Super Fatty Office Administrator Simulator! (Snail's Submission)

It’s amazing. I love it!

I played this and thoroughly enjoyed it!

I really wish we could date/fatten the boss XD

Nice touch with the fridge on day 5!

1 Like

jesus who dare eat whole fridge. why?

Passwords are hard, you know?

1 Like

still who dare only clue I got is the moss. and it no way that it the ghost

It was the boss. Don’t accuse anyone.

Spoiler for Day 5.

Actually, if you ‘admit’ to eating the fridge yourself, I’m pretty sure you get bonus points. At the very least, he thanks you for taking the blame.

oh I hope you do more update n your other game. don’t mind see them in that game too.

Grotlover2 Score

Category Total
Basics: 20000
Art: 300
Writing: 290
Concept/Design 1310
Msc: 200
Total: 22100

Comments:

I have to say this game started off a bit dense but as soon as you figure out it is quite a fun little game. While it is an office management game, I would classify it closer to a puzzle game where you have to figure out each employee’s preference and figure out the best way to balance satisfying their needs. The biggest strength is the by far Snail’s characters. The characters are diverse with interesting designs and can grow to quite large sizes. Not only are they visually appealing but have distinct personalities that made them fun to interact with. The only issues I have with the game is that it can be a pain to get into at first as not much basic info is easily accessible by the player. Also, the game lacks any really in-depth mechanics which limits replay ability and causes it to fall victim to first order optimal strategies. A very well crafted game none the less.

Kilif Score

Category Total
Art: 260
Writing: 320
Concept/Design 1485
Msc: 190
Total: 22255

Comments:

I don’t even know where to begin with this one. The sheer amount of effort that had to go into arranging the web of interactions is extremely impressive, the fact that you can either choose to go after the entire office vs just one character at a time is great, the inclusion of so many details to try and remember about each character made them feel more alive. At the end of it all, I felt like I needed to get out a spreadsheet to keep up with everyone, though you did a great job of effectively “color coding” the characters enough that it wasn’t that hard to keep up with. Art assets were great, dialogue was on point, and it all felt like it was sufficiently wrapped up as a completed package. I really have no complaints with this one.

Juxtaterrestrial Score

Category Total
Art: 281
Writing: 305
Concept/Design 1419
Msc: 155
Total: 22160

Comments:

This game made me stop to think a lot. I think it fits the theme really well. That’s not just because it takes place in an office, but it really utilises the concept of office drama to great effect. All the characters are cute and have distinct personalities and designs. I WANT to take care of them and fatten them up. I chuckled a few times, so that’s always a plus. Great fun all around. In terms of suggestions or feedback: I think that the game may be served with some things costing less than 50$. I realise the point of the game is to do what you can with limited resources, but I felt myself missing out on content just because I was working on making everyone happy instead of indulging. So, I think that may be something to tweak. Another thing is i would recommend into making things a little more transparent. I never had any donuts to give anyone. Is that a bug? Or do the donuts you order just automatically get eaten? I don’t know. And there are other things that are a little unclear. Overall this was a great project and it was stimulating to play. I hope you continue to make games because they’re always great.

Total points: 66515

1 Like

where exactly do i find the chocolate bowl?

nevermind, found it, just needed to talk to chloe on the first day

Chloe is my absolute fav. Fun little game, would love to see a full game made by you, would buy for sure!

I have good news for you: Super Fatty RPG: Full Version!!!

No they wont. He’s finished working on that one and is working on other projects now as far as i know

ok checking. thanks you very much

Congratulations on getting into the top three, mate! Personally I reckon it deserved second (if not first) place, but that’s neither here nor there.

The girls are great to the point where even if someone isn’t fond of one (like me with Chloe), he can’t deny she’s still a lovable character. Would absolutely love to see more (in terms of presence and character growth, not strictly girth) in the future. It’s also nice that they all have different thoughts on getting fat, with only Erika openly liking it. I think.

Also, Erika’s just too cute for words, especially after getting over her shyness towards the P.C.

2 Likes

Hi I Just Wanted To Ask If You Can Share SFOAS 's Sprites. I Want To Do Fanart But I Dont Want To Keep Closing And Re-open The Game Agian And Again And Thanks !

I forgot to post this on the forum but the sprites are all available on my Patreon~

However, because I’m using them as a patreon benifit I’m not making them public.

1 Like

Ooops my bad Found It Thanks~