The Big Fat Vore RPG

Kass? She requires you to use either an item that undoes status effects or Libra’s magic to get her unstuck. Hope this helps you!

Yes, thank you. I figured it out not too long ago. I also managed to get Wendy. At this point I’m honestly running around in circles trying to remember stuff from the previous version

Uh, I have no idea why you wouldn’t have any sounds or music going on. You’re not using saves from a previous version, are you? 'Cause those aren’t gonna work. :V

I’m using an entirely new save. Also now that I think about it, is there a way to free the kobolds in the dungeons? (Except for Clyde. Clyde knows what he did.)
And my offer for music still stands if you ever want any. I’ve got nothing better to do and I’d love to help support this game in any way I can. I’ve gotten every party member atm and I’m excited to see what you do next! Just let me know via a dm or something. Once again, I love this game and I hope you’re doing well during these crazy times.

Well that’s real weird.
As for the kobolds, no. There’s no way to free them. They pretty much exist to both grow fatter and entertain you with their shenanigans. :V
Also, that’s a generous offer! I might take you up on that sometime soon.

That would be amazing! I’m available during most of the day, so you can let me know whenever. I can’t wait to see where this game ends up!

1 Like

Are you still accepting character suggestions?

for the time being, yes

this works fine, no worries!

1 Like

Might as well throw out Julia here if you’re accepting suggestions.

She’s a short, chunky fox with a knack for magic and potions.
She’s a little bit of a ditz, and she’s prone to swelling with mana.
Also, the art’s not mine.

2 Likes

I honestly wish I was able to lend more help to this project myself. This is a wonderful game from top to bottom, but I don’t want you to suffer just from working on it.

If I might try and supply one of my characters as well

Suzie Whitefoot

• Friendly and kind, but will take advantage of a situation to get ahead or turn a profit
  • Severe sweet tooth.
  • Knows simple magic, such as fire and ice, for use in a kitchen
  • Shorty
  • Professional chef, but dresses as a maid-style waitress for personal reasons.

And, because I can, here’s a short little thing with her and a friend of mine’s OC, drawn by Raford

3 Likes

Just came back to this one after a long hiatus and HOT DAMN it is still a masterpiece.

The five-man parties definitely feel like an upgrade, even if cutscenes will probably need to be redone to accommodate that fact.

And things seem a little more brutal than they were before, but that could just be me not playing for a long time.

If there’s any way to aid in the development of this bad boy, I’ll happily consider it, but for now… I just hope you’re doing alright.

4 Likes

Amen to that, buddy.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!
Development is still happening, but it’s been slow. I’ll try to have something more to show off soon-ish!

7 Likes

Take your time- your health is a higher priority, I say.

3 Likes

I feel the same way; a project is no good if it’s at the cost of the people working on it. Gotta take a reasonable break between work shifts!

2 Likes

It’s nice to know that this game is still getting developed without causing issues, take as much time as you need to get things to where you want them to be~

As for like, possibly submitting characters, well while I have a more unique one that could be fun to use, I’m not sure what the policy is on that sort of thing at the moment.

Obligatory comment to reset the announcement timer thing under the scrolling slider, How are you doing?

I asked him on DA. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes