Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

thanks (didnt know the version here just didnt work, did some testing and none of the items appear so guess it doesnt[also didnt know there was a discord])

How many of the mods have been added officially into Big Fatties? I feel like me having some BF mods installed is somehow causing other stuff to not even appear.

Granular WG had some graphical issues with extra races last I knew, and if you use /admin it breaks the Vore system (you immediately digest any NPC you chow on, even if you revert /admin)

I have a few questions.
1-In the tab called “What can you do?” there are tables “Milky” and “Hyper”, is it possible to achieve the same state in the game?And if so, how?
2-There is also another Mooshi model on the mod page, how to make Mooshi thicker/similar to the version that is presented on the mod page?
(I used a translator, which can lead to errors, logical inconsistencies, etc.)

so twitter decided to shart its pants and not allow unregistered users to view its pages anymore, i know i can just make an account but any chance you can post the same teasers from your twitter over here?

Admitedly I have fallen behind updating this page to focus on the mod and get feedback from my server.
Should start putting up more teases of upcoming stuff. Like this Mooshi Barn dungeon that can be found in the wild. It could be a normal Mooshi farm, or maybe the Mooshi are instead replaced with Moo Girl Mootants. It’s always a gamble when you find one.

12 Likes

That is fair, the progress looks great! Take care!

I keep getting errors that say some items are being duplicated, especially with the one that reads “Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (ItemException) Duplicate item name ‘chubsterhazmathead’ found”. I am unable to find where these duplicates are coming from.
Edit: Some items are also unable to be read, and some have errors with loading their assets

Hey Dispatch, I think you banned my account AnotherAlt, even though I followed all of your guidelines.

I tend to leave and join the server and I believe that is what prompted the ban, but I’m a huge fan of the mod and have been playing under many names for 2 years. I didn’t mean disrespect to the community in anyway by doing so, and I’d love to play it again if you could unban me.

Apologies if I’m asking too much!

Next time join on your main and don’t constantly leave the server so many times.

1 Like

can ask, how can i join to the disc ? the last time i tried to join, u told me " maybe this is not your discord server cuz u dont speak english " … and i answered all the question on English and u told me that … so here i ask now, how can i enter ?

If you’re who I think you are, we had a complete breakdown in communication. You could not understand or follow the rules and I was not allowing you in because of that.

Breakdown in communication ? u told me " this is not for you " only for speaking other language than english … I can speak english, write english but i can see there is gonna be again a problem … i dont know wich rule u say i dint follow, cuz i dint breaked in any time the rules.

but it is you server and u know who can enter and who can be kicked/banned

Wow I was surprised to see this mod still active. I was over seas for a few years and now that I am back in the States I am able to play mods like this. Thanks you for still showing love to this Mod and keeping it up dated. I will be joining the main discord and downloading the updated version. The one i still had over seas was from 2019 lol.

3 Likes

alright I have tried every way I could think of to accept the discord invite but every single time it says “unable to accept invite,” can anyone tell me what to do? I’ve tried different browsers, on my phone, on the app, on the website, clicking on the link and, copying the link and it still hasn’t worked I am in painnnn

the same is happening with me, i tried to join the Discord through the invite but says “ups” and “unable to accept invite” as yours

does it work with Workshop content? if so which ones are incompatible with it? Does it work with Add-on character race?

this is coming from my time with BF myself.

Depending on where you get the mod from you place it either in the mod folder of starbound (that’s in this case) or in the case of workshop items you don’t have to do a thing (unless it’s mentioned: to name an example, Futura Dragon engine requires you to subscribe and then put the workshop item inside the mod folder, and rename it to make it work propper) as they have their own folder in the game’s code. as long as there’s no major conflict they will work alongside each other.

in fact, i’ve seen some workshop items specifically mention it supports BF, not a lot but i did see at least one.

in most cases, races that aren’t supported in any way tend to simply follow the rules, but without any visual hint anything is happening. so in a way, if there is nothing telling that race to change according to this mod’s rules, it just stays at what it is. but you may notice characters going slower as you go into higher stages.

in other words, it does works, but without the visuals for set race.

good example of this effect is any Granular supported race that aren’t fully finished.

Hello Ms.Dispatch! I was hoping to dm you on discord about your server if that’s okay. I am unable to join it and I wish to ask for your permission to join.

Thanks, -Tism- (aka Tism2005)

whats the lastest version of starpounds as of now?