Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

I just found this mod and I’m trying to join the discord server but discord keeps saying that it’s “unable to accept invite” do you know a way to help me with this

I’m having trouble with the mod, for the longest time it worked great but now all of a sudden, on one specific character, the frame rate plummets when I’m below a certain weight level. If anyone knows how to help me that would be great!

does anyone know the spawn IDs of the mobs?

mootant, lardgolem, fatghost
I haven’t figured out the rest of them yet

lardgolem is not a part of this mod.

Unavailable unless you wish to try out the current wip builds of the mod from the discord server.

before i buy a game for the kink mod, does the mod actually have male weight gain?

yes it does. You can make male characters and they will chub up just the same as the girls.

2 Likes

Just wondering, but are there any structures that spawn randomly that that are focused on weight gain? (Either custom or modified structures.)

One dungeon on fatty Florans has been built, and there’s some ideas for more, but they’re built for the upcoming Starpounds release which will take a bit longer to come out.

8 Likes

Lili a real one lmao

7 Likes

Hello, can I press the question about the Discord server? I can’t access it unfortunately and I don’t understand why. It gives the error “Unable to accept invitation”. How can I solve this problem?

1 Like

Will there ever be modded race support? I really wish i could use this mod with the Dark Latex race.

The file’s gone, is there/will there be a new version available?

2 Likes

Would it be possible to get an invite to the discord? The one at the top of the page won’t work for me.

does this mod still working (ain’t know nothing) lol

Yes, it still works. Same as before, I believe (and not like the developers of Starbound are gonna release anymore updates anytime soon lmao).

1 Like

I was trying to run a LAN server to invit a friend to the game… but this error still keep happening… how do I fix that?

hey uh, just so you know dispatch, quickbar mini is deprecated, you might wanna redo the second pak for stardust core lite, cus every time i launch the game no matter what i try, using stardust or quickbar, the button for fatties just wont appear

That has been resolved. Please check the WIP build on the discord.