Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

by the way, this mod is phenomenal. not just from a kink perspective, but it’s also mechanically quite sound as well.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t let me talk to the owner or any of the mods

That’s on your end. The friends only dms setting works both ways and if you’re getting that error, you have to disable the setting yourself.

1 Like

just wanted to ask if the mod added (or planed to add)any weight related sidequests or generated structures (if possible with larger npc sizes)?

is there like a big faat mod recopilation?

And which mods are compatible? Especially on races.

I believe it’s all the vanilla races exclusively, unless it’s the WIP version, in which case it adds a new race (pig people which I think are called the Throg, sorry if I’m wrong) that can gain weight too.

For modded races, check out mod fatties, it might have what you’re looking for.

As for non-race concerns with mods, I’m not sure if too many mods have problems with it. That being said, take my words with a grain of salt, but I’m pretty sure most mods are okay with Big Fatties. But do be careful still.

Edit: changed gronk to Throg

Thanks for the answer, I’ll check. However, there is a problem. I realized that I had written to the wrong place only 16 hours later.

1 Like

The pig race are called the “Throg” after the Starbound monster submission of the same name, being intentionally based on it. The submission failed to win the contest, Poptops won over it.

1 Like

I don’t think you typed that correctly, please try again.

Thanks for the save, lmao

With more burnout to overcome means a bit more teasers on things to do. Throgs might be pushed back due to the scale of ambition for them for something much smaller in scope to start with.

19 Likes

I’m looking to join the server but I think I was banned a year or two ago because I left before doing the verification, and I don’t know where or who to get in contact with to discuss that. My discord tag is Syen#0145

You aren’t even banned. Leaving the server doesn’t mean you’re banned.

oh sorry I’ll try the link again, may of just been a fluke

Trying to use a working invite link to a server you’re banned in posted in a Discord message will show a message stating you’re banned. If it shows invalid invite link as soon as you post it in a Discord message, that means the link is broken, not that you’re banned. If you’re not actually banned, a working invite link will bring you into the server again.

1 Like

So I joined the discord server a bit ago and I said I have read the rules but I still haven’t gotten in. Is there something I’m missing?

Reread the rules carefully, there’s something you probably missed.

I need a link (invitation) for join to chat in discord. I want the last update of big fatties :frowning:

the link is quite clearly in the original post