Super Fatty Office Administrator Simulator! (Snail's Submission)

Pretty sure that it’s just Chloe asking you for better chairs once you get her to the biggest weight. There’s no extra CG or anything.

I’m a team Erika and Victoria.

Actually, there is a way to made all of them max-level fat, you only need to carefully manage the money, know what everyone likes and, I think it is a bug, but if you invite someone to lunch and they don’t get full, you can stop that luch ang go for someone else. Also you can return to them and have lunch again, doing the same.

is there a possibility of a free play mode?

Thanks to your strategy I managed to get all the characters to max after Day 5, so thanks a ton! Nice Homestuck profile pic btw!

You’ve got my vote! It was actually fun figuring out how to max out everyone! It took me a while, but I got it! The only thing I can think of to mention is the weight gain, since most of the characters use pretty similar weight stage sprites. But hey, I still loved it regardless! If you’re considering adding to this game or making a sequel like maybe a second week, I’d defiantly play it! Overall, the characters and the writing are great, it reminds me of how much I enjoyed Super Fatty RPG!

Really enjoyable short game! Hope it makes it to the final 3.

This is a fantastic example of how you can take a simple concept and elevate it into something truly great. This isn’t just a good kink game it’s just a good game. I’ve played through it multiple times now and that’s not something I can really say about other kink related games I’ve played. Bravo!

2 Likes

Out of all the weight games I played, This has gotta be some of the most satisfying and enjoyable. Watching all these gals gain all sorts of pudge is a treat. Took a bit to figure out how to get the proper ending with lots, and I mean LOTS of trial and error, but overall, It was satisfying to complete.

P.S. Kathy is very much waifu material.

Expect some fanart soonish.

3 Likes

Fantastic work. My only sadness is that the story ends so soon, and the lack of art for yourself, who I just envision growing fatter on their own alongside the other workers.

I would love to see a second week of the characters slowly becoming immobile and more tasks and challenges born of trying to keep the office running after that.

7 Likes

I only wish this could be a bit longer of an experience, otherwise it’s a great little challenge to fatten up your coworkers :3

Erika best girl

also hey, managed to max out everyone in a run! :smiley:

Erika still best girl, Jesse and Victoria are close for second, and Pearl is just the office angel. :3

2 Likes

Hey, this is my first time posting here, but I created this account just to tell you how much I love this game. The artwork is fantastic and I love the characters! They’re just so fun and likeable. The only downside is the game is over all too soon.

Anyway, I felt if any game deserves fan art it’s your’s. It was hard to just pick just one to draw, since they’re all great, but went with Pearl. I love her spirit and her drive to do her best.

Good luck in the contest!

5 Likes

Hey, I love the game so far, BUT BECAUSE IM PEDANTIC
I noticed a bug on the 3rd day. I don’t know if this affects the actual happyness stats but you can loop this literally forever.

1 Like

Ah dang I’ll see if I have time to fix this before friday. This doesn’t have an effect on the girls happiness but it might run up the “secret boss score”.

• After buying the new chairs it still pops up.
  • On day 4 after fixing the office issue you can beg unlimited funds.
  • On day 5 if I beg the game crashes / closes and thus I have to reopen the game.

Other than that excellent game, I love all their designs, your art style, how they react to food, their weight gain, their co-workers as well as the dynamism between gaining, working and balancing funds, pretty much everything.

I unlocked every girl and my best run was all the girls besides Chloe which was just a point behind.

That boss is a sneaky bastard too.

Are there chances you’d continue the game, maybe as a commission? Hope you win!

Dang. I don’t know why I’m still having issues with the funds but Ill make another pass before the deadline. Thanks for pointing it out~ and I’m glad you enjoyed!

As for continuing I don’t think I have plans. Was that a commission offer~?

1 Like

Kind of a question, I checked your media etc and if I’m not wrong you said you wanted to set a world? Unless it didn’t apply to that game.

But nonetheless I’d be interested, yes.

Are you talking about the “SFRPG: World”? Sorry yeah that’s a diffrent project than this one. Its something I’m just building for fun on the side.

If you really are serious about a commission you can private message me and tell me what you think you want and what kind of budget you have. I could work something out.

I really believe this should be the winner of the game jam, it has so much character and depth to it. The stages feel unique as you feed them and i enjoyed the story of it all. I wasn’t a fan of super fatty rpg, but this i can definitely get behind expanding upon, keep up the good work.

1 Like

This DEFINITELY deserves 1st place. No doubt about it.

1 Like

I love this game in every way. Every character is great, the backgrounds are pretty good for what they are, having to investigate to find what everyone likes is engaging, and the payoff for a job well done is satisfying. For as short as the endings are, the difference between margin of success is nice. The one issue I have isn’t too bad, as the exploit to get unlimited funds isn’t game breaking (in a bad way at least).
PS, Victoria and Erika best girls.