The Big Fat Vore RPG

I found my original save, it just won’t load. Thoughts?

From what I can tell, using a save from a prior version of this game will not work with the current version, so it’s very likely that you’ll have to start over from the beginning.

…or alternatively, you’ll have to take someone else’s completed save from the newest update as you initially requested, so here’s to hoping someone is feeling generous enough to post that for you soon. <3

I have a question. Where do I inquire about including a character in this game? Because I have an idea that may be interesting.

Also, how do you pronounce Caer’s name?

Tell this right here.

I’ve thought about starting another thread or something, but leaving a comment here in this thread or through a DM is fine!
There are a few stipulations, though:
1. No fancharacters.
2. You have to be okay with them potentially gaining a ton of weight or being inflated to spherical proportions.
3. You have to be okay with them potentially getting the snot beaten out of them.
4. You also have to be okay with them getting eaten.
And finally.
5. I get to decide how said character(s) are implemented into the game.

So yeah. If you’re fine with all of this, then shoot me your character(s)! I know most characters in this game are furries, but there’s no restrictions on species or gender or anything like that.
Please include their name(s), any references you have handy, and how you want to be credited. :V

I’m not an expert but I believe it’s pronounced like “Kai-Err”

3 Likes

Ah, thanks for the info. I kept pronouncing her name as ‘say-er’ and it just felt…
…off.

Hi, I have a character I’d like to see in this game. How do I send you the references?

Well, if you have the image posted somewhere else, you could just copy-paste the URL onto a post here in the thread or through a message to me. :V

Like this?

Huh. If the opportunity to submit characters is still open, I actually have a couple of fresh cinnamon rolls I can provide. The first is a “sexy” fox man obsessed with blueberry inflation, and the other is a zombie cat who uses ectoplasm for slime inflation. The two are fierce rivals, which is really the only thing I’d say is “important”. Other than that, you can of course do whatever you please with these two.

Or not, I’m not the boss of you.

Azure, the Blueberry Druid: Blue Magic by Revolvio -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Pierce, the Zombie Kitty Slime Popper: Green To The Gills by Revolvio -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Yeah, that works!

Well, don’t mind if I do! :y

1 Like

I was wondering if Ashes the Moocario could be added into the RPG? His ref sheet is here:

He’s usually quite shy but put food in front of him and he’ll eat for days! Also his milk is packed with calories so it has a fattening side effect when drunk

Sorry, no fancharacters. <:V
Nothing personal, but I’m trying to keep it consistent across the roster.

Just make him a cow-jackal that isn’t a lucario or a miltank. You can keep some design elements, but otherwise keep him out of the realm of pokemon. That should get him in.

That’s a good idea! I’d be more than happy to allow any changes to him so he can qualify

No worries! Glad to help.

Hey, did you know that in olden times (I don’t remember all the details, but I think it was in England around the time of King Henry the 8th or something, I’m a little foggy with the exact surrounding information.) Plates were actually made of sugar so that they could be eaten as well? Dumb trivia from history shows can actually pay off, apparently.

3 Likes

Has the new area been decorated yet?

So I just downloaded the latest update, but I kinda forgot where everything was and the other application won’t download again. Is there a guide/walk-through/place where I can get hints or directions? I’m currently stuck trying to get the green-haired fatty unstuck.

Also, for some reason the game lacks any music. No ambiance, background music, or even battle music. I don’t remember if version 2.0 had any, but if you want some music, I’d be more than willing to compose some for ya!