Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

Yes, yes you get damaged.

1 Like

I’m sorry if this is an annoying thing, but back when the new system of verifying people on the discord server was put in place I wasn’t using my discord account, vague parental figure#1306 and I’m pretty sure it got banned, meaning that I can’t join the server. I know this is a big ask, but is it possible that I could get that account unbanned? I’ve been really wanting to get access to the beta builds and haven’t been able to.

Should be able to join again!

New techs make for some fun fat-based combat.

18 Likes

hey, i had joined the discord and read all the rules and such, but i can’t exactly send a dm over discord since discord spits out an error that the server owner is only accepting messages from friends. (or people they share servers with, but considering i can’t exactly get a message through i imagine it’s sat to friends only) i’m not sure if you’re comfortable with me adding to do my introduction or w/e

I’m really fond of the OG blob sprite, is it gone for good with the next release?

Did you not see the litteraly 14 day old update post? Give them a break, the devs been working hard on this new update

3 Likes

Oh my bad please forgive me XD

Yes we are still working on it. Slowly, since we’re not being paid for this. Only working on our spare time when we have the energy and motivation. But work is being done.

2 Likes

Well somebody with similar likings to yours might make it available post release.

Howdy!

I saw someone else request this but I also had a discord account seemingly banned from the server. I am rather sporadic with my activity due to my living situation (university housing) which probably made me miss verification. The account in question is Jarrelissad#6236. If I could get cleared to rejoin the server I would appreciate it!

Otherwise keep up the great work on this mod!

1 Like

Fantastic work so far tbh. I’m curious about the techs and items centered around fat!

Also I requested to join the Discord server. I messaged Dispatch but never heard back, so rip? My tag is Hyper#9923 and I’ve just been a lurker.

Was it just a DM, or did you do the introduction thing it said you’re supposed to do?

Please just send dms over trying to go to this thread. Messages that just amount to “I don’t know how to get in” Tend to get ignored, as I am not doing your introduction for you if you can’t read the rules.

1 Like

can there be a protogen mod support?

You could make a race support addon yourself, pretty sure the new stage templates are public, you could draw the sprites and if you dont know how to make a mod ig you could give them to someone who knows

ah ok
used “.” for 20 count

So im very very new to coding(how I learned was basic tampering with numbers from a console on microsoft) and what im trying to do is make it so the immobile can move but I can an error why is that?

i wish that cosmetic outfits didn’t get in the way of the stuffed belly
i like when eating someone does give me the belly to show i ate them
unless theres something i’m missing becuase i tried using the BF gui’s slots but thats only for when you become fat not stuffed with a person
i dont know what is planned for the next update but i would like this issue fixed if not told how to fix it
it bugs me
i feel like you could just make the cosmetic outfit be hidden by the stuffed belly untill after prey is let out or digested

1 Like

i could just be missing an addon that fixes the issue if so then help me find it