Unfulfilling Isekai Simulator (formerly known as NPC Sim 2)

Man for a place called weight gaming i am really shocked how many people are not into mutual feeding.
the way i see it ya just play the female MC and now you got 2 ladies getting bigger ; )

but anyways now for some real talk okay so like while i like the character descriptions of there weight gain all being varied and nice i do have a issue with the portrait art and this being that they all look very samey.

like there art all gain weight in the exact same way and places with SUUUPPPPEERRR minor differences i don’t quite feel like it matches the written descriptions ya know? not saying the art is bad by the way but it could do with being more visually different from eachother if ya feel me.

4 Likes

okay played through most of the game and man Lexi is best girl and i honestly can’t wait till the Protag can finally actually gain weight too good stuff so far!

1 Like

Is this the official game topic or is there another topic for the game?

This is the official game topic.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying, what confusing marketing is the beginning of this topic lol.

1 Like

Guys can anyone tell me if in the current version of the game it is possible to find Rae’s lost glasses? And could anyone tell me if after you feed Sarahy at the inn with the leftovers from the restaurant last night, it’s game over and there’s no more content available?

as of the current build, no

2 Likes

Rae’s glasses are just a troll, they don’t actually exist. But at this point should probably be a running joke given how many people (including myself) have fallen for it.

I think the reason it’s easy to fall for is because it’s not super duper clear you will only have interactions with two people out of the whole party when you come to town since in previous portions of the game you can feed everyone.

This mechanic actually makes a ton of sense from both a replayability standpoint and also likely a coding one since the more characters you make scenes for the harder it gets. But it could probably use a dev note somewhere indicating what’s going on.

3 Likes

One of the first gossip tidbits Jackrabbit gives, is that you shouldn’t trust her, because she will prank you. So it’s not like the dev gives no hints, even if it is a bit discrete.

2 Likes

I mean specifically the bit about there only be two real interactable characters in the town, not the prank. The prank becomes obvious once you realize you can only really talk to your two foragers.

Fair enough. That does get hinted at too, though. Just before entering the town the two people you can interact with will invite you to visit, the others won’t. Like before it’s a pretty discrete hint, but I’m not sure how much more can be done without batantly breaking the 4th wall.

Given that the character is traveling with the fae version of deadpool and has an instruction manual goddess in their brain I don’t think it’d be too rough to do.

After spending alot of time not wanting to do it, I went ahead and added a little pop up after most of the content has been played letting the player know that most of the content has been played. Also fixed a soft lock bug that I am both surprised and not surprised no one caught… Oh well. I updated the links in the OP. Here’s a folder if ya aint wanna redownload everything.data.zip (754.6 KB)

I have to ask though, how much time has been wasted as a result of this? We’ve been speculating since the first comment and I just need to know.

Game breaking bug? I suppose it has something to do with not feeding your party enough to trigger…something. Or maybe it’s related to those warnings you get when you don’t have enough rations after exploring/foraging. Speaking of, now I’m curious as to what happens if you deliberately don’t get enough food enough times.

As for the prank…I’m a bit embarrassed to say, but I actually caught myself roaming around the windows spamming action every so often on repeat playthroughs, despite knowing Rae’s only having us on.

Sorry, wrong word. It creates a soft lock. It wasn’t game breaking. I went back and edited that post. It had to do with some things you could do in town that could lead to the player teleporting into an event and softlocking

I can only speak for myself but I legit clicked a bunch of stuff for a long while until I saw someone in the comments went through the actual game files to find out that it’s not a thing.

The issue is that it feels like a fetch quest in a game where doing a fetch quest seems like something you would very much do. Until I realized you could only interact with two characters I tried finding ways to talk to the others as well.

Like I said before, a simple note that explains that you can’t interact with the others in this section would just be very helpful. You won’t need that more than once.

I figured from the game telling me not to trust what Rae says and that she is a prankster.(And another npc stating they are still looking for her glasses and have been looking for awhile.) It seemed like the type of thing that was just a joke and not to be actually searched for. For myself I tried a few times but chose to treat it as a joke like I felt the game was implying.

I do agree it is one of those things that seems like what would normally be a fetch quest in a game. And I would not say its immediately clear it is not and just a joke.

This bug happened to me when I tried to enter Rae’s house, I thought this was Rae’s prank and that the lost glasses just haven’t been implemented in the game yet since it’s under development.

I guessed that I should ignore her based on Jackrabbit, but it is indeed easy to miss. To be honest having a prankster as a quest giver would be interesting. Perhaps she could be given a tell or two, which Jackrabbit could warn you about. Like smirking when she tells an obvious lie. That way she can give quests and information, but still try to prank you. (It becomes a bit like a “Simon says” game). It would be a shame if she was never belivable because having her trick the player into pranking the other “heroes” would make for some interesting side quests.

4 Likes