Untitled Farming Game

thank you so much c:

has anyone else been getting your gender swapped when going between screens
i kept setting mine to male but i go to the shop area and im a female?

yes it happens to me to

bit of a heads up, exiting and entering town resets sally’s offer of potatos, meaning that repeating can give you potentially infinite cash

1 Like

looking good so far, but might I suggest (technically) bringing back the debug option to advance time, perhaps maybe by entering the house?

I am planning on implementing a time skip feature using a bed.

that’s good, because I’m more accustomed to farming games where I can sleep to pass time while waiting for the crops, but then again aren’t we all?

will there be more weight gain levels

At the moment I don’t have any planned out. There’s waaaaaaay more stuff to do to make this into any actual game first.

I wonder. you have the weight gain for the player linked to the weight gain of another character. could that mean we can fatten up more people besides the player and said linked character?
and how do want to have the player gain weight. I imagine some sort of cooking being a farmer and all

Right now it’s just linked up so there’s a way to actually make the player gain weight after I took the debug away, there will be different ways of increasing the weight of both the player and other characters over time as I add them in.

1 Like

Just played it and this is really very promising.

i cant plant anything but rotatos and sweet roots

That’s odd, you definitely have the seeds for those crops, right?

yes i do but it doesnt let me plant them

That’s really odd. Mind taking a screenshot with the planting menu open so I can see if there’s anything visibly wrong there?

nevermind i just had to use the mouse wheel

1 Like

Hey, any way to somehow speed up the growth of sweetroot? It’s taking quite a bit of time for some reason.

Right now no. I will be adding a time advance feature in the form of a bed though. The long growth time is intentional.

1 Like

so I been wondering will there be more NPCS? you could have a whole town. (read a whole town to fatten)