Unclaimed List

that’s a pretty fun one, but I’m not sure if they’re ever going back to it. it’s got a good bit to it though

This is a really awesome game space eater force by uajaka it calls space eater force with nice girls.
This is a combination of a shoot 'em up game and an eating simulator where you must battle to find the food , and eat the food to level up in battle .

9 Likes

Was I the only one who had a weird permission issue trying to play that one? Like, no matter what I do, my computer basically tells me that it can’t find it, and I don’t have the right permissions.

what OS are you on? if you’re on windows 10, it tells you that it stopped it from running, but if you hit “see more” it gives you an option to run anyway.
if you have another OS, I’d look it up, there’s usually a way to bypass automatic security like that

It’s not that box. That one’s easy to handle. It’s actually an error message and not a security one.

Does anyone know about this gameimage
Because I tried find a link to download it and can’t does anyone know or have a link to download the game?
This game was by this person galacticexpand

I want to say it was kind of completely cancelled?

Really? Are sure about that because that’s disappointing

Yeah, his Patreon, Tumblr, and even some non-GE tumblrs are totally wiped out. Whatever work he had on the project is gone, unless someone has a Patreon demo from before it was wiped.

Okay, I’m EXTREMELY late to the party on this one, but I wanna say that I do have a copy of Tropical Paradox Chapter 1 I managed to find somewhere on Mega in August of 2019 if it’s what was being looked for and anyone still wants it.

5 Likes

Never heard of this but color me curious

Uh, hello? I am indeed interested in whatever this is

Nnnnot sure if this counts? The actual WG is kind of minor and hard to get to, and you can see the max weight with the character editor anyway, but the dialogue is fun. https://poobslag.itch.io/turbo-fat

I see this as that of Tetris. No I pieces, but you can make effective “box clears” if you can place the pieces right…

I remember there being a zip file that contained every version of boundless (the alien twine game). Could someone upload it to mediafire or something because the website and patreon were both abandoned

I found this recently, it mostly play like Wario Land 2&3 where you collect gems and diamond and you use anomaly/form to solve puzzle.
Control are the arrow key W/A/S, F5 reset the game, ESC to go full screen and enter to pause, since its not said but F1 to open the game setting, i would recommend to do so and change the default Japanese text to English.
Tough some of you might be interested in this

1 Like

seconded! id also love to play boundless and its older versions

That’s odd, I can still access the latest version before development stopped.

1 Like

I got the zip that was uploaded here before, if its ok for the admins I can just link it for a more permanent sharing, or just pm me.

Just a question also for @kilif about this post, unclaimed projects, is that like things that don’t have its oven post on this forum or is it also like as what No_Questions was looking for, lost projects or projects that generally is abandon, to share here if it don’t already have its oven post?