99 bugs in the code all around
99 bugs in the code
take 1 out
Compile it around
128 bugs in the code

12 Likes

You need a break Friend.

6 Likes

What can I say, I work when I feel inspired.

But yeah, I’m probably going to take a break for today, at least.

2 Likes

This newest patch is definitely an improvement to an already interesting concept! The only issue I’ve found so far is that the 500lbs range doesn’t have any text for Examine Myself. Dunno what that’s about, but I assume it’s much of nothing. Keep up the great work, but don’t overwork yourself.

2 Likes

Can I suggest a changeless grace section between last description and imobillity game over? Just to make sure you dont need to slam the calculator on the desk while playing a fetish game, which would DEFINITELY cross the 1 hand play threshold.

2 Likes

In the next patch I made to fix the glitch above, there will be about ~150 between the last description (“Barely Mobile”) and the Immobility endings. I thought that was a good amount of leeway to balance out being able to read it before ending up in a Game Over state and the description of the stage (which implies that you are Barely Mobile) being accurate. Or at least, that should be how it works if all goes to plan.

3 Likes

Speaking of this next patch I made:

Lipomancers Ruins v0.3.1.3.zip (106.9 KB)

Not much in this update mechanics-wise. It’s mostly just fixing/re-balancing Weight Stages, as well as messing around with the shop’s flavor text.

As always, more details in the Changelog.

5 Likes

If this was not some hidden fetish thing that I every day dread someone finding out about, I would give you a shoutout for being so quick to respond to feedback.

4 Likes

Have to say, I’m having a ton of fun with this game! I love how the bigger you get, the harder it becomes to resist eating food. One suggestion I have for this, is making it so exercise increases your carry weight so you can go longer before becoming immobile

2 Likes

Could I get a list of the endings please? Or at least what I need to do. Already lost to the pastry monster and got stuck reaching for the pouch.

Here is what I got so far, each as a seperate spoiler in no particular order:

Secret dev button

Getting too fat in village

Getting too fat in dungeon

Purse while too chubby

Too fat while fighting

excercising too much

3 Likes

Just wondering if you could spill the beans on the last 3

You can also just lose a fight and that is an ending, but I’m not sure if the enemies have different endings, or if it counts as the “too fat while fighting” ending

I ended up getting 8/9 (don’t ask me how, I have no idea haha). One of the endings was the notorious apple ending, where you eat a couple of apples mid-fight, then reach the weight cap and lose. You have the option to eat a few more apples and it gives you a slightly different ending.

Congratulations on finding the Notorious Apple Ending. Fun fact: There is one more Apple ending that can be achieved in the exact same way, except for dying instead of reaching the Weight Cap.

1 Like

So, I kinda hate to add more to your plate, but
The Stats page is broken. It hasn’t tallied the coins that I’ve eaten, nor has it counted the weight that I’ve failed to burn off.

Also, this game is amazing and you should feel immense pride if possible

1 Like

Gonna be honest, I didn’t have the Statistics set to count the weight that you’ve burned off, because that would require a lot of reworking on the code, which would be difficult and bloat the code quite a bit. That is why I slapped “Without managing to burn them off” on the end of it.

Apologies for the lazy coding.

As for the coins, it just occurred to me that that is an easy fix, as long as you mean the total coins and not the coins eaten alone. If it’s the latter, then it’s a slightly less easy fix that I’ll have fixed by the next update.

1 Like

Sorry, I think I accidentally added an extra negative to that statement. To be clear, it isn’t counting Any weight at all.

Oh.

f r i c c

Well, I’ll see what I can do about fixing that right away.

EDIT: Ok, funny story. You know why the weight record wasn’t working?

I missed a single “s” in the code.

3 Likes

I swear I’m not doing this maliciously, but:
Where it says “The food monster let’s out an annoyed grumble.”, it should be “lets” instead of “let’s”