The Big Fat Vore RPG

Just came back to this one after a long hiatus and HOT DAMN it is still a masterpiece.

The five-man parties definitely feel like an upgrade, even if cutscenes will probably need to be redone to accommodate that fact.

And things seem a little more brutal than they were before, but that could just be me not playing for a long time.

If there’s any way to aid in the development of this bad boy, I’ll happily consider it, but for now… I just hope you’re doing alright.

4 Likes

Amen to that, buddy.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!
Development is still happening, but it’s been slow. I’ll try to have something more to show off soon-ish!

7 Likes

Take your time- your health is a higher priority, I say.

3 Likes

I feel the same way; a project is no good if it’s at the cost of the people working on it. Gotta take a reasonable break between work shifts!

2 Likes

It’s nice to know that this game is still getting developed without causing issues, take as much time as you need to get things to where you want them to be~

As for like, possibly submitting characters, well while I have a more unique one that could be fun to use, I’m not sure what the policy is on that sort of thing at the moment.

Obligatory comment to reset the announcement timer thing under the scrolling slider, How are you doing?

I asked him on DA. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Noice. Thanks for the info.

So, what do you think would be cool for an addition to the inbetween? I’m curious to what everyone’s opinions on how to expand (ha) the nebulous environment that serves as a mediocre nexus of fast travel. Maybe rocketshark5089 could even consider the additions for the game!

1 Like

posted an update of sorts on my twitter for anyone interested :Y

17 Likes

I was just thinking about this yesterday! Thanks for the update, and good luck with the game!

1 Like

Ooooo I recognize some faces in there

Wonderful update!

2 Likes

I’m extremely late to the party, but are you still accepting OC submissions?

Devon is playful and lackadaisical without greater motivation, and is gluttonous when there is an obvious surplus of food. He has a tendency for largness of all kinds…

Hi I saw you where allowing characters In I really enjoyed the game and would love to see my characters in this game! The one I have chosen here is Ax31 or Axel! He is a protogen built with inflation and wg in mind and can easily inflate and such! Ax31 Is kind doesn’t know magic but is a great doctor! and is also great with anything inflatable or anything fat! He is a very calm collected protogen but can be taken by surprise and even has an emergency inflation cord on his hip incase there aren’t life boats or life jackets or if he just wants to be big and round! He can also use the more machine parts of his body to use tools to inflate others he has built in inflation or fattning tools his chest panel will open up with what is needed and all his metal is inflatble and able to be fattned! If he could be in it would be amazing to see him in the game! if not I understand fully but thank you for reading this anyway!
By the way I love the game and well everything about it! ( note I am not sure how late I am but I hope I didn’t miss my chance! but I understand if your not! ) ( Also sorry about yet another small edit just wanted to add some stuff that might be important! )

Great game soo far. Have few things too note:
1)Have a feeling that game laking player choises, like I didn’t want to take that bunny chocolate. And I kinda want too save many characters from being eaten, but have no way to do soo (It would be good, if castle have some secret rooms, where you could shelter some npc that you like).
2)Fetish mechanic is fun, but I think there should be more ways to use fat/inflated/blubbery status effect to you advantage, I just want some characters always be under specific status effect, and still be usefull (Idealy each character must have 4 skill trees, for inflated,fat,blubbery and slim fighting styles).
3)Don’t very enjoy to fatten monsters that made from candy, would love to see more monsters like that rat maid.
4)Want to see full body images of game characters, I know that this is a lot of work, but I think it’s worth it, for that kind of game
5)Characters designs is 10/10 cute! It was very hard for me, chosing 5 favorites characters, too form the party

2 Likes
2 Likes

Good news, folks. I’ve finally managed to get all the new content I wanted into the game (I think), now all that’s left is to playtest it. :V

Hopefully it’ll be out within the next couple weeks.

18 Likes

Absolutely brilliant news! I can’t wait to see what chaos ensues in the glorious mess you’ve created~

Absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much for your continued, amazing work!

1 Like