The Big Fat Vore RPG

Hey, I thought I was done with the current update but I’m looking through all of the enemies and I haven’t seen some of them and I was wondering which ones were bosses and where I can find them all these are the ones I haven’t seen yet atomic fireball, chocodile, marzipan maid, nightbite, so sorry, volcano bakemeat. thanks to whoever can help me out.

1 Like

Though I would absolutely love that… I will advice against it… It takes SO MUCH TIME. Wouldn’t it be better to do a small independent project using animations to see the effort it would take to integrate them into TBFV-RPG first?

2 Likes

It would take a lot of time but honestly, if any game needed it, it would be this. The immersion is greatly hurt by the battle text just flitting by in the blink of an eye and this would do wonders to remedy that.

2 Likes

this error keeps appearing when i try to play the game, anyone know how to fix it?Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 5.04.36 PM

1 Like

You need to put the files from the RPG Maker VX Ace runtime package into the game folder.

You can find it, and an explanation of how it works, on the RPG Maker site here:

1 Like

still the same error, troubleshot other methods like replacing files and other sections of the game files but still the same error. I am playing on a virtual machine as i only have a mac, could that be the reason why?

1 Like

Is this game playable on a Chromebook? If there is necessary stuff to install i don’t mind the trouble.

1 Like

If you’re trying to get it to run on Mac or Chromebook, you might want to look on the RPG Maker forums. They would be the best source for information and guides on that kind of technical stuff.
E.g. this might be helpful for running on Mac

I personally have no experience with playing RPG Maker games on non-Windows platforms, and can’t offer any further advice.

1 Like

Found the issue, font was not in the virtual machine’s font files for some reason. Works now!

1 Like

Hi just wanted to ask if all the images on the “img” folder are used. For example I haven’t met neither “so sorry” or noctoon and I am already at the current end of the game. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Noctoon currently isn’t implemented in the game yet, but So Sorry is. There’s a secret path in the eastern side of the catacombs that’ll lead you to them. :V

5 Likes

Ahh I see thank you very much

1 Like

I’m unsure if I’m missing something, or if this is intended, but I can’t seem to equip either the Staff of Mastery or Thaumatic Torch to any of the 12 party members I have

1 Like

After looking through the game, it looks like I forgot to set the thaumatic torch as an equipable weapon. The staff of mastery, however, seems to be equipable in both the database and playtesting. Are you sure that you couldn’t equip it to anyone?

1 Like

I double checked to be sure, but none of my party seem to have it in their equip list for weapons. Might have to redownload the game and see if it works then.

1 Like

The gumdrop gremlins are complete bullshit. They spam their full-party freeze attack and everybody is left frozen until everybody dies. That attack needs a way lower chance of freezing you. It’s impossible to deal with, I’ve gotten a game over 5 times from it.

3 Likes

First of all welcome, @Jose_Luis I just want to let you know that it is against the forum rules to ask for an update from a dev on the site. Don’t let it discourage you from intereacting with the threads and/or devs feedback, support, and discussion about the games are always welcome, feel free to take a look at the FAQ and community guidelines. Take care.

1 Like

Just wanted to give everyone an update on the game. Also I’ve been sitting on this gif for long enough :V
I am still working on the game. Please stop asking.
Progress has been slow. Animation work is hard lol. Even so, progress is happening. I’ve got battle animations done for two characters now (Caer and Nichole) and I’d like to get one more character done for the next update. Once that’s done, progress should go a lot faster lol

caeroversaturate

36 Likes

Oooh, this animation looks really good! Glad to hear from you, this is by far one of my favorite games on this site both from a gameplay and writing standpoint. Can’t wait to see more!

2 Likes

Looks great keep it up!.

2 Likes