The Weighting Game - WIP

Well, it’s massive to those who get angry at the thought of being asked to pay anything at all for a fetish game :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s a pretty good fit as you can see here

Yes, I know there’s a problem with the arms clipping, but that’s just due to the animations (the games works with animated poses) and it’s just a question of editing the poses for static renders as needed.
Also the clothes still fit even if you go landwhale mode lol:

2 Likes

That’s extremely primitive compared to the art/output tiggertoo puts out. It’s not just the arms clipping but skin is clipping through the fabric in a lot of places (fixable) but what’s less fixable is just how bad it looks…

Although it makes sense, it’s essentially just the daz3d studio turned into a game, only in order to render in real time a large number of compromises have been made…

Part of the problem with larger women is the poses due to daz3d’s poor support of deformation between objects, total lack of soft body physics, etc. There are some tools to do things like dforce to calculate a breast laying against an elbow but it’s still pretty much an art form and an art form that essentially no one has yet mastered for larger body types.

All this said, if you think lifeplay looks good, wait till you see VAM, virt-a-mate looks about 1000 times better than lifeplay, and again it’s daz3d based but well it’s a lot better looking than lifeplay; although VAM itself is going to go through an overhaul in the near future because it’s still based on daz3d technology from roughly 7 years ago (and still looks about fifty times better than lifeplay does)…

Nah it doesn’t look all that good I agree, but as far as I know it’s kinda the best out there as far as big girl fetish games go at the moment.

I wasn’t comparing Tigger’s work to this, only trying to suggest a place where useful resources might be found

Yeah, those figures have a hell of a lot less polygons than mine which, as @namad rightly points out, is a necessary compromise if you’re running a game in real time. The more polygons you have, the more clipping rears its ugly head. The below example isn’t the most extreme that I’ve had lately, but the best (worst?) examples will give away the new scene a bit :stuck_out_tongue: And these images look fine in the pre-render preview. There’s only so much fixing you can do…

clippertydoodah

Daz studio is crying out for a physics update. Even dForce is a poor workaround and frequently produces awful results. At the moment though, it’s the best of a bad bunch.

VAM Is pretty good, although I haven’t tried it in the best part of a year or so. Too busy with other things :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

VAM virt-a-mate assets are on the level where it is potentially possible they could be useful, I don’t think the same is true of lifeplay. lifeplay might have gameplay, and VAM doesn’t really have gameplay, but VAM’s art is much more this century than lifeplay’s. Compatibility would depend on if tiggertoo is using genesis2/3/8 or ya know victoria4 etc. Since VAM is IIRC gen2, which like I said is 7 years old.

One key change from gen3 to gen8 is going from T-pose to A-pose. One thing I’ve found though is that fat girls look a lot better if you do like… Split their shoulder bend with a collar bone bend (because you have to get their arms clear of their hips in a natural looking way) and also another thing you can do to help is make them a bit less leggy, because shorter legs=fatter in terms of like camera perspective.

tiggertoo is a lot better at it than me though, so I wouldn’t listen to me!

Here’s this forum’s thread on VAM Virt-A-Mate. from Sex to WG 3D game In case you haven’t seen or heard of it @burpinz

I started off using Genesis 3, but moved most of the models to G8 a few months ago, mostly because the majority of dforce stuff only works on G8. Took me AGES to tweak the G8 version of Becca to get it looking close enough to the G3 version to be usable!

2 Likes

Well then like 99.9% of the vam stuff would be useless I reckon because it’s based on gen2 and T-pose.

1 Like

True. Shame though, from what I remember of VAM, it was really impressive!

Well VAM 2.0 which doesn’t exist yet iirc will be genesis 8 based in who knows 2021/2022 whenever, the developer has commented about it on his patreon.

So much effort was put into this, you just got a new patron, this game is too good.

2 Likes

Not sure if anything can ever be ‘too good’, but I’m glad you like it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ho ho ho… etc.

A couple of Christmas themed images. For all those who have asked how big the girls in the game currently are, these sizes are taken from the latest (0.5/0.55) version.

Patrons get several more images… with a lot less clothing :wink:

21 Likes

You weren’t kidding. Ho ho ho indeed… <w<

2 Likes

She has a very beautiful belly full of jelly! <3

Okay, that first xmas pic is making me crave for a background Hannah/Becca path, while we focus on Alice, those two can focus on each other (and their own gains).

I’ve been so hyped for the release of this next version, and this only amplifies that! Take my money, I need it now :smile:

4 Likes

Pre Christmas teaser:

You’re doing a great job, don’t listen to the people who are rushing you and that might take the fun out of it. Good things come to those who wait.

Post Christmas Teaser:

MOREEEEEE

haha that being said, awesome job and can’t wait for the next update.

2 Likes

Is it just me, or are the mega links not working?

Which version are you trying to download? I’ve tested 0.5 and 0.55 (Both Mac and PC) this morning, and the links seem fine.

1 Like