Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

It’s on the Big Fatties discord server! (the link is just below the stable download, it has since been renamed to Starpounds!)

so i heard that your mod can do vore stuff is it real? and if it real how can I do it?:slight_smile: )

when you open the task menu on your right and click on the big fatty logo, there in the bottom right corner you will see 2 boxes one green one red click the red one and activate it after that change the settings to how you want it and have fun. i try to balance it out to so i can use it in combat but not be broken with it.

thank you so much sir

i have seen others expand on this with a skill tree and some weight gain Guns but has anyone expanded or made more mods for the vore part of it all?

The Skill Tree is a part of the major update that’s still in the works.

1 Like

Still watching the thread after all this time, too bad the inflation mod died.
Tried playing Starbound again recently, but I was kinda missing the lewd bits and Sexbound is in the middle of a rewrite so that wasn’t really worth messing around with right now either.

How do you access the vore menu for this game? I saw the Twitter but I don’t have it on the quick mini. Is this a bug??

open your quick menu look for the big fattys tab when open bottom right corner has a green and red box click red avtivate it get the vore tool from it looks like a opend chest just click it and it will pop in to your inventory and boom your set and done

hey question, is there a list anywhere of various race support mods made by others?

Thanks for telling me!

i might seem dumb or something but can someone please explain why the clothing won’t appear on my character and what i might be doing wrong

err my knowledge is a bit limitied but i will try. from how i understand things its only certain (vannalia?) clothing that gets that treatment, if its compatable all you should have to do is put it in the social slot when fat. rather neat system.

i have tried soo im using the wrong sizes or something else and i might just give up and let the charactes be in the underwear then cause then they get to be fat yet i still get armor

what version are you using? did you get it from the discord?

no from here i assume that the discord version is the most recent version?

yup, its the most recent. this ones a bit behind.

probaby a stupid question, but, the quickbar menu doesn’t do anything for me, it shows up correctly but it just doesn’t work, I can open it and click enable or disable but that doesn’t do anything, anyone knows why ?

Quickbar has been deprecated a long time ago, use Stardust Lite instead (Stardust Core is not compatible).

1 Like

may i have the link? i tried speaking on the server and got silenced for 6 days