The Lipomancer's Ruins [v1.4 out Now!]

I feel like you are doing this intentionally now…

2 Likes

Ok, so I don’t fully understand what you mean when you said it happened when you were trying to get the Lipomancer Endings. Where were you when you triggered that glitch?

3 Likes

I think it was the first time i was trying to camp on that run, then i used weight loss potions from the inventory, and got my weight to negative, after the screen that says you can’t stand anymore, i get sent to the courtyard

Oh and by the way, i have a lot of new things i’ve discovered

Somehow this happened while i was in the village, i’m not sure what exactly did i do to be honest, i was just resting repeatedly, checked my inventory and appeared in the courtyard, and after i tried to leave, i got no encounters before getting back to the village

1 Like

Alright, there are going to be no more patches for 0.6

These problems will, however, hopefully be fixed in the upcoming update.

2 Likes

One last thing, when i finished eating a pudding enemy, my health got healed to full, and it happened two times, both times, my weight/health got to 25. Is this intentional? Because i don’t remember that happening before.

2 Likes

Yes, if you finish an enemy off by eating them, your health is replenished. I think that’s been a feature ever since Eating enemies was an option. Either that or is was added shortly afterwards.

2 Likes

Huh, well can’t say i really remember that. In this update, i actually tried finishing the game

3 Likes

Oh boy oh boy oh boy, it’s finally time for the big One-Point-Oh!

The Final Battle(s) have been added, and 5 new endings (Bringing the ending total to 28, not including the now-removed “Under Construction” Ending). Unfortunately, two of the endings are slightly RNG-reliant, due to how I had to program the secret final battle.

So without any more ado (for now), I present THE LIPOMANCER’S RUINS V1.0:

Lipomancers Ruins v1.0.zip (136.1 KB)

Good luck, and try not to break too much.

10 Likes

Is the Winning Lottery Ticket SUPPOSED to not show a number in the shop?

EDIT: Oh. Nevermind.

3 Likes

Found two already

Also, i got caught completely off guard by the lipomancer, she’s really hard

2 Likes

Correct, she is designed to be the hardest fight in the game. Cuz she’s the Lipomancer

Here’s a patch for the other stuff.

Lipomancers Ruins v1.0.1.zip (136.1 KB)

2 Likes

I’m going in, wish me luck everyone

2 Likes

The fight against the lipomancer feels like an rng nightmare, she dodges just as often as the dinner boss, she heals even when i do hit her and the fluctuating weight attack just adds on top of it.

I know she’s the final boss, but it feels downright unfair at times

2 Likes

Oh and the naming thing is still there

1 Like

Bloody heck. I’ll fix that.

Also, fun fact: Did you know that the Lipomancer’s starting heath is 100, subtracted by 10% of how much you weigh when the battle starts?

4 Likes

Don’t know how useful that will be, but i’ll take that in mind

1 Like

So what you’re saying is that you go into the right near max weight, that the lipomancer will have a max health in the twenties??

1 Like

Ok, fixed the typo and made it slightly easier to hit the Lipomancer.

Though honestly, I feel like it should be fairly difficult, I put more effort into the the main ending you can achieve by losing.

Patch

Lipomancers Ruins v1.0.2.zip (136.1 KB)

Correct, probably. Low 30s to mid-20s, depending on how risky you’re feeling.

2 Likes