The currently unnamed stuffing rpg

ok got the secret… I hope update be better

Does anybody know where Adipe’s “Fat” attunment is? I searched everywhere and could not find it. I did everything else and didn’t know if it was a glitch. I have gotten all the others.

Hi, I collected 3 sheep from Snow Mountain, but the story doesn’t progress. Are there more? and, where do you use old greenkey?

There are 5 sheep.

The old greenkey is used in the zone below the second city, south of the lamia.

1 Like

How do you fatten Yuki onna?
And I want go a herob What should I do?

Something will happen to the Yukki Onna after the eating contest in that town.

What do you mean with herob?

I don’t remember exactly which of these (if any) is Adipe’s Fat attunement, but the list below contains locations of attunements.

• One is on a table in the Sugarpeaks tavern.
  • Follow the path north from Sugarpeaks. Shortly before you enter the cavern, there’s a narrow gap in the trees on your left. Follow the gap until you see a small stone monument with an attunement in front of it.
  • One is inside the ice cavern. Turn left immediately after entering and follow the path until you reach the end. (P.S. I might be wrong about the precise location, but I assure you that the ice cavern definitely has one.)

As a side note for anyone struggling to find it, Fress’ Fat attunement is in Gumia’s trial room, where you fought the Flan.

1 Like

Hello! i own an Apple/Mac, which means I mostly play by using the Wine app; normally, this is not a problem. Wine genearally handles the game just fine. This time, however, attempting to use the program on the newest version of the game has lead to error messages.
Was hoping for a heads on why this might be, and how to fix it.

Is there a game over gallery at the end of the game? Game overing to every enemy to see which one has a fetish scene is really irritating, so I’ve kinda been playing normally. Even though the game is actually REALLY good, I still don’t want to replay the game just for the occasional fetish scene I might’ve missed. Being a compulsive saver doesn’t help either.

There is, in the second city at the north exit in the great open lot is a tower that shows bad endings.

Thanks a million. Will check it after I’m done with the main story.

Um… did I softlock the game? I did all six trials in order from left to right successfully (didn’t kill the second optional tormented soul), but the trial woman still doesn’t do anything to the door. She just keeps saying “these are my stretchy robes.”

Never mind, I just forgot to go to onto one of the altars.

Sorry to ask,but could someone please walk me through the Old Greenhouse statue puzzle?I’ve looked at the statues inside and tried everything,maybe its bugged for me or I’m just dumb.

The statues from left to right are the order of directions you have to take in the garden (left outside the house) in order to clear the maze.

I know and I followed them Demon,Angel like,one with longer horns,then short horns.And I get no where.

Try doing the reverse order, Or any other order. What you are doing should be correct. You can also see for yourself if you are doing it correctly by checking if the statues change after using a path as the correct one leads to a new map while a wrong one get’s you back to square one.

Not to be obtuse,but I tried reverse and everything I could think of maybe I’m bugged or just doing something wrong.

Small tip: the last correct statue you should come across is not one you have seen before, at least that is what it looked like on my screen. Also the pattern repeats a couple times through before it is finished. Overall good game, keep up the good work.

Tried and tried again,I think I give up,Hate to be this dumb,but I swear its bugged for me ore something.I followed statues from left to right.Even tried revese and then tried mapping it out myself and still nothing.