The Curse of Something: A RPG Game About Large Furry Men

I love this game its really good I kind of want there to be a way to have sex with the alligator pirate or the forest knight but if not I understand

There isn’t a way yet, but there will be. I made a post about this here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/68827739

2 Likes

Yo, so there’s a new update out now! [V0.8]

Now you can meet the Turtle Alchemist! He’s got a bunch of neat potions and you can battle him if you give him enough mushrooms. Just go to the Dorstore and make sure you have a mushroom on you (also make sure you have found the pier).
Also, if you try exploring you can find a new item to help you out when you have low energy.

4 Likes

I wonder if you will fix the “Your were paid $100” error in the work shift text?

1 Like

Oh whoops,haha! Yeah, I’ll fix that. Thanks for telling me

2 Likes

Loving the game, have you implemented the Forest Knight and Pirate Scenes yet? Loving the game so far, though the bigness never really doing more is a shame. Also curious if you plan on adding things like relationships, I enjoy the Cobra and their fattening venom a lot and kinda wish you could do more stuff with them. Also a bit of a shame that you can’t really pump fat and you end up completely without energy to do stuff, makes sense but buff isn’t really my style and I like the idea of just being soft more yk. Also is the magician Kobold finished at all? Idk where you’d find a group for him

1 Like

Hey, thanks, glad you like it so far.
The Forest Knight and Pirate scenes aren’t ready yet, they’ll be coming out between April and June.
I do plan on adding relationship stuff but that won’t be until much later, and that will likely involve finding a group with the Kobold, so no that’s not finished yet either.
And yeah, the lack of energy with going the fat route is a problem. At some point I want to have it so you can play as the cobra and have him do stuff for you that requires energy that way you can continue to get fat. It’ll require a lot of thought and writing so that won’t be ready for a while

7 Likes

Funny that fat is just a source of energy we dont use for our energy problems, heh

2 Likes

Yes we have all sorts of energy problems with fossil fuels and whatnot, but it’s ok, we can just use science to hook a super fat guy up to the city’s electrical grid.

2 Likes

So I haven’t been able to find the underpass or cobra, are there any prerequisites to finding them?

After you win in a battle against the enemies in the forest you’ll be able to find a new area in the forest where you can fight the cobra. After you find the cobra there you can find the underpass by exploring.

2 Likes

i was wondering if you planned on adding more mirror descriptions or anything like that

The most recent update added more descriptions for things relating to the new species/transformation stuff. Soon I want to add more descriptions for things like working out and how size impacts the location you’re in (like growing too big to fit through doors and whatnot). I might go back and add more detailed mirror descriptions at some point but that probably won’t be for a while.

7 Likes

Phew, that was fun.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know that was a size that you could get :frowning_with_open_mouth:

That’s 10 millions miles long, or 40 times the distance from earth to the moon. Only about a seventh of the way to Mars, though…

For diameter, that’s 4.36 million miles, which is 606 times the size of earth, 50 times the size of Jupiter, and 5 times the size of the Sun. Each.

2 Likes

Part of me is hearing ‘good lord’ and the other part is hearing ‘go big or go home’

2 Likes

awesome, I’m really excited to see where this game goes since so far it’s been incredible

2 Likes

Because I have 0 chill, I believe I’ve maxed out what I can do. Especially since now the game taking my money from ‘e+299’ to ‘e+99’

2 Likes

…um, so…

• 7.5e+98 ft = 7.5 x 10^98 feet
  • A light-year is 3.104 x 10^16 feet
  • Your cock and balls are each 2.41635552 × 10^82 light years long
  • Our solar system is only about 4 light-years big
  • The milky way is only about 100K light-years, or 1 × 10^5
  • The observable universe is 93 billion light years in diameter, or only 9.3 x 10^10 light years
  • This makes your cock and balls 2.598 * 10^71 times bigger than the observable universe. And that’s not the whole package, that is each bit by itself
  • I am struggling to put this in perspective. Like, there’s an estimated 2.4 x 10^67 atoms in the whole milky way galaxy. Even if each atom was a light-year long, laid end-to-end, you would still be 10825 times bigger
  • Who’s riding first?
7 Likes