Unclaimed List

Click on the character on the right side.
Select inflation
The ! icons tell you which does what.
Generally the first option is default state the 2nd option is inflated state.
If you want them just to look fat set option 1 high.
If you want them to swell larger set option 2 higher than 1
The duration setting says how long the inflation will take.
Inflation will only happen when a character cums

“What about custom characters?”
We are planning on allowing custom characters further down the road.
Sweet. This could go places.

Hey, I think the old Tainted Elysium website link leads to a virus now. Some one may one to remove it.

Thanks for bringing it up. I had Kilif take care of it

Who made it into a virus?

probably someone who bought the domain after it’s service time ran out.

The game wasn’t made into a virus. It was hosted on atticus’s site. Since Atticus left, his site’s name relapsed and was probably bought by someone else. the new people have allowed malicious stuff on their site.

1 Like

Is there a game made by hara-futoru?

1 Like

No. the only game she ever put out that was hers was a short rpgmaker game with very little content.

If there are Japanese bois on here.
Theres this old website that had some games archived
But it’s a japanese site and all the links are expired.
The admin might just have some backed up though.
The google translates are an interesting read though and one game is still playable/downloadable.

the bottom one can still be played. though wg content is hard to spot.

1 Like

I don’t know about the second link but the first game is vale city, which is made by Narukami92 User Profile | DeviantArt and not hara-futoru or bea-belly or what ever name they’re using now.

Though they do cameo in Vale-City, that game isn’t theirs, and is still in active development, with another chapter in progress right now!

It doesn’t seem like this game got here before, so I’ll leave the link here:

As far as I know the expansion in the game comes in form of status effects and there’s quite a bit of content in it. You can also most of the time inflate/fatten up enemies, even some of the bosses.

3 Likes

that’s a pretty fun one, but I’m not sure if they’re ever going back to it. it’s got a good bit to it though

This is a really awesome game space eater force by uajaka it calls space eater force with nice girls.
This is a combination of a shoot 'em up game and an eating simulator where you must battle to find the food , and eat the food to level up in battle .

9 Likes

Was I the only one who had a weird permission issue trying to play that one? Like, no matter what I do, my computer basically tells me that it can’t find it, and I don’t have the right permissions.

what OS are you on? if you’re on windows 10, it tells you that it stopped it from running, but if you hit “see more” it gives you an option to run anyway.
if you have another OS, I’d look it up, there’s usually a way to bypass automatic security like that

It’s not that box. That one’s easy to handle. It’s actually an error message and not a security one.

Does anyone know about this gameimage
Because I tried find a link to download it and can’t does anyone know or have a link to download the game?
This game was by this person galacticexpand