The Weight Gain Dating Sim!

Yo uh, i’m probably blind or something but is there a download link anywhere? I’d like to give this a look.

The game has had a couple of public demos that were restarted/re-iterated upon a couple of times so I don’t think there’s a public demo anymore. There are links to I believe the old version (unsure if the link works) under the public section on patreon. However, it wouldn’t really reflect the way the current game is.

Whoops! There was a connection error there. It’s fixed now.

@WolfyJRB_15 If you’re stuck like that, it’s because you’ve exhausted all the other options, try going through the earlier scenes again and choosing different dialogue. You also may have caught a copy of the game that was getting patched, so that error should be fixed and available in about 20-30 minutes.

@JoeyVee Kordmandoon is right, I used to have a very early demo that is quite unlike the game right now. It’s no longer available because it is practically a different game (and only has about 2-3 minutes worth of content)
I’m currently trying to put together a demo which should be ready by the end of June at the latest.

1 Like

Finally got that damn demo out!

Had some unexpected issues in my life crop up over the winter, disrupting progress, but things are back on track now!

2 Likes

I would maybe recommend indicating that people who want to see the new demo check out the first post and/or putting a link in a comment down here as well. Since not everyone will know where to check.

Thanks for the advice! There should be a link on the demo page to here already, but here is that link going the other way:

4 Likes

Game is still going strong and still in development! Just released a major reformatting update, in order to expand the scope of future updates.

Skinny_Guy has been kind enough to help out with additional information on future updates, so thank you very much for that! I’m terrible at self-promotion so it is very much appreciated!

4 Likes

Heyya everyone! Damarcus here has been hard at work updating the game every month and as he mentioned just had a major overhaul update. Since the last post, two new characters were introduced. Say hello to Flora and Himiko!

Furthermore, since August there’s been a few new scenes added to Emily and Chloe’s storylines. And going forward the plan is to make the game feel more like a proper dating sim with repeatable events, an open map with explorable locations, stats, relationship levels, and of course more dates!

6 Likes

and in the demo version, is only Emily’s story line available, or is there still Chloe?

If I remember correctly, yes Chloe is in the demo

Just Emily for the demo, all the other characters are in the game as it develops though.

3 Likes

Progress report- The next update should be coming out at the end of the month, and is currently going through bug testing!

2 Likes

keep up great work man hopefully your house leak gets fix

1 Like

Thanks! Thankfully that was only temporary and has been dealt with.

2 Likes

New update is out today! With a new character, Megan. You can find it on Patreon

A small tease of what’s been added this month-

7 Likes

Hello, I have been really enjoyng the demo so far. Though I can’t find the path that leads to the Big and Bad images that I found in the files. Am I missing something?

Ah to do that, make sure during the Emily route where she’s taste testing the soda’s make sure you pick Yeah! That’ll show her! when she brings up her coworker Diana.

Big update coming at the end of this month! The player and the character Himiko wind up in a strange land that bears a striking resemblance to medieval Japan! And as soon as they arrive, she’s mistaken for the missing princess! The player will have to rescue her and find a way to get home, before she grows too accustomed to her new lifestyle!

This is the most ambitious storytelling I’ve done yet for the game, with more than a dozen characters existing solely for this one story! And yes, there will be plenty of weight gain content involved!

3 Likes

I’m a bit confused on how the many branches story elements (including the new storyline you are mentioning) are supposed to fit in with some of the other advertised “dating sim” elements.

Your game has always, to my understanding, orperated more like @CoastalBunny’s D.I.E.T with mostly contained story branches that eventually have an end or multiple ends within each branch. But there basically self contained stories within the same world.

But the dating sim repeatable elements (being a bit of a different element to the cyoa romance style branches) seem like they kind of clash design wise. And I’m not sure how a normal play through of the game is intended to function with them mixed. Like will I be going to work and on dates and building up relationships and stats but also there are choices that lead into a bunch of the branched story paths that also have hard game overs and ends? Or are they kind of all meant to be separate elements in the same game? I guess I’ve always had an issue understanding how the more complete version of the “final” game is meant to be structured and function with normal gameplay.

1 Like