Thicker Treat: A WG Dating Sim (v.0.4.5 with Sakura's new scenes now out for Patreons, 0.2.2 is public)

Yeah I’m pretty sure Krodmandoon is right and Sakura is just at the top purely because gamer girl.

I don’t really get the appeal. She was a perfectly fine character (and honestly eltipito42 did a really good job with her in the very little we saw), but she didn’t strike me as one of the characters that would have a particularly novel or alluring story. But to each their own, that is why there are quite a few options presented.

2 Likes

Wasn’t so much her plot, or her being a gamer for me but purely liking the way she looked the most. She has a good face, and a balanced body type, but her also being your neighbour gives a decent opportunity for some plot.

Also side note, is Dolores Lola? Cause I couldn’t see an option to vote for her, but I liked her in the game.

Yes. In the game when she’s introduced by Eudora as Dolores she states that she goes by Lola.

Question, though not sure if it was already answered, will we be able to date two or more gals, ala “harem route”, and will it possible to motivate them into gaining weight between themselves?
For example, after wooing Eudora and Patricia, we can get them into a scenario where they’d feed or show intimacy towards each other?

1 Like

Just from a purely development perspective, I would find this unlikely given how the game is laid out. To do that with any combination of characters would take quite a bit of work given the number of characters in the game. I suppose it would be possible to code up a specific pair to do so, but I haven’t seen any indication so far any characters would go for that. It also feels like it would go somewhat against the whole idea of a dating sim.

I’d love to make something like what you describe, @ThisAnon. But @jcc309 is right. To add any possible combination of pairs among the 8 characters would mean to fully write and render 28 different scenes, not to mention coherent dialogue. Given that so far I’ve used sprites, but I intend to fully render WG and more intimate scenes, it would take a substantial amount of time (and would probably kill my computer lol). However, I do have some interactions/scenes sketched in mid- long-term for a handful of pairings!

2 Likes

Well i liked the intro alot

I cant wait to see the rest

Luckily ill be busy next few months ao when your (further along with the updates)

Ill be able to buy/support and play it then :heart_eyes:

IT looks very promicing i liked the Neighbour and the restaurant owner alot already :grin:
I cant wait to see you continue

1 Like

A little preview of a scene in the next build from the mc’s POV perspective:

Open

21 Likes

Can’t wait for next updates. As far as intro, its smooth and gives many paths to choose from. I hope that in one playthrough you can interact with all girls. Great work, keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks!

If everything goes according to plan, (knock on wood) the next build should be out before June 8. In it, once the main game starts, you’ll be able to meet (and interact with) most of the girls, including the ones you may have missed due to your initial choice.

I can’t say there will be a ton of dialogue for everyone (after all, the bulk of this month’s writing has been going to community favorites Sakura and Georgina) but there will be enough to know the cast some more.

7 Likes

Game looks great, hear no music though but found some on Youtube I feel fits maybe you’d consider adding it to the game here is a Youtube link Video Game Music for Studying 19 - YouTube don’t know if you’re allowed to use it but I feel it fits with the just moved into town vibe.

1 Like

I hope you can reach the deadline ( im curious to see which Will the next to.get more code storyline :sunglasses: after Sakura and Georgina.

Disclaimer tough perfection shouldnt be rushed so if it takes langer that’s okay 2.

This game looks just as promising as tigertoo’s weighting game, whole hog’s and ton belly’s game
Well and i did forget a few others, but ill compliment them in their own posts.

Keep up.the good work :heart_eyes::star_struck:

1 Like

There is no music nor sound so far, though I like what you are suggesting. I sorta reminds me of The Sims’ music (?). I hope I eventually find something similar that is free to reuse.

(For now I’m keeping the game silent until I figure how to default mute all sounds at the start. I personally don’t like when games just ambush me with unexpected music, especially if I’m not wearing headphones lol)

2 Likes

I don’t see a lot of point in adding music to a fetish game. No matter how good it is, the vast majority of people will simply switch it off. If they really want music they’ll just play their own stuff in the background.

8 Likes

Agreed. Maybe if you got to the very end of development, had finished everything, and then decided to just add it for fun then maybe. But it would be an extremely extremely low priority for an already finished game.

3 Likes

The only reason I play fetish games with music on is because I worry the author of the game has left sound effects labeled in the engine as music. If it weren’t for that worry I’d have it muted on purpose anyways.

aka I prefer a game without music.

Actually, that’s what I was thinking. I am curious about if/how it will complement the story, but there are other parts of the game that I’m prioritizing in the meantime. TBH if I get to adding sound, it will probably be once the game is at least half-way through development and at a point where I have the time to tamper and test the code to make sure that mute all is set as default.

2 Likes

A little late, but I want to say, I really liked the game. I loved the the character desing and the backgrounds (specialy the Wereaburger, where you can see the shops in the backgrounds).
The most interesting characters for me are Georgina, Wanda ( I’m curious how she’ll weight gain, like fat but a little fit… idk) and Patrizia.

I hope you do well with the development of the game, good luck! ^^. Sorry if I misspelled something.

2 Likes

Ngl, this game is pretty good even for an alpha. I like the branching story so far ( im a sucker for thst kinda stuff ) and im currently in love with the buff, tempered lady

Who doesn’t love a tall, tsundere and buffed out lady

2 Likes

Some news: As of today v.0.2.0 is out and available in early access for Patreons!

You can find more about it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/thicker-treat-v-67711088

As you may see, Sakura’s content is still very limited. (I decided to rewrite her dialogue, which I’ll include with the probably inevitable bug-fixed version later during the week.)

However, Georgina’s path is complete until a bit after the first transformation scene.

4 Likes