The Big Fat Vore RPG

Does anyone know if it’s possible to deflate the bird in the brewery? I can get around them just fine, but I searched the heap for the ‘shiny rock’ Caer mentioned and I can’t find anything.

Apart from that, I’m pretty sure I’ve finished all the content available so far- I’ve beaten Kalani, cleared out every available area, and finished most of the sidequests- the only thing I’m missing is one of the greasy cheese puffs for QB.

Great game so far, love the characters and setting! Seeing all the different characters from different artists gives it a really unique feel that’s hard to describe- everyone seems to have much more depth to them (and not just physical depth when they get big, heh.) Also I’d just like to say Chitrab is by far my favorite party member to use- big HP pool means he can tank most random attacks, and he’s incredibly versatile with all the special moves he gets. My go-to technique is to overheal him with Caer, which gives him even more HP as well as a free explosion attack. Plus, since Caer moves after Chitrab does, I can use one of his other techniques basically for free since he’ll just get healed the same turn.

Really enjoying this game, and I hope to see more!

2 Likes

I think the ‘shiny rock’ is in reference to the warp stones, since you need to use a warp stone to bypass the brewery blockin’ bird.

1 Like

I’ve played through this game the past few days and wow I was surprised by the amount of content there actually was! Every time I thought it was gonna end there was another floor full of stuff haha, only just recently did I get to the end of what I can do (I think). This was genuinely so much fun, I especially loved the variety of characters cause probably anyone who plays can find five that they can enjoy, I know I sure did! The way the different kink effects were handled was real neat, I loved seeing everyone’s unique sprites for all the different statuses heheheh, especially enemies that bloated up like the blueberry bomber and that blue dragon :eyes: Really looking forward to the next updates!! Especially the addition of a map haha

The only real criticism I could think of going through the game was that a lot of the rooms seemed unncessesarily large, although I suppose that could just be lack of decor? The big room sizes do make sense for the random encounters to kick in I suppose, and I get that decor probably wouldn’t be a focus right now :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, do updates keep save files intact, or would I need to make a new save file when any sort of update comes out?

6 Likes

hey! i’m super glad you’ve been enjoying the game so far!

also, yeah the large rooms are a common complaint. i’m planning on making them a lot less barren in future updates, though, so hopefully that’ll fix it some.

currently, saves don’t really carry over between updates, however, the next update i’m planning is mostly fleshing out the arena and a lot of cosmetic stuff, so hopefully saves should be able to be carried over between the current version and the next. :V

8 Likes

When you say “cosmetic stuff”, could you also be referring to the UI as well?

1 Like

yep! i’m (finally) adding icons for items and abilities as well

5 Likes

Ahh okay, that’s good to hear!!

Thank goodness, I was worried I’d have to 100% the game all over again. Not that I don’t enjoy the content- I love the cutscenes, dialogue, and character interactions- but there’s enough of it now to make it a multi-hour endeavor, even when I know what I’m doing already.

When the update comes out, I should just be able to drag Save01.rvdata2 from the v0.3 folder into the v0.4 folder, right?

1 Like

i just hope you add rouge the bat, since she barely got love from sega…

that should be how it works, yeah :V

3 Likes

I’m loving this game so far! I only have two questions, 1. Where in the observatory is the last Beetle Jelly, 2. How do you get to the prison again?

1 Like

The observatory isn’t very big, if i remember right it should be in the room prior to the one Nightbite is in.

The prison unlocks after you beat Ivory in the pantry on the first floor.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

What if the body infliction statuses (like fat, ballooned, blueberry, etc) could also raise some stats as they lower them, like it could lower might but increase defense or something of the sorts? And on top of that if you do it maybe there could be an ally that can do those statuses on the team themselves??

Edit: also I wonder if Ivory will ever join the team :thinking:

5 Likes

I have not read all the previous posts but I just finished 9 hours of the game over 2/3 days (the save didn’t transfer fml, so probably won’t play it till the game is done -_-)

But to people who see Vore in the title and are immediately turned off/won’t give the game a chance don’t worry the only vore I saw on this is really one character has a devour skill which allows them to eat an enemy character (enemies are candy based creatures) and the bbg who is fattening up the people in the building there to eat! Besides that this is a normal weight gain game!

Issues:
The experience points/leveling system. It is relatively rough getting too higher levels, this game is reasonably tough and I did die a few times but that’s okay I don’t need another cake walk game. That said some enemies like the blueberry dragon are worth only 45 xp and they’re rough. It took me 9 hours to get my characters to almost level 15 and that’s with not really skipping many fights. I’m not against a hard (it’s not really hard. Just time consuming tbh, a lot of grinding) but raise the experience ya get for some fights even with common baddies. That blue dragon for example should be 100 in my book based on how hard it was anyway

MAPS PLEASE, GOOD GOD, I probably spent a solid hour-2 just being lost trying to find out where to go, it’s rough this is a BIG GAME, like seriously, it’d help so much hah.

More vore? Idk if I was just playing it wrong but as far as I know there’s really no vore the player can do, I literally could have played this whole game wrong or accidentally never focused on the vore aspect lol

Bro this is an expansive game, it’s good, it’s fun. I feel like I did most things before losing my game! I enjoyed it for the most part, the fighting system took me a while to get used to but I came to appreciate the variety of characters (tho this is where leveling up becomes an issue), that said THANK YOU FOR LETTING EVERYONE OUTSIDE THE PARTY get xp, I appreciate it and wish more games did that. The art was good, you clearly put work to making this a good game. It may even surpass the kobold game ya made a while back jk jp, but it’s a good game, well thought out fighting which once I figured out it was fun. A lot of exploring and it’s a huge game, can’t wait to play it again after a few updates since I can’t bring myself to grind another 9 hours to get to the point I got to before hah.

3 Likes

Local buffoon hell-bent on making development harder on himself by adding custom battle animations. More at 11.

caerabsorb

31 Likes

Oh shit, this looks really good already! Sounds like it’s going to be a massive undertaking though, are you planning on doing them all solo?

1 Like

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, more or less, yeah.
I’m not really planning on getting them all done by the next update, though. Just for like, 3 or 4 characters. :V

5 Likes

This’ll add a poop ton of depth. You’re a mad man and I love it.

1 Like

You absolute mad and beautiful lad, for those future animations, I salute you.
tumblr_navzwsvEMm1rdr926o1_400

Godspeed.

4 Likes