Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

what version are you using? did you get it from the discord?

no from here i assume that the discord version is the most recent version?

yup, its the most recent. this ones a bit behind.

probaby a stupid question, but, the quickbar menu doesn’t do anything for me, it shows up correctly but it just doesn’t work, I can open it and click enable or disable but that doesn’t do anything, anyone knows why ?

Quickbar has been deprecated a long time ago, use Stardust Lite instead (Stardust Core is not compatible).

1 Like

may i have the link? i tried speaking on the server and got silenced for 6 days

I got the discord version, if we ever get an update sometime can we have to clothing for each specific character?

If you mean costumes for each races, that’s already in the mod.

Apart from Avalis, every race has its main costumes that adapt to your character’s weight.

just to make sure the version you got from this post is up to date with the one in the discord? or do i need to join the discord first to get the up to date version?

How do you get the dark latex species to work?

Gonna intercept this post: as long as you’re using the public version at the top of this forum post, and have downloaded ModFattiesRaces from Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties - Curated Projects / Starbound Big Fatties - Weight Gaming, you should be good to go from there!

I can’t find that leve tree menu
the some one know’s how to open it?

Is there any way to join the discord? Everytime I try it just says I can’t accept the invite.

Where can I download the most latest version of the mod?

1 Like

i may sound dumb but
how do i download the (public work in progress download) folder into the mod folder because i don’t see any pak files for me to paste on

Idk if I missed a step or something but yeah idk how to put it in the mod folder but I have the stable download installed in the game

nvm i figured it out

Reading through every single post in this thread gives me yet another new layer of respect for shy dispatch that I didn’t think possible, having to deal with this would constantly give me such a headache that not even working retail could do. Thanks for all your hard work!

9 Likes

How did you get it to work?

1 Like

From the gitub page, code > download zip > extract zip to starbound’s mod folder > profit

1 Like

I’m trying to make modded weight stages appear in the Weight Scale. How do I go about doing that?