of now.

4 Likes

trust me I looked into this too, but lamias do not have the final 2 stages, they only have the first 3, going past that just doesnt quite work

I made a… decent last 3 stages I think, but I’m thinking about reworking them at some point.

1 Like

i would like to download thies sprites<3

SBsprites_may2020.zip (55.6 KB)

Think this should be all I’ve done for SB at the moment

2 Likes

I was just curious as to why there has been no work done on the BF Races Granular file for 5 months. It seems odd that an addon would go unchanged for so long without any hints or announcements of any updates to it. Is anyone making anything for it or is it a lost cause?

I think it’s because Granular has already been put into the main big fatties pak file, so you dont need the addon anymore

What? Granular is not a part of the main mod. I don’t know where you got that idea.

The big clothing mod is part of the mod know but not Granular

1 Like

I feel like I’ve seen that exact comment before. In other words I believe I’m experiencing Deja Vu again.

I think it would be cool if someone made an addon for the slime race where hostile slime race NPCs can use an attack to fill your character up and fatten them up, like the blob slime enemies someone made for Big Fatties.

Currently attempting Taurikin sprites, wip for thick/chubster/plump are in so far.

4 Likes

thankyou<3 i wish i knew how to place them in my game.

Download the file and then unzip it into your mods folder.
If you purchased the game on Steam, the directory should be something like:
Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Starbound > mods

If the file is a .pak file, make sure to put it directly into your mods folder; if it’s in a sub-folder it won’t load.

I was also wondering if someone could make an addon for the npcs to be able to vore

yes no?

1 Like