The Big Fat Vore RPG

I have played the game and it’s very nice and fun to play

looking forward to the next update whenever it comes out

1 Like

I didn’t think that older versions of RPG Maker were capable of such complex animations. Was I just mistaken about that, or is the game being ported to a newer version of RPG Maker?

1 Like

the animations aren’t that complex, at least, not really as complex as some of the stuff already there as default assets :V

4 Likes

uh, am i doing something wrong? the enemies have been getting way harder super quickly, to the point where i can barely kill regular enemies… i just got to the point with Spiffy and noticed that they’re level 16 and all my characters are still level ~8, so Spiffy is doing all the work… am i supposed to be here already? did i do something wrong? am i supposed to level up faster somehow?
i suppose this is an ask for help

1 Like

What about your equipment/items? Like, have you gone back to check what they have?
Vendors like Tanuka update their inventory at certain points of the game, so it can be worth it to do so.

1 Like

oh, i forgot about tanuka, i should go check on them… maybe that’s it lol

1 Like

hey, any chance this gets converted to .zip for us joiplay users

1 Like

i have no idea why that’d be necessary, but i could include one when the next update drops. hopefully soon!

speaking of which, here’s a teaser:
commandos 1
commandos 2
commandos 3

19 Likes

You know, at least they’re honest about it, lot of the buggers won’t even have the decency to be straight forward with their shenanigans. You got to take what you can get in a place like this, especially if it’s one of like 5 things that doesn’t stick around you(r middle) by force.

1 Like

Oh boi, they look way more tired than last time I saw them, did the bed break?

1 Like

Is that Ash? Placed in a situation that’s difficulty is almost directly proportional to the common sense of your allies? Gotta say, you are one cruel shark.

1 Like

yooo them the Bolds from that one game i forget the name which is about a bunch of kobolds going on missions?

1 Like

Oooooh shit, this’ll be something to look forward to! Is the update more story content or fleshing out the pre-existing areas? The castle is pretty bare-bones for how large it is.

1 Like

You have no idea how much I am looking forward to an update.

1 Like

Oooh, a Kobold Kommandos Krossover??? Color me hyped!

4 Likes

Crossover! I do have wonder though, does this take place after the events of kobold komando’s, or am I thinking about this too much? Either way, I’m looking forward to Ashe finally getting fat, they deserves it after everything! (Preferably by booze, I’m sure they’d enjoy that!)

1 Like

Is Donna recruitable after you save her from the bat?

1 Like

No, Donna is not a recruitable character. She just shows up in later floors and sells you high-end consumables after you rescue her.

4 Likes

So is there a point in which your party members can preform vore or is it judt for the antagonists?

1 Like

Kass can learn the devour skill which lets you eat certain enemies, but that’s currently all the party can do, vore-wise. :V

5 Likes